Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange [Lock please] Jessamine's B/S/T Exchange

Donator — Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/6 10:20:50 )
Update: I am taking a temporary break from selling items here at the moment, as I get pretty anxious about it & currently need to take care of my mental health. I also need to majorly revamp/restock the thread for better organisation; it is really bothering me lol.

Selling: Sowa's Soul (5k), and Turquoise (2k), and more items to be added in future. Feel free to make offers with items, and/or volts.

Quested items: Gone Batty, Deep sea diver, Cybernetic guard, Librarian, Music box ballerina, Aries, Necromancer, Thirteen. Price ranges added later.

When/if offering items that are higher worth than the one you want to buy, you can ask for additional currency if you want. Please see below for my current funds (if the funds don't match up to what you're looking for on an offered item, that's completely okay <3 I wish you good luck in selling elsewhere ^^):

Volts: 8k

Donator — He Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/6 10:25:32 )

@jessamine: I can offer 25k + Violet Curls, Solstice Spirit & Reaper Boots for it?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/6 12:52:14 )
@Jessamine: I'd like to offer an angelic and a ruby

e
art shop
isn't that lovely, isn't that cool and isn't that cruel

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/6 17:19:15 )

@Jessamine: Congrats on getting one! Overall it's a pretty rare and sought after item. Maybe pick from your favorite offer after a few have come in?
Also don't be nervous. People on Voltra are pretty nice. ^^

Donator — Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/7 08:11:20 )
@raxton:
@eyry:
Not gonna lie; when I saw both your offers, I fangirled a lot xD These are amazing offers!! <3 Thanks for your interest! I'm leaving the item open for a few more days, before I make a final decision~ Feel free to make other offers too, and same goes for anyone else interested :)

@totalanimefan: Yeah, that's a good idea, thankyou for your help ^^ I'm having a little trouble deciding lol XD
Thanks ^^ Yeah, I really like the Voltra community; I'm just really shy :P

Donator — He Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/7 09:00:49 )

@jessamine: You don't really need to rush..
And if you don't mind me asking, out of the items in your wantlist, which ones are your main priorities to get?

Donator — Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/7 11:15:06 )
@raxton:
@eyry:
Hmm...my main ones would be (in some order semblance) - Libra, Butterfly Kisses, Violet's curls, Sunflower, Gone batty, Sapphire, Cybernetic guard (just the actual item, not the entire bundle), Necromancer, Vigilante double pistols, Librarian.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/7 15:51:33 )

@Jessamine: just pick the one that makes you happiest or has the items you think will be harder to get.
When the event starts will you post with us in the event forum? It might help you feel more comfortable.

Donator — Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/8 00:49:36 )
@totalanimefan: About the upcoming event, I was planning to wait and see if the event holds my interest~ Overall though, I've been thinking about taking a little posting break, other than relaxing my mind in my art / posting to my gallery every now and then.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/8 01:54:40 )

@Jessamine: Sounds good.
I don't know what the event is about, but they are normally interesting to me. ^^

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — He Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/8 04:52:09 )

@jessamine: Ahh, so none of my extra crate / orb items are part of your main wantlist, so i guess I'm sticking with volts, since that way you can buy the items that are your main priorities xD
And I'll just add in Vigilante double pistols to my initial offer :)

Donator — Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/8 22:41:26 )
@raxton: That's very kind of you <3 Also, are you okay with the volts amount in your offer, or you can reduce to 20k if you want? Since the offered items' total worth is roughly 4k.

Donator — He Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 04:22:59 )

@jessamine: nah, that's alright.. I'm okay with the 25k

Donator — Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/12 00:21:01 )
@raxton: Sent you trade with Bayou :)

Donator — Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/12 05:22:21 )
Update: I am now buying Libra, Scarecrow, and Oracle! Please check first post for further details :)

Edit: I am now willing to buy Oracle all the way up to 5k as it seems a pretty uncommon '18 item; common initially & then less common & very popular~ I need my scary aesthetic components of bleeding eyes/hamsa eye/bandaged head!!! <3 And I am looking to buy Libra for 3k & Scarecrow for 10k ^^

Donator — Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/15 03:56:25 )
Bump to first page; please see updated first post and/or above post <3

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/15 04:44:11 )
─ ─ ─ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ─ ─ ─

@jessamine: i can sell you the oracle & scarecrow if you still want them

Donator — Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/15 04:49:09 )
@grid: I am definitely still interested; thank you!! <3 How much volts and/or ohms are you looking for them? Will 15k v in total be okay for these 2 items?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/15 06:23:16 )
─ ─ ─ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ─ ─ ─

Yes, that's okay

Donator — Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/16 00:34:25 )
Thank you again <3

Update: Now selling Sowa's Soul, and Turquoise!
‘god, tell us the reason youth is wasted on the young. I thought I saw you out there crying, woah-oh. I saw a lion kiss a deer, we are all lost stars trying to light up the dark.’ ~ Jungkook. / diary. text. visual. comm.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.