Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Autumn Block Party 2017 The Autumn Box [Free Art and Stories!] OPEN!

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/29 09:52:49 )
Lol. Conspiracies are the best!

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/29 13:03:24 )
I was mentioned twice which summoned me like Beetlejuice c;

Thank you! I'm glad you guys like them, emojis are my favourite things to design on this site... And the cat was modelled on my baby boy He was a jerk and wriggled out of his leash today to go on an adventure, showed up again when it started to rain and he wouldn't stop crying because he got wet. Boohoo.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/29 18:10:03 )
Lol. Well now we know how to summon ghost!
They are indeed very cute! All of them! -waits patiently for more Vyctor emojis-

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/29 20:53:35 )
Poor kitty! Shouldn't have run away then, huh?
Lol
I thought about getting leashes and harnesses for mine, but Batty probably would find a way to escape and Shade would probably be too scared to move.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/29 22:29:00 )
I've thought about getting the leashes too.
Though now, I think Bruce would attack me if I tried to put one on him.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/29 22:43:02 )
Lol. My cats would not be pleased, but I could maybe at least get the harness on Shade.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/29 22:55:39 )
My cat is quite a butt at times.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 02:23:39 )
@Ghost talking about the kitty being modeled after his kitty. I'm just like KITTY in general and using it religiously. Cats is best.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 03:15:32 )
I just noticed Vanora has an arrow next to her to open up a massive emoji list... LOL

Anyway, hi guys. How's everyone? ihy for teasing us @ghost: y u do dis

I actually tried to shrink the emojis with the [size] code to see if I could, and was sad when I couldn't make a tiny kitty face. LOL

Voltie — Princess Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 03:23:03 )
@ghost: Thanks for the emoticons! They are much adorable...even though I don't know how to find them :vanora_sweat:

Always ping me please.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 03:25:01 )
@Saeyra: Look to the right of where you enter a post, silly. They're in a list under 'Add a Smiley to your reply'

Might be different for mobile.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 08:14:37 )
Omg I am sleepy! But have a lot of projects I should be working on before bed.

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 09:43:15 )
I hold many secrets when it comes to the future of emojis...

Yeah you'd think he'd learn by now but if I leave him unattended, he'll do everything he can to slip free and roam. Otherwise the harness is pretty good! Keeps him in the yard as long as I keep an eye on him.

@concentricity: Yeah I figured everyone would get great use out of the kitty emoji c;

@Dowan: I'm evil c; Little known fact.

@saeyra: Thank you! I'm glad you like them c: And yeah there would be a list of them next to the text box o:

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 10:00:27 )
@Kaderin Triste: What kinda stuff you gotta do? :o

@ghost: Omg, that bandana is awesome. And the vest looks pretty cool! Did I miss an item somewhere?! /goes to look

And also, I'm hoping for a pig emoji in the future .. unless we have one already... in which this is awkward. AND NO, THIS > < does not count. Although bacon is good.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 10:04:15 )
@dowan: Mainly just stuff for my Halloween costume. A tulle skirt, a fingerless glove to test the sizing on the pattern I want to use,and technically could start on my dream catcher wings, but I need to find my glue for wrapping the frame first.
Also kind of need to make some legs for a stuffed fox.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 10:06:24 )
Wow, sounds like you have some work ahead of you. What exactly are you dressing up as? I never really celebrate Halloween, but I understand it's a lot of people's favorite holiday.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 10:10:20 )
I'm doing a rainbow fairy outfit. Tbh, I kind of don't care that much for Halloween, but I work at a craft store now, and we're allowed to dress up, so I figure it's good inspiration to wear a costume made with everyday craft items (rainbow tulle, rainbow yarn, rainbow ribbon, etc.)

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 10:12:13 )
@Dowan: Mhm! Shops just updated with a lot of new stuff!

Duly noted c; I'm actually surprised I forgot it but then again....
Was planning to do a fuller animal set later c;
later.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 10:13:22 )
Stop with the new commons! How am I supposed to get them all at this rate?! :vanora_stunned:

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 10:36:58 )
Ah, I see now! Yeah, some awesome new items for sure... and I can't wait to see what you have in store for us, you devil. >.>

@Kaderin Triste: That's an interesting idea. Yeah, I've never been one for dressing up. Waaay too much work. XD

Out of curiosity, what common color do you usually buy first? Mine's black because I figure it's a good go-to for any avatar I'm planning on making.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.