Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Autumn Block Party 2017 The Autumn Box [Free Art and Stories!] OPEN!

Donator — She, her. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 09:10:06 )
@Mica: Your welcome. :D

Voltie — Princess Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 09:39:06 )
@dragoness129: Sure thing :)

@concentricity: Its okay. The event was super fun! Plus me and mica went home with bags of loot! I am so happy!

Always ping me please.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 09:44:52 )
-bounces around excitedly-
I should update my art gallery.
-goes to do that-

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 09:57:31 )
@Kaderin Triste: YESS, wingin' it! Holy crap, I believe in you! :D

@Concentricity: I think Voltra's mini event is a success, Concentricity! :) Loot aside, you can tell the increase in activity in the site, especially Vyctor's thread holy crap, didja see those posts!? Daanng.

@Sweet Violet: And I'm glad to see you again, hello! :D

*Rolls around the thread* @__@ WOO, had a good time folks!

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 10:02:47 )
@mica: Lol. Thanks. I have pretty much everything figured out, I just have to make it all. So much stuff!

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 17:03:16 )
@Kaderin Triste: Are you gonna attend any halloween events or just go trick or treating? =O I'm debating on doing a costume this year but- I also don't really need the candy, I just like collecting it + walking is gud for uuu!

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 22:22:11 )
@mica: I'll work at least one of my jobs, possibly both. I don't really celebrate Halloween.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 23:05:46 )
I had a lot of fun during this event too!

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/10 01:24:44 )
@Kaderin Triste: Oh oh, but do you get paid extra on halloween!? *excite*

Yeah, it was a fun event, Dragoness. :D

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/10 01:53:37 )
@Mic Ha! No. Holiday pay is only for full time employees, and only for specific holidays. Mainly Christmas.

Donator — she/they Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/10 02:00:24 )
@Mica: I'm not really sure what it's all about either, might be a console/mobile only thing? xD
My father doesn't have any siblings, so I don't have any cousins on that side of my family. My mother, on the other hand, has two younger sisters, and a younger brother; all of which started reproducing within the past 6 years. Two of them even has twins :o All in all, it's only 7 cousins, and I don't have any nephews or nieces. Even if my family isn't that huge, it is already more than enough for me, I'm really not a people person so I can't handle big family gatherings Dx
All of the family that we really talk to lives in Denmark too, so even though we consider it a long trip of one and a half hour to go to my mom's parents, it really isn't far ^^ The only family I know that doesn't live in Denmark, is my father's mother's younger sister and her kid(s? I don't remember ;n; ), and they live in Sweden c:
Oh okay, that's good then xD

Congrats for the two second places! All of entries were so gorgeous, so it must have been horrible choosing between them >_<
The event was a lot of fun though, looking forward to a similar one in the future :vanora_heart:
● sry, i'm not that interesting ●
also please ping me

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/10 06:28:04 )
@Llama: Woah, 3 sets of people reproducin'! Dang, they goin' strong. Yeah family gatherings are not my strongest suit, but I do like my group of cousins because we can play board games. I love board games and would hoard and collect them too if they weren't super expensive! They all live pretty close but traffic increases the travel time by x2-x4. :vanora_cry:

Thank youu! :D Yeah I'm super glad I wasn't a judge, it's like on what criteria would I judge it based of, etc. :vanora_upsidedown: It was fun! I wonder when they're gonna close the thread or maybe they'll recycle it? I'd hope for some sort of archive though, they're always nice to look at.

@Kaderin Triste: THAT IS SUPER SAD AND LAME. :(( What candies do you like?! I like chocolate moreso than candies but chewy fruit candies are yummy!
Apparently out of a gig. --v
RLC Commissions always available! PM me or add me on discord: micami#8341

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/10 10:14:00 )
@mica: Mostly depends on my mood, but I love 90% of chocolate candies, and also Starbursts and the fruit flavored tootsie roll candies.

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/10 16:23:09 )
@Dowan: I love farming games they just feel so like, calm but they definitely are a time killer. I imagine I'm going to be super addictive to SV once I pick it up and I'll fall even farther behind on Voltra work c; noIwon't

YEAH I'd imagine they would be, that's so long! Take care of your wrists!

I MEAN YEAH it's an improvement but that's still worrying dude!

@Mica: NO I GET THAT... I'm honestly a huge coward, so I always get really into horror and regret it every single time I shut off the lights to go to sleep. Weirdly I can handle horror movies without dying, but scary youtube videos and short films? I'm a goner. That sounds like fun though! Your security detail and entourage for horror movies c;

Thank you o': Yeah I'm feeling very productive and happy now so I'm doing good! Just trying to get a lot of stuff ready in time for Halloween c;
All I'm going to say...

Everyone did! I was admiring everyone's work c':

@lazymarshmallow: WOAH what an amazing surprise! I definitely enjoy it thank you so much! You got him AMAZING he actually looks cool c; I love your art style so much, thank you again!
later.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.