Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee Hey hey hey!

Donator — She/ Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/21 21:17:36 )

@xvz: I'm with the babies and toddlers. Or rather, I'm training for those age groups. Been out of work since last week since it's the holidays. And from what I've seen and heard, covid's made it where we all have to wear masks, kids in the school age group are expected to wear them, we clean and sanitize twice as much, and certain activities are not allowed. Kids can't play dress up or play in a sandbox since it's hard to disinfect between kids.

It's like... a paint. You pour it into a bottle and use a tip that has a sort of brush on it. I'm trying to see if I can find a video of it. I did find this video of the process leading up to it going to the department to get that one it. How Its Made: Windshield Edition This video here is a bit closer to it. It's the process but when the machine's do the work. Priming Robot

I twisted back in late July or so. It's healed to where I can walk on it and it not hurt like when it first happened.

My Questing Corner

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/22 00:09:33 )
════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

@liztress: ooh gotcha :0
ngl i felt a little stressed when i saw that kids were going back to school ... i think daycare is kind of interesting cuz a lot of parents still need to work and it's v hard to balance that w childcare ... how's the covid situation where you are? (no pressure if it's a stressful topic lol)
have u found that daycares have fewer capacity now?

oohhh that's super interesting!!! so are you mostly operating machinery or is it more like manual .. ? :0

ah do u use a brace or anything .. ? i'm glad it's better than before tho ... i hope it heals up back to normal soon ... !

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.