Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Feedback October Crate Items Feedback Thread || Raffle Included!

Npc — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/2 02:10:49 )

Character art by ghost

In Stitches | ghost
Surgical Study | ghost
Fleurs d'espoir | Alethna

Hey Volties, we could really use your feedback. We at Voltra are always watching and listening, so the more responses we get to these sort of things, the more we can improve on your experience here!

Now we know that sometimes perhaps a set is not your cup of tea or doesn't fit your particular style, so try to look for things that we could use constructively. Like for example: If this pose was made this way and you could equip it like this then I would find use for that set more in my outfits. Or another example would be: This particular mod or pose is being repeated, I'd like to see x and y being offered as well.

★✩✩✩✩

In order to create a standard rating we will be doing a five star rating review. So for each set you are reviewing, do a 1/5 ; 2/5 ; 3/5 ; 4/5 ; 5/5 rating to let us know how much you like the overall set.

We are looking for feedback regarding the way the sets layer, originality, variety in poses, etc. But don't restrict yourself to these categories - those are just some suggestions for the direction in which you can take your feedback.

We do ask that you try to keep your feedback constructive and don't just say "It looks bad, I don't like it," as it's not very useful to us.

Here is a template to start off your review:

[b]In Stitches[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[b]Surgical Study[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[b]Fleurs d'espoir[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[b]Bubblenaut[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

Thank you for taking your time to write this feedback, you are being extremely helpful!

RAFFLE

We know that leaving a review might not always seem rewarding, so this time we are going to be holding a raffle for all the folks that left a review. Winner will receive an October Crate!

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/2 06:49:59 )

In Stitches
★★★★✩

a really cute take on Frankenstein. I think it's adorable and I love the hair.

Surgical Study
★★★✩✩

Not something I'd wear myself, but great for those who wanna dress up as a creepy doctor

Fleurs d'espoir
★✩✩✩✩

I LOVE this one as soon as it came out. I went out and immediately looked to buy one when it was advertised. Really great job.

I already gave my opinion on the Bubblenaut so I'll just do these three.

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/2 12:28:02 )
"The future must know where you've been."

In Stitches
★★★★✩
This items really cute!! I love the artwork on it, as well all three color sets! I especially love the leg pose, it's adorable!! While it's not my usual style, I really love it and might get one in the future. One thing I wish it had was the mouth from the concept artwork, it'd be super cool!

Surgical Study
★★★★★
I LOVE this item, I immediately bought it as soon as it came out. This one's drawn really well too, I love the leg mod especially!! I feel like this one's my favorite out of all my reviews so far, honestly. One thing I wish for this item is for more skintone options for the arm mod - I use a skintone that's not featured in the arm mod of this item. I feel like the poses of this set are very unique too, and they'll be useful for me in the future.

Fleurs d'espoir
★★★★✩
I still think this item is really good! I love the eyes, even if they are a bit too boxy art-wise for my tastes. I feel like a lot of people who make feminine avatars would get a lot of use out of the hair, too! I think the arm mod is nice too, I can't remember if we have any dress-based arm mods! Overall, I think this item's still good.

"The past predicts the state you're in!"
I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/2 21:11:09 )
In Stitches
★★★★★
I really like this item and can see myself getting a lot of use out of it! I like how it's cute but also has that spooky feel to it. I think the colors that were picked for it are great and can be used outside of just Halloween. I do wish that the mouth that's in the artwork was one of the poses though, it would really tie the whole thing together.

Surgical Study
★★★★✩
This isn't an item I would personally use a lot but I do think it's well made. I also think it's nice to see a more masculine item because I feel like feminine items are more plentiful. On the shirt pose of purple shirt I feel like the splatters get lost on it because of how dark they are. I think all the details pop the best on the standard white version of the coat and shirt.

Fleurs d'espoir
★★★★✩
This item is really pretty! I'm not a big fan of the eyes though, maybe they're too big and open for my taste? That's a personal thing though and I can see others liking them. Overall though, I really like this item.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/3 08:40:50 )
These are cute but I don't really care for the colors, gonna have to pass for myself, I'm sure others will rock them though!

Voltie — She/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/21 17:59:05 )

In Stitches
★★★★★
To start with, unique base items and leg mods are always good. I think the colors combos are interesting and work well for an item like this. It's nice to have items with mismatched eyes like this one does as well. Matching eyes are cool too and all, but sometimes you need to spice it up a bit! I also think the bicolor hair is perfect. Overall, I think the poses fit the theme of the item well, and I think the theme of the item is perfect for October!

Surgical Study
★★★★★
This item doesn't suit my taste as much as In Stitches, but outside of personal preference there's really not much I can fault it for. I think having clean and splatted options for the lab coat, glasses, and shirt poses was a good call to allow for more versatile usage of the item. To quote what I said about In Stitches, "Overall, I think the poses fit the theme of the item well, and I think the theme of the item is perfect for October!"

Fleurs d'espoir
★★★★★
You can see my full review for this item in the September crate feedback thread~

★~~Questing~~★

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/30 20:55:23 )
In Stitches
★★★★✩
Cute! I like the different aspects of this item/set - they work well with other items on the site in terms of colors or style which allows for some really creative combinations! And the different options work well with each other to create a whole look of its own. It can go from scary to extremely cute depending on how you combine it (it's versatile). :3

Surgical Study
★★★✩✩
"Mad scientist" or "mad doctor" is not my favorite theme, but this still has some interesting aspects to it and I'm glad that I acquired the item. It reminds me a little too strongly off an anime character or two :/

Fleurs d'espoir
★★★★✩
There are some fun things to play with here. I like how the item is broken up into its different aspects and it can be used in interesting ways.

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/30 21:11:04 )
════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

In Stitches
★★★★★
adorable!! i bought 2 crates just so i could hold on to an extra stitches item
the eyes (so cute!!! i love) and skin are my favorite poses! followed by the hair - i like the shape/style - and the leg pose
i appreciate the way the poses are separated too (e.g. the head screws being separate, even the left/right separation)
ofc i have bias as i tend towards non-human avis

Surgical Study
★★★✩✩
i don't have anything against this item, it's just not my personal style! so the rating is just personal taste and preference, and not a reflection of quality necessarily - i think medical horror makes me feel v uneasy / is something i'm scared of lol so i didn't get one of these sets
i will say - even though i'm not a fan of surgical tools, i do really like the layout of the "surgical tools around the head" pose, it reminds me of a halo! i saw someone layer it with the popping candy juggling pose and thought it looked really good together! i would love to see more, items around the head / this style of "halo" poses :-)

Fleurs d'espoir
★★★★✩
very pretty! ^0^ i really like the ground / flower / tree items

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/30 22:15:53 )

In Stitches
★★★★★
Wonderful item with great body mods! I really like the color combos that you picked too.

Surgical Study
★★★★★
Great item that can be used by any gender. Good for Halloween (as is the other item) and the pixeling is good too.

Fleurs d'espoir
★★★★★
Really nice item! I'm glad I have a few extras.

PS The raffle wasn't run for September's feedback thread

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Npc — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/4 05:54:13 )
@Megaame: Congratulations! You are our raffle winner! An October crate will be granted to your account shortly. (Sorry for the delay in results.)

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.