Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Autumn Block Party 2017 The Autumn Box [Free Art and Stories!] OPEN!

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/2 02:25:20 )
@Kaderin Triste: You sound like my sister. XD She collects Essie and O.P.I. on the reg. I can't tell you how much stuff she has that isn't produced anymore.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/2 04:23:50 )
@Concentricity: Unfortunately, OPI and Essie are a little out of my price range except when it's on clearance. Most of my polishes are Sinful Colors. But I do have a few from Julep because I temporarily had money to spend so I did their subscription box for a couple months. Had to stop it though due to needing to pay down my bills more. Someday I'll be able to get all the ones I want though!

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/2 04:44:19 )
@Kaderin Triste: My sister only ever gets it on clearance from Ulta or places like that. She also has Julep if I remember right. She's nuts about the pinks, so most of her colors are nudes or pinks. I wish she had more turquoise I could bum off of her. XD

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/2 04:50:13 )
Im so lazy and late to respond all the time...

yeah the artists have been working their butts off to get all kinds of new commons up c; every Friday is so exciting...

I sometimes paint my nails black when I'm feeling edgy, but I always just pick it off when I get anxious

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/2 05:58:42 )
@Kaderin triste:
Upon actually getting my butt up and running, I have counted the posts and rolled for PG 5 winner! Not only did you make the requirements, you still stuck around. :D Congrats~

@Concentricity: Hiii! :D You are PG 10 winner for Roll Art! You have met the requirements as well! And make great conversation. ;)

For both of you guys: If you could post up either an oc/avatar or perhaps a story idea to see which one of us will do your request!

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/2 06:06:35 )
@Kaderin Triste: I LOVE NAILPOLISH. But GURL you gotta take care of dem nails, I needta cut mine before I break it orsomething and cause unspeakable pain. ;w; But DAMN, 200 colors? I love a lot of brands but it is rather expensive here, since my country is a bit different compared to first worlds so buying those brands are a bit pricy. :D I love the shimmer effect most. <3
I also love all the frickin' colors, except maybe the neon shades but even then if I can work it out in the design I wouldn't be opposed to them.

@Concentricity: Clearance sales on polishes are my lyf. I love it.

@ghost: no ghost, you all doin' so much work. I love the little new headers for the forums or maybe I just noticed them now. But seriously, ya'll working overtime. It's so gud. XD Also, polish on men are super sexy.

@Dowan: *eyes Dowan* Soon. Greys and blacks will be on you.
Sidenote, whereda heck is our bunny...

As a conversation restarter, HOW IS EVERYONE TODAYY?

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/2 06:08:37 )
@Mica: Eek, another one?! You all rock. Would y'all be interested in my OC, Jade? Here's a link of all the art I have of her: https://www.imgur.com/a/yD5i0

You all are too kind to me, and I love the conversation as well. :3

Donator — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/2 06:17:36 )
Nail polish, huh? o: I only wear polish for special occassions. I don't really like wearing it though. I'm too used to putting my nails in my mouth. > o>

And I am good. :D A little hungry though. Gonna grab some cereal~

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/2 06:19:31 )
@Concentricity: :vanora_heart: yap! Well this is the actual point of the thread. Aha, I just got busy mid-way the event plus it didn't sink in to me that most of the posting would be in the main threads. :vanora_sweat:

@Kent: Oo, special occasions. :D It's kind've a hassle to do it for a specific outfit/event so I just kinda just have a random set of colors on. XD I had a huge bfast earlier, some left over kbbq dish with added noodles and ...CAKE. :D

Donator — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/2 06:23:46 )
Yeah, I don't think I'm good at matching polish with my outfits anyway. XD

And... what a lovely combination? XD Hope it was good. o:

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/2 06:32:03 )
@Mica: It's okay! Took a lot of users to figure out they needed to chat with the NPCs, hehe.

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/2 06:33:20 )
Thank you I'm glad you like them c': Yeah they're new! I have some other new things that should be rolling out soon... And a big one I'm trying to get finished... o': I want to do as much as I can for this site!

c; ayy, can't take the goth out the man no matter how old I get
later.

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/2 06:37:59 )
@Concentricity: Yeah, it's not a usual event which is pretty interesting since this is a mini-event. It'll be interesting to see how the actual full-blown ones will play out.

@ghost: Yeah it's SUPER cute. The interactions made it super endearing. Make sure you don't overwork yourself! Q__Q
Ohoho, sexy no matter what age, yeah?

@Kent: XD Yeah. I like eating pretty random stuff, although it could be I'm just not very picky! Some whack ass combos like fries+ice cream or scrambled eggs+chips+rice??!

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/2 06:42:54 )
@Mica: I can at least confirm special event currency which will really get the posting flowing!

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/2 06:44:59 )
@Concentricity: Ooh, will we be talking to the NPCs again or? :o
Admittedly I've not contributed jack shit to the actual event.. LOL, it's just customary for me to make my own thread in each event. I just managed to grab 3 other people this time. XD

Donator — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/2 06:46:22 )
@Mica: Those are some great combos actually. O: I love fries with a chocolate frosty from Wendy's and I've never had it but I soo want to try Omelet rice. * Q* It's a dish shown a lot in anime and manga. Chips sound sorta funny with eggs though. XD

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/2 06:49:07 )
@Kent: OMG, I made Omurice - it's so good! Maybe not perfectly but the taste is really good! It's pretty easy to make though, just shove in a buncha rice and season it not so gracefully. XD
It is a funny combination but it wasn't as weird as it sounds.. also in my country we have basically a chocolate rice porridge. :D

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/2 06:52:49 )
@Concentricity: Clearance is the best way to find good polishes for cheap! Also, I am kind of excited because we are finally getting an Ulta here! I am only exited for the polishes though since I don't wear makeup ever.

@Mica: Woo! Of course I stuck around, everyone here is fun to talk to!
And my left thumbnail is officially trashed. My bandaid fell off so I kept snagging the rip in it on things until it finally tore again. Ouch.
Ooh! Neon polishes are great for fun summer designs! I should show you the cool chevron design I had last year (when my nails were better and a couple of them got pretty long)!

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/2 06:55:23 )
@Kaderin Triste: Yeah make-up isn't my thing either. XD But but polishes yay!
Oh my god ow. O_O;; I hurt physically just thinking about your pain... are you gonna be ok!?
Show me. All. of them. :D
Oh oh, reminder: If you could post up either an oc/avatar or perhaps a story idea to see which one of us will do your request!
Apparently out of a gig. --v
RLC Commissions always available! PM me or add me on discord: micami#8341

Donator — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/2 06:55:52 )
@Mica: Yeah, I figure I could make it too. I should totally try to someday. O:
Oh? That reminds me of a dessert my grandmother makes. It's called rice pudding. She makes it with milk and raisins.
Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.