Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Quests vixen's item tracker • come chat

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/7 21:00:23 )

No worries, Vixen. ^_^
Yeah, I posted in bursts myself. Kinda tapered off at the end and went more into gaming again.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/8 00:48:24 )

@Totalanimefan: hey total :D
mostly being a little burned out from day to day things
how about you?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/8 00:51:46 )

@Vixen: I'm feeling that. I've been packing up my stuff and then I moved into my new house on Tuesday. Been just go go go and unpacking this week. I wish it was all done and I need a break. I might start a new job soon that's 6 weeks long, but is 6 days a week. ^^; So good thing it's not forever.

Anything we can do online to help you feel better?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/8 01:24:41 )

@Totalanimefan: mmm probably not; i think it's just a matter of getting rest and time to recharge

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/8 01:48:28 )

@Vixen: What is the best way for you to rest and recharge? I like being on the internet and listening to music.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/8 02:23:54 )

@Totalanimefan: gotta spend time for myself; like not interacting with people i talk to often XD

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/8 02:27:48 )

@Vixen: People at work or in your family bothering you? :(
Spending time for yourself is so important. I took one morning off from packing to just vegg on the internet and it was exactly what I needed.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/8 02:30:45 )

@Totalanimefan: everyone lol
it usually just means i've spent too much time in one place
like if i play a game for too long with the same people multiple times a week, it gets tiring XD
but for some game content, you just gotta keep up with everyone else

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/8 02:34:45 )

@Vixen: I see what you mean. I'm sure that if you took some time for yourself you wouldn't really fall behind. I know it's hard to shake FOMO, but it could be good if you just chilled on the couch or something. ^^;

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/8 02:48:33 )

@Totalanimefan: oh no its more like if you don't keep up, stats aren't good enough to continue raiding etc at the next level stuff
the end game is high maintenance XD

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/8 05:59:20 )

@Vixen: oh my gosh that sounds stressful. What if you are busy with work or on vacation or something? Lol

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/8 21:44:41 )

@Totalanimefan: i mean yeah, i basically take a break, but then everyone continues to progress and i don't have my "spot" on the roster anymore. stuff like that. but at the end of the day, I have other things that I have to take of too, so I might just call it quits for the current level cap raiding and comeback with the next level cap raise.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/8 21:53:55 )

@Vixen: I was gonna say, is there a level cap and have you reached it yet?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/8 21:57:22 )

@Totalanimefan: yeah all my characters that raid with are at the current level cap and have mostly maxed out stats for their role. it's just there is constant changes to make by maximizing main stats with the least stat slots/space, and moving the extra stat space into more health --> meaning more viability in harder content.

i'm just tired lol
any too much social politics to deal with. i like raiding, but having to deal with that stuff just isn't my cup of tea ;u;

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/8 22:02:16 )

@Vixen: If you feel like you can't tell them straight out you could fake sick lol.
If work is a lot right now and you have sick hours you could take a Monday or a Friday off of work? Your mental health is important too. ^^

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/8 22:36:07 )

@Totalanimefan: i mean i tell them; but consistency is key for large raid groups like this and i can't make that sort of commitment (on top of being in a different timezone too). so it is what it is lol

the raid community is pretty small anyway, so it's difficult enough just to get 11 other competent people together and have similar play styles and goals.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/8 23:22:25 )

@Vixen: I remember you saying that about the game. Do you think there are others that would like to take a one day break too? A game should be fun, not a job. lol

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/8 23:48:09 )

@Totalanimefan: haha i mean everyone has different life styles out of game. i suspect that those who are so often playing have more flexible working hours and possibly less household stuff to take care of. and probably the game is one of their top hobbies (which isn't true for me lol). that and i want to make sure i don't stress out my wrists and such, so it really is just a lot of small things to add up over time XD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/8 23:50:00 )

oh and it doesn't help that sometimes individuals are really annoying and i just don't want to deal with it anymore lol

if every other comment someone says is sh** talking others... it's like... really now?

please @ me

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/8 23:55:43 )

@Vixen: I feel that. I was on another pet/avatar site and I had to quit it because it was hurting my wrists every time I played.

Wow, you mean to tell me that some people that spend all of their time playing a game online don't have good social skills? Color me shocked. XD
That's really annoying though. Ugh

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.