Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Entertainment Whats your 'guilty pleasure' band/singer?

Donator — he/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/6 22:03:49 )

So my music taste is pretty much just 'whatever sounds good to me', aka I listen to everything from George Ezra to Asking Alexandria.
My guilty pleasure is Falling In Reverse's older songs, and unfortunately, Blood On The Dance Floor. Like, Miss Bipolar is just so catchy.
Obviously I refuse to give Dahvie any money, though.

Another one I recently got into, 100 gecs. I have no idea why. But yeah, I like them. Weird.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/6 22:08:01 )
*:..o()o..:*  *:..o()o..:*

Yeah, that's pretty much my music taste as well XD But agreed, 100 gecs is ridiculous but amazing. I've had money machiiiiiiiiiiiine stuck in my head for days!! They remind me of Sleigh Bells

Donator — SIR Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/6 23:27:47 )
🌈 To my boy, all that energy so vital
Love your hues and your blues in equal measure
Your comings and your goings-away
My mission is to keep the light in your eyes ablaze🌈

@Bioshock: I was going to say Evanescence as well....and Beth Hart. I am partial to Evanescence though cause I have met and hung out with Amy Lee.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/7 01:27:17 )
I really like Falling In Reverse's older songs so that's not a guilty pleasure for me lol.
I listen to literally everything, but I guess like Owl City or Taylor Swift? I also like country music. Idk, people give a lot of artists/bands a bad rep when they don't deserve it.

Donator — SIR Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/7 01:34:52 )

@Bioshock: I'll have to find my photos of her and I together. She was always cool when we hung out it was usually after a drag show so yeah it was lots of fun LOL

Donator — SIR Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/8 20:04:06 )

@KDA Drew: I love their new song, Lovesick girls. I also love the recent one with Selena Gomez.
🌈 Have you ever been touched so gently you had to cry or invited a stranger to come inside?
🌈

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 14:12:36 )
The HU- A Mongolion Rock Group- I have no clue what they are singing about but the music just blows my mind away.(And yes there is the singer in Papa Roach that sings/translates while they play a song.... but the orginal is waaaay better.)

And for KING AND COUNTRY-I normally don't listen to Christan music, but these guys can sing and they hit home and they're songs are currently helping me with my depression and grief.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/19 17:37:55 )
Trollz 😂

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/4 04:43:32 )
I would have to say Lady Gaga.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/4 14:02:56 )
I'll just go ahead and say Nickelback. No idea why they get such hate.

Also a bunch of the above-named artists are awesome, but I agree with the Brokencyde comment. xD I too listen to their stuff occasionally even though it's garbage.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/22 03:27:56 )

@Ava:
@Aisukohi:

I agree on the Nickelback thing. I don't understand why they get so much hate cause they have some great songs. Also, I third that on Brokencyde. Listening to them now is cringey as hell, but back in high school their music was like gold to me hahaha.

As for my guilty pleasure, I would have to say Kreayshawn. Her rapping was never really good to me yet I found myself being obsessed with her Somethin 'Bout Kreay album back in college. Even listening to it now I find myself still bopping along to it.

❀❀❀❀

Check out my shop! Currently selling Winter '21 Plasma Orb Items and more.

Donator — he/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/15 01:57:00 )

i didn't even realise this topic was still going aksjhdjh

mine would still be botdf, but i ended up really liking doja cat so that's a thing now :3

Shop | Art Thread | Art by me~ | Used to be cowboy belphie, buggaboy, kairosama

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.