Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat crocheting and feeling like crap

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/11 20:44:32 )
I can’t run away from the beast
RIP the scab and set it free
It’s the killer in me

So october is a bad month for my family and i get hit hard by the depression and feeling abounded the closer it gest to halloween the worst it gets.

There is blood on the path I walk
And each step I take is haunting me
Embraced by the darkness, I'm losing the light
Encircled by demons, I fight

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/11 21:16:47 )

@Kittyzilla: I'm sorry. In Sept a get something similar. It sucks. You will be able to get through this. Nov will be here before you know it.

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/11 21:28:26 )
It’s the killer in me

@Totalanimefan: well october has been a bad month for my family since i was back in 8th grade... any time october hit something bad happened.... like it started with my dads mothers death back in 8th grade.... then its like we have had issues since ... few years ago in ocrobe one of my nephews teachers who actually understood him was killed in a hit and run then last year my dad had heart surgery... so any time october hits its almost like my mind wants to cut ties from every one so nothing bad can happen to them and i always feel abanded and depressed.... but yea November will come before i know it and I will then be writing for my nano

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/11 21:31:18 )

@Kittyzilla: Wow ours is really similar. My mom had open heart surgery, plus my dad's mom (which I was really close to) died, and then also same day my first BF broke up with me and then school started (this was in high school).

I'm so sorry all of that happened to you. It's really hard to deal with.

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/11 21:34:54 )
@kittyzilla: so sorry your feeling bad if u need someone to talk to you can message me any time .. I used to love crocheting my nanny taught me when I was 10.. haven't done it in a while ❤

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/11 21:37:53 )
It’s the killer in me

@Totalanimefan: I was trying to throw my self into Dnd games on roll20 but i either got really bad DM or the game fell threw was really hoping i could distract myself with the games. Like that whole mental escape thing. So right now i'm just hoping that writing the nano like working on the ideas will help distract me enought.

@LilMissKushy: I just picked it up a new months ago.... well picked it up again a few months ago. I made two blankets and i'm working on a dragon lamp cus one my DnD friends thinks as she said 'Kitty for dm 2020' told her 2020 was to soon since i'm just learning how to play but next year I'll try. And i have a 3d moon light my dad got me for Christmas so i thought i would make a DM pet so when i actually do become a dugeon master i can have a 'pet' with me but I'm starting with the base just to make sure i might not actually have to buy a light for it.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/11 22:09:04 )

@Kittyzilla: Writing is a good way to past the time. Games I would think is good too, but maybe a different game?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/11 22:29:37 )
It’s the killer in me

@Totalanimefan: i'm thinking if i wasn't to picky about the Dnd i would be good but ..... I am a bit to shy to do voice or video

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/16 13:26:26 )

Are you playing DND with strangers or friends? It's always much easier to play with friends. I've been trying to dnd as well to help with my depression. Even just making the world and creating characters for it has been helping. Writing and not caring if people will see it or not.

I've been playing a new tabletop game with my daughters . It's called "you wake up in a strange place" it's made by drawfee and is a 2 hour ish one off roleplay game. No one, not even them dm comes prepared and you make it all up on the spot made for four players. It's pretty fun

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.