Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee New to Voltra

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/12 22:44:15 )
Hi everyone, I just joined Voltra yesterday and am looking around the site now. I wanted to find a new avatar site to use since it's been a long time and it seems like Gaia has gone downhill. Here's hoping I can get used to things around here and become an active member. ^^

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/12 22:44:41 )

welcome to voltra~

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/12 22:50:31 )
A fellow former Gaian. When did you start on there and when did you actually stop? I think I started in like 2003 or 2004 and really stopped around 2010ish. I popped back in from time to time but the cash grabbing is overwhelming. Its a shell of its former self.

This place reminds me of what it once was. Anyway, welcome! I'm new myself. 😁

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/12 23:58:32 )
"The future must know where you've been."

Welcome :D!!!
I think you'll like it here a lot better :0

"The past predicts the state you're in!"
I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/12 23:59:05 )

@Shinobuchi: hey welcome. I like your username! How did you find out about us?

I used to be on Gaia a lot back in the day. I’m sad it’s not like it used to be. Voltra is my home now and I really enjoy it here.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/13 01:40:46 )
@Shinobuchi: Hi I’m a new user as of today and I really like it. It’s enjoyable!

Nature’s first green is gold,
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf’s a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/13 14:54:35 )
@shinobuchi: hi there welcome to voltra:) I started on menewsha.. and was looking for other sites when I'd realised they gave up trying to fix menewsha's issues.. I love this site though everyone's so friendly and very helpful.. if you need anything or have any questions don't hesitate to ask

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/13 20:26:08 )
@Xaphiel: I joined sometime around 2007 but took a break every couple years or so, usually had to make a new account every time I came back. But I do remember it being a lot more active and there being less adnouncements than there is now. This site seems more friendly at the moment and I really like the avatar style. :)

@Totalanimefan: I actually found out about Voltra when I started searching for more online forums that had avatars or something similar rather than just mainstream social media. This site was suggested as being more active than places like Gaia and Menewsha, and I really like the art here too.

And thank you all so much for welcoming me to the site! :)

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/13 20:40:20 )

@Shinobuchi: The art here is really cute :) Have you tried out the different themes you can have? It's in settings.
Voltra is active for sure. Of course we have people that are only around for events but there are always people here chatting everyday. We are happy to have you.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.