Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games Genshin Impact

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/11 00:51:40 )
Was actually surprised to not see a thread for this game already. Is anybody else playing? I'm probably literally addicted already. May need to relax a bit. But I got almost everyone I want.

Donator — Whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/11 02:30:26 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

I'm on the first stealth mission and I'm stuck in the area until I do it but I hate stealth missions so I'm forever stuck in this spot :')
But yes I have it

Put ya guns awn!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/11 02:45:26 )
Kitalpha Hart:
Are ya ready, guyz?!

I'm on the first stealth mission and I'm stuck in the area until I do it but I hate stealth missions so I'm forever stuck in this spot :')
But yes I have it

Put ya guns awn!

I had a trouble a couple times running through it, at first. Once I figured it out, it was pretty simple. Just watch their patterns, you'll figure it out. There's another one quite a while later but those are the only 2 I've seen so far. Thankfully lol. Im sure there's a YouTube video for it already, you can just follow their path.

You can do it!

Any favorite character yet? I finally got Razor. Hes definitely my fave so far.

Donator — Whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/11 13:40:33 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@Xaphiel: ahahaha you overestimate my stealth skills :')
I only have the base four and three extras. Right now, Kaeya is in the lead

Put ya guns awn!

questShop

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/11 19:04:04 )
I've been playing it but not too much. I got to adventure rank 16 last night so I can finally play with other people lol. My pulls have been pretty crappy so I don't have many characters and I don't want to spend any money on the game, so oh well.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/11 20:12:41 )
Megaame:
I've been playing it but not too much. I got to adventure rank 16 last night so I can finally play with other people lol. My pulls have been pretty crappy so I don't have many characters and I don't want to spend any money on the game, so oh well.

Just make sure to strictly pull singles, instead of the sets of 10. Apparently, it's better.

Except the beginner banner. Pull set of 10s on that until it's gone, since it guarantees Noelle and another character. Plus. it's discounted.

I'm at AR 26 and still haven't played with anyone lol. Maybe I should check out the co-op now.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/11 20:21:26 )
@Xaphiel: Ahh, the few pulls I did I didn't do as singles. I did go through all the pulls for the beginner banner though and only got Noelle and Barbara with those.

I have some friends who are playing so that's why I kind of pushed myself to get to 16 cause they wanted to play together.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/12 23:23:10 )

I just got it today, and I am in love!
      It's so pretty and I live for adventure games.
      I've already been playing for a couple hours and it's going to be hard to stop myself. lol

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/15 04:03:09 )
Just started it yesterday. It was alright in my opinion and like everyone else have said, the graphics are pretty except it's too bright for me haha
I only got a few characters so far (and I don't think I would spend tons of money on it either unless I'm desperated to have one ^_^; )

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/15 04:13:48 )
════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

is it possible to get pulls wo spending irl money? i just have the 10 you start out w (i'm assuming) and idk which banner to spend them on!
i know i can get noelle if i spend them all on the first banner but is she worth it?

i just have the base four rn and hit adventure rank 10 today :0 i just met venti at the cathedral
i'm trying not to get too sucked in though lol

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/15 04:19:39 )
Hmmm... I'm not sure tbh, the gacha system can be quite unforgiving if you got unlucky (especially if you wanted a character you like to play as) and as for Noelle, I would say she's quite worth it (though her attacks are pretty slow lol) depending on how you use her :o

That was fast xD I haven't reached adventure rank 10 yet hahaha, currently 8 though and yeah, better not to get too addicted considering it's an online game with gacha system

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/15 04:36:34 )
════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

good point, i try to be very careful about gachas since i know they're intentionally designed to be addicting - i read that some ppl have already spend hundreds/thousands on it so i'm like !! no spendy lol - i feel like gachas are intentionally designed to be a very slippery slope

i looked it up and it looks like you can convert primogems (that you get in-game like from chests) to wishes :0 what element is noelle?

ooh that makes me wonder how long i've been playing ... maybe a couple of hours each day? i just started on monday, i try to be good about taking breaks + not spending Too much time on it lol

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/15 04:45:41 )
True, can't imagine having to spend hundreds or thousands on a gacha game tbh xD And also true, if one's not careful on their spending, they may end up regretting it.

Mmhmm *nods* I think her element is Geo if I'm not mistaken *thinking* I see, it's good that you take breaks and not spending too much time on said game. Nothing's wrong with playing it for a while as long as you take breaks if you feel like you wanted to rest or do some personal stuff. :o

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/12 14:00:46 )

Ganyu drops today c:

I can't wait to try to pull for her.

Questing

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/3 02:17:32 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

I began playing it recently and i absolutely love it.
the art style is so cute.
i wasn't sure about it at first since i usually play games with character creation in it.

But i really enjoy playing it.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/12 12:41:39 )
I love Genshin Impact, been playing since it came out!

I'm enjoying the Lantern Rite events! ^^
I mostly lurk, but will post from time to time.

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/3 17:41:47 )
I'm impatiently waiting for more story but still play everyday to do dailies and such

AR 55 and currently trying to build every character I have lol
Kaeya's Quest For Stuff and Things! Starglow Cavern - A hangout

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/4 04:47:06 )
Hi, I'm Ganyu, you may have heard of me.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/28 01:32:38 )
YESSS I PLAY GENSHIN!!!! trying to get more characters but im low in primogem *cries*

Voltie Posted 11 months ago ( 2023/04/16 15:26:04 )
Is this thread still alive? I love Genshin

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.