Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat What places would you like to visit/revisit?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/15 21:38:21 )

@grost: Urban planning is my jam. It's quality of life, health and climate policy all in one! I hope that with a new government in 2021 we can actually get some shit done and not everyone will have to drive if they don't want to. I moved to a place where I'm car free and I haven't missed it once.

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/15 22:00:38 )
════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

before i die i'd love to visit berlin, amsterdam, reykjavík, lisbon, mexico city, buenos aires, rio de janeiro, bangkok, manila, and marrakesh!

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/15 22:48:17 )

I am so bad at travel. I barely ever go further than Nottingham. I have travelled in the past, I lived in Wales and Italy. I would like to go back to Italy, see how the town looks now. My favourite coffee shop got replaced with a burger joint :( I would also like to visit London, and it would be cool to go to the States. I would pretty much be happy to travel to anywhere.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/16 01:29:42 )

@xvz: Those are all great cities. I really hope that you are able to go to all of them!
@sunny: If you come to the states you gotta come to DC and see me.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/16 01:56:18 )
I really want to go back to Big Bend national park!

But fingers crossed on that a lot of parks are getting booked up fast so hopefully end of year?

Its the darkest place in Texas and its the size of Rhode island I always have so much fun decompressing.

This is the Chisos Mountains from the southern rim, This is the US side so thats Mexico!

But atleast at the moment I;ve been visiting the oldest trees in texas still need to go to corpus to visit one there.

Hopefully its still there 🤔

This is the last one I visted:

Practicing Chi Kung. With a Tree from the 1700s

.:: Insta :: Facebook ::.
Stay Vibrant, Soul Fam!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/16 14:45:51 )

@Totalanimefan: yes I will! :)

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/26 10:02:06 )
I went to Japan two years ago and loved Disneyland and Harry Potter World. :D I would love to go back. ;_;

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/26 13:03:41 )
Ah that's a quite hard question to answer lol, Hmmm.... I would like to visit Venice (in Italy, not the other Venice in California xD), Fenghuang County and Kaifeng (both are in China), Shinjuku and Kyoto, Dijon (in France), Prague, Montreal and Sea of Stars (Vaadhoo, Maldives), but that's wishful thinking I(<. < I )

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.