Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2020: TTLG Art , Games, and chatter - Free art page 35!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/2 06:57:45 )
Welcome to another Reaping Ritual my fellow volties!

I'm doing things a little bit differently this year! I'm going to be attempting to actually host a fun little event thread with the chance to buy and win art, win volts and items, and even chances at event items. I don't have a whole lot in stock right now because I've been on a long hiatus and my art is a bit rusty because I haven't drawn as much in the last couple of years but please come in and join the fun.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/2 06:58:14 )
How to win free art

There is going to be several ways to win free art this reaping ritual instead of me drawing everyone that comes in when they come in. The reason for this is that I'm out of practice and really rusty and expecting my art to take a bit longer than usual. I'm also starting to get better at cleaner lines earlier and if I have fewer people to draw you may even get free color and shading, it all depends on my mood when you win a piece.
The freebie art will be completely up to my whims in other words.
BUT!
There's another type of freebie art that you may win that will be controlled by you! So let's get to it.

1st type) Controlled by whims

• Every 5 or 10 pages I will select a random poster from that page and I will draw them.
  • If you participate in the dice game and roll a 1 or 100 you can win a free art doodle!

2nd type) Controlled by your requests!
Enter the raffle.

What raffle you ask? Here it is!
At the end of the event I will be drawing a winner to get a full art piece by me. Almost anything will go. (I have issues drawing nudity.) I'll back and forth wips and work the piece like a full commission in my art shops (currently closed).
You can enter the raffle in several ways.

• Send 50 volts to Professor Shadami for 1 ticket
  • Win a ticket in the Dice Game
  • Purchase an art from me to get a chance to get a bonus art from me.
  • Send Shadami any item on the site I don't have = cost of item/50 volts = that many tickets into the raffle. (Honestly with this one, if it's high enough cost I'll just automatically give you an art slot)
  • Post 50 time in the thread = 1 ticket (Please number your posts up to 50 and then feel free to start the count over)

Click here if you want to go to my artist gallery here on Voltra where I have posted a bunch of my recent art

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/2 06:58:39 )
Dice Games

Professor Shadami has some extra items and volts laying around and she feels like giving them away. They're not great, I know. But it's something! Maybe you were looking for it and now you have a chance to get it for free!

All you have to do is roll a d100 and get the lucky number. We may even refill the prizes with new numbers if you all win stuff super fast!
Roll as many times as you feel like rolling :D
Note: For anyone who hasn't rolled dice on voltra before, go to post preview and then click "post action"'s dropbox and select "die roll" Next to the emojis you'll get a pop up that asks for the # of sides (100) and how many rolls (1) which will give you a 1-100 dice roll range :D

• 1 - Freebie art doodle
  • 13 - 250 Volts
  • 37 - Free Raffle ticket
  • 42 - Devil Imp
  • 69 - Cyberonica
  • 64 - Cyberon
  • 100 - Freebie art doodle

Winners
26 - angel imp - LilMissKushy
37 - Free Raffle ticket - Crystal
97 - Trick's Victory - 0v7
100 - free art - 0v7

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/2 06:59:13 )
Posting prizes

The good stiff right, just progress the page and things happen! I'll be giving out art, The professor will be giving away volts, and a random poster on the specified pages will be the winners! yay!!
(Disclaimer: I will be counting and listing out the posters not rolling a random number for number of posts)

Number your posts from 1-50 (or just keep counting if you're curious how many you get to.) and win 1 ticket in the raffle for every 50 posts!

Page prizes:

• Page 5 - Random poster gets a freebie art - Priestess of Pie
  • Page 10 - Random poster gets 500 volts - Dragoness129
  • Page 15 - Random poster gets a freebie art - 0v7
  • Page 20 - 3 Random posters gets 500 volts - Crystalkitsune85, 0v7 , Purpsy
  • Page 25 - 3 Random posters gets freebie art - Crystalkitsune85, Purpsy, Wildfire
  • Page 30 - Random poster gets 500 volts - Selenite
  • Page 35 - Random poster gets freebie art
  • Page 40 - Random poster gets 500 volts
  • Page 45 - Random poster gets freebie art
  • Page 50 - Random poster gets 1k volts
  • To be continued

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/2 06:59:33 )
Raffle Tickets

• 1-LilMissKushy
  • 2 - CrystalKitsune85
  • 3 - ?

