Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/2 21:37:41 )
AMA - Maybe last-minute packing or buying for the long weekend?

@purpsy: Awww, I'm sorry you didn't get your errands done! Maybe tomorrow?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/2 21:39:37 )

Maybe. It was a lot of families that came in.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/2 21:49:17 )
that sounds like perhaps that's what that was all about... mom getting tired of the "I'm bored" or "I have nothing to do" whining...

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/2 21:51:38 )

Lol yeah that could also be it.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/2 22:00:29 )
lol. could be. I could also be very wrong. What do you think was going on?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/2 22:03:29 )

I figured it's because the day was really nice, and families wanted to do something together.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/2 22:25:12 )
oh, well that could very well be the case too. It has been raining on and off here all day - every ten minutes or so it switches!!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/2 22:27:38 )

We do have a hurricane coming.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/2 22:34:12 )
Yes, I saw that, but this is too far out for the on-off rain to be part of that... although I was wondering earlier if we were in the middle of some kind of tropical storm I didn't hear about...

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/2 22:37:33 )

@Wildfire: Yeppp

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/3 00:01:06 )
@Purpsy: I hope you get your errands done tomorrow :3
... and oh! Look at your cute little beachy selfie! XD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/3 00:17:53 )

@Wildfire: *flips my vibrant pink hair* Why ty~
I finally got my tan x'D

Yep well the rain didn't last long and is sunny again so I could go now but I'm too lazy hehe

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/3 00:41:56 )
@Purpsy: lol - I get that way too. There's a point in the afternoon where it's all "yeah, I could go and do X, but ... nahhhhh..." XD
lol at you and your virtual tan! <3 Yay melatonin! I don't have much "color" right now, despite living in the sunshine state. It's to be expected, I guess, given how much time I've spent inside and not doing things like walking the dogs or gardening... *sigh*

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/3 00:54:11 )

@Wildfire: Yepp that's definitely me today =w=
I'm the same way lol. But besides being heavily introverted I'm also half-vampire.
I don't like being in the sun for too long.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/3 01:05:55 )
@Purpsy: I love the sun... kind of.. it's really a love-hate relationship. I feel better when I have more frequent sun exposure, but I can only deal with sun exposure in relatively small doses, and I'm much better at handling it when I'm exposed pretty regularly, but for short periods of time. If I'm out for hours once in a while, I'll burn, but if I'm out for 30-60 minutes almost daily, I do pretty well for somebody who's quite fair and freckled! Here, it's the overall heat and humidity -and personal projects- that have been keeping me inside lately. I should make more of an effort to change that.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/3 12:12:39 )
@Ava: It sounds like you're having an interesting week or so. I hope everything works out :3

Good morning. What's going on in your corner of the world, guys?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/3 14:44:25 )

@wildfire: That must be hard ono
So you get sunburn very easily? I was born in a tropical climate so being exposed in the sun for too long is not really a problem, I just turn darker. But living in Canada for many years now has weakened my tolerance with heat and direct sunlight for too long. I literally suffer here during the summer heat and back home in the Philippines is much more worse...

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/3 16:29:50 )
@Purpsy: lol. I just need to be a little careful in the sun. Yes, I can imagine that going from Canada to the Philippines would be quite the transition! I think it would be a transition for me too, and it's pretty hot and humid in Florida most of the year...

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/3 22:50:39 )
@Ava: Hi Ava. I'm sorry to hear about Pea, but it sounds like she's doing pretty well, given her medical condition. I hope she stays as healthy as possible :3

Oh, let's see - hubby and I went out for a bit, grabbed some lunch (yummy Greek food) and ran an errand. Now we're home, avoiding the rain that is still here, and I'm getting ready to cook. It's just kind of a slow day, I guess.

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/3 23:14:37 )

@Wildfire: I see. Very true, I remember my mom went back home years ago and she complained how hot it was x'D

I just had some grilled pork and it wasn't completely burnt this time. Thank god for my sensitive gums. It was delicious~

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.