Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Autumn Block Party 2017 The Autumn Box [Free Art and Stories!] OPEN!

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 20:24:24 )
Oh, btw! Llama, you're the winner for PG 25 for Roll Art! :D YAay. Send in some art requests and/or a story idea/concept! I was too distracted with the picture and didn't announce it earlier. :vanora_sweat:

@Thalanil: Shameless pinging to beckon you to my thread and say I'm coloring your dude now! :)

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 22:14:17 )
Ah, that is so exciting!! Thank you so much :3

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 22:17:43 )
@mica: I mean, really, I tend to lose interest in games really easily anyway so....there is that...

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 22:21:22 )
@Kaderin Triste: LOL, it's fine! There are lots of people like that! :vanora_glasses: Besides, gotta try out dem games to see if you like 'em first anyway... O_O
Woo boy, can sleep in 2 hours... taking a break from drawing.

'ey Thal. :D Yayaya, I shud have it done sometime tomorrow! Woo! (Wait holy crap your signature is expanding to eve more mesmerizing gifs.)

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 22:22:23 )
Good afternoon! How is everyone today?

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 22:26:28 )
@mica: Yeah, my main games right now are Fore Emblem Heroes and Castle Cats, but I seriously forget about them for weeks on end....

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 22:33:35 )
Hiya Dragon! :] Good, really happy to be done with the art contest entry but I forgot to do inktober woopoz.

@kaderin triste: AHH, I still have Fire Emblem awakening to play.. what is castle cats O_O;
I mostly just play Overwatch and League of Legends on a regular, then random games I get obsessed with occasionally @_@

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 22:35:22 )
Nice! I am working on the contest entries myself. ^_^

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 22:37:38 )
Awesome, which ones were you planning to join!? :D
Apparently out of a gig. --v
RLC Commissions always available! PM me or add me on discord: micami#8341

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 22:46:32 )
All of them that I can. ^_^

Donator — she/they Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 01:52:14 )
@Kaderin Triste: I can definitely see why you wouldn't like, then D: You really need a loose schedule to play MM :vanora_sad:

@Mica: I will!! :D
Creating a zoo sounds so adorable! I might just try to do that at some point xD Though I have no idea how much the pack costs ;_;

I don't know if he really draws that much, but I would say that he is quite creative for sure ^^ Another one of my cousins is much more patient with stuff like staying within the lines, despite being a year younger.
My cousin - the one who's staying here rn - gave me a drawing he had colored in, and it's actually incredibly well colored. Lots of pink and orange, which looks really nice together *w*
I actually really don't like kids, I have no idea how to deal with them, but my cousins are okay. I still have no idea how to handle them, but I do think that they're pretty cute xD

OH MY GOD I LOOKED AT YOUR ART IT IS SO GORGEOUS
The yellow, orange and purple looks so amazing together *w* And I love the "background-frame-shape-thing"!! And the color blending of her hair is spot on :vanora_heart:

Won? I won *_* I don't know why, but I thought it was a minimum of 25 posts, not 15 xD I'll send a request right away
● sry, i'm not that interesting ●
also please ping me

Donator — She, her. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 02:04:42 )
1 Hello. ^_^ Also happy belated birthday to Dowan and Mica. :)

Voltie — Princess Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 02:24:54 )
@Sweet Violet: Hello there, welcome to the thread! Where everyone is friendly and there is free art to be won! I like your username and avatar :vanora_smile: Grab a chair and make yourself comfy

Donator — She, her. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 02:28:32 )
2 @Saeyra: Thank you for the welcome! :vanora_smile: And thanks. :D This is my favorite username to use. :D I'm you like you like my avatar too, yours is very pretty too! How are you?

Voltie — Princess Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 02:33:29 )
Ah, good good. Sketching out the winners from the previous pages at the moment. I have been busy with the art contest the past few days. Competition is rather fierce :vanora_xd:

Always ping me please.

Donator — She, her. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 02:37:55 )
3 I can understand, I should do some of the events the NPCs have, but am not sure if I can get something done in time.

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 02:42:33 )
@Dowan: Yeah, I see DS/DS Cute as an improved version of Mineral Town c': It's good! There are some weird glitches in it though... Some that are exploitable that can net you riches c; Some that suck, like not being able to marry the Goddess/Witch... ;c I wanted a witch wife...

Yeah the art is SUPER cute! And yeah! it's not a part of the major game, but it's tied into the mining system. The deeper you get into the caves, you encounter things like bugs and shadow versions of animals (and at one point, yourself...) in the caves and you can fight them with your tools. They take some of your stamina/fatigue points if you get hit so it sucks. its kind of really weirdo dark for a Harvet Moon game o: ... but its worth it, when you get deeper into the mines you find cool bonus content: expensive gems, rare and powerful tools, and a sleeping princess that you can visit and win the heart of c; That was my wife in my last play through.

YEAH YOU SHOULD and I'm def going to play SV. SYMBIOTIC SUFFERING?

GOOD I'm glad you lived but oh my god I'm not sure how that is... really bad sleep more!

@mica: YEAH I love horror but I'll be honest... I'm a big scaredy cat so being in CONTROL of a horror game gets me all messed up. I really wish I recorded the first time me and sire played L4D2 together it was hilarious. BUT YEAH the old school cartoony style mixed with the horror elements has me interested.

YOU SHOULD c; I want... all the farming games now...

Man I've been swamped... finally got out of my art block and trying to catch up on my Voltra tasks orz

And YO I saw everyone's art submissions on Vanora's thread you all did so incredible o':

Donator — She, her. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 02:43:55 )
4 Hello, ghost. :vanora_smile:

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 02:47:30 )
@mica: Yeah, I have a Fire Emblem rom on one of my computers, but I forget which game it is.
Woo! Off work! Time to sew a skirt if Batty will get off my lap...

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 02:52:36 )
Hello Sweet Violet! o: How are you today?
later.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.