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/2 06:59:50 )
Purchasing Art

I'm going to open up some actual slots to purchase art, they may not get done during the reaping ritual because I will be focusing on posting and doing the event freebies I get, but I will be finishing them all. These will be full commissions where we will discuss what you want whether it be OC or avi, what poses, will there be a background, etc.
I have no set prices for my art, so what I'm doing is say with the order there will be a 1k volt down payment to reserve a spot since I know they're worth at least that much, and then as we go through your commission things can be decided from there. A bribe shop so to speak?
I honestly don't have too many recent examples, so please forgive these outdated ones.

Orders:
1)
2)
3)

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/2 07:00:59 )
Freebie Art Winners

0v7 -
[/img]

priestess of pie -

0v7 -

Crystalkitsune

Purpsy

Wildfire

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/2 07:06:46 )
════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

happy reaping ritual !! ^0^
wow so much set up in ur thread already! :0 did you have all this stuff prepared in advance?

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/2 07:07:19 )
I did have all of this prepared before hand :D I've been ready xD for a couple days.

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/2 07:09:40 )

lol nice , u were Ready to go!!! i thought abt making a thread but i think i need to sleep and would feel bad for not being able to stick around ...
maybe later in the week though? i hope lots of ppl make event threads so there are plenty of places to chat :3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/2 07:11:03 )
If you're making a thread that needs set up yeah i'd wait until after you sleep. but if you're making just a chatty thread people are always okay with a "hey i'm making thread. set up tomorrow. night <3" type posts. xD

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/2 07:17:54 )

ahh that's true lol
hmm idk if there are rules for how many event threads u have ... maybe i'll wait just cuz knowing me i'll probably wanna reserve some posts lol
i'll have to see how the week goes but it would be cute to do page prizes or an activity or something! i wanna see what kind of event threads we'll get this time though hehe any guesses?

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/2 07:22:20 )

I... don't think I've ever seen a limit stated honestly. And I'm pretty sure I've seen people have at least 2 event threads that they're running, but don't quote me on it. My memory has been a bit wonky lately.
My guess is Veles. If I remember my voltra lore correctly. Definitely a riddle /quiz game we're going to be having to get through traps set by him. again... if my memory of him is correct.

For a grand total of 0!
Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/2 07:27:04 )

*rolls dice*

Hello everyone!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/2 07:28:02 )
Hello Merynia welcome.

You actually have to put in 100 sided , 1 dice for it to roll. I'll make sure to add that really quick ^-^

Merynia rolled a D100 1 times for; and 9. Totalling: 9
For a grand total of 9!
Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/2 07:34:23 )

@professor shadami: Haha so that is why it was telling me that there was an error! 😅

I thought it hadn't posted my comment too 😄

Thanks for the explanation, let's see if I get it right this time 😊❤️

*rolls dice again*

~ I like cats ~

~ Timezone GMT +1 ~

*°•.•°*~ My Wishlist ~*°•.•°*

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/2 07:36:10 )
Yeah sorry about that. I didn't think to add a how to roll bit. But you helped me point out a flaw in my posts! :D Super helpful cause it's my first time running one of these types of threads and I need to learn where to adjust things.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/2 07:47:18 )

Oh something else I forgot to add. You can keep rolling. I'll edit a couple more things tomorrow when I'm back at computer and on the professor.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/2 08:22:52 )
*wanders in this thread*

Hi everyone and happy reaping ritual day c:

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/2 08:30:13 )

@ChiffonOrange: happy reaping ritual ^^

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.