Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Emotional Discord

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 00:47:04 )

Erica wasn't stupid. She realised that with what he was revealing himself to be, and what had happened previously.... well, they were connected.

"It was you." She stated after a moment or two.

"You're the one that caused shit to go haywire with me." She continued before crossing her arms beneath her breasts.

"Why?" She asked. "What the fuck else do you want from me? I ain't going to give up my soul."

♫Turn off my brain, this all feels the same♫

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 00:59:25 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

He just looked at her with deadpan eyes.

"Your soul." he said.

"How droll. How stereotypical." he commented.

"Please. Soul brokering isn't what it used to be. I don't want your fractured and fragile pathetic little soul." he told her.

"Having your POWER at my disposal, though. THAT is a prize." he went on.

"...though it seems like you're not broken enough yet."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 01:01:46 )

"Excuse me?" Erica asked.

"I don't have any power." She continued.

"I'm not a mage, I'm just a mortal."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 01:18:38 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

The demon responded by roughly grabbing her wrist and lifting her arm up. The arm with her markings on it. And as soon as he did so, she felt them pulse and spread, almost threatening to take over.

"DON'T play dumb with me." he snarled.

"I have VERY little patience for that." he told her.

"I guess you'll have to go through hell once more." he then said further.

"Seems the last 3 days didn't learn you your lesson." he continued.

"Or are you willing to cooperate now?" he asked.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 01:33:12 )

Erica froze when he grabbed her arm, when she felt them pulsing.

"....." She didn't say anything, couldn't. The curse she'd been born with was overwhelming her, again. It wasn't too surprising, though. That's what he was doing.

"... Fuck you." She managed to snarl as the hand he wasn't holding reached up, tapping the smart watch she was wearing.

"Call Az." She stated, not taking her eyes off of the demon that was there. She knew taht her watch was likely going to be destroyed, but as she heard the ringing... she knew that Az would at least come look in, check in on her.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 01:56:55 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

It rang for only half a second, before the demon shot a small bolt of mana at it, causing it to explode and break into pieces.

"Why you little..." he snarled.

He then literally threw her against a nearby wall, winding her and causing pain to shoot through her body.

"All right." he said.

"Looks like I need to make this quick." he commented.

"When he comes here, he's going to find you to be absolutely broken." he told her, approaching.

"I will make you little more than a shell for MY desires!" he declared, as she felt the very presence of hell itself surrounding her.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 02:04:47 )

Erica was certainly winded when she was slammed against the wall, the pain enough to distract her from her curse for the moment.

"Yeah. No." She stated simply before bringing her feet up, grateful for the force he was putting to hold her up, and slammed them both into his torso. If he was a human, she was sure that it would have resulted in serious pain, very possibly a cracked sternum.

He wasn't human though, so she had no idea what kind of damage, if any that it would do.

As her feet connected, she hoped he'd let go.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 02:16:34 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

If she'd hoped for any serious damage, she would have been sorely disappointed.

However, if she'd hoped to push him away and surprise him into letting her go, then she DID achieve that.

He was caught off guard and stumbled back, letting go of her wrist and stumbling back.

However, this didn't appear to stop what was happening.

She was still feeling seriously oppressive mana surrounding her, and she could almost feel it crawling into her mind. And her curse marks were starting to outright throb, causing her physical pain each time they did so.

It was as though hell was being brought to the surface, and the markings were now actively and rapidly consuming her.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 02:24:14 )

Erica dropped to the floor, and landed hard. She didn't move from where she landed, having a hard time breathing from the impact, and not even seeming to notice the destruction to the sleeve and bandages she kept wrapped around her arm to conceal her markings. As they burned, the demon that had done this could see the markings pulsing, throbbing, spreading.

It did not take long before they were across her torso, poking out the other sleeve of her top, up her face and into her hair. Where the markings were in her hair, her hair was black. The natural red she had was gone.

She didn't move though, as it overwhelmed, and overtook her.

If this wasn't quelled soon... she realyl would be irreparably broken.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 02:47:58 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

The demon just laughed as he saw this.

"You pathetic worm." he said.

"Did you really think that calling Elizabeth's little pet would save you!?" he asked her... mere seconds before a portal appeared behind him, and a fist slammed into the back of his head, causing him to fall to his knees, breaking his concentration, and causing the surrounding 'hellscape' to subside considerably.

And that's when Azazel jumped out of the portal.

"...Balphagor." he growled.

"Azazel." Balphegor snarled back.

Azazel responded by slamming his head into the wall, and rushing over towards Erica.

"Erica!?" he exclaimed.

"Oh my good God, are you all right!?" he asked.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 03:04:33 )

Erica was completely still, silent, as Az said what he did. It didn't take long though before she met his gaze. He could see how she was barely hanging onto who she was instead of being swallowed up by what was spreading across her. However, shortly after, the spreading stopped. The one that had done this to her being at the very least stunned for the moment, was helping.

"..." She didn't say anything, though, he could see the plea for his help in her eyes, before he heard the one he'd slammed into the wall getting to their feet.

"Tch. You're quicker than expected." He stated, brushing himself off.

"However, that won't save her."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 03:24:52 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Azazel looked back at the other demon, and held Erica close.

"So YOU'RE the cause of this!?" he exclaimed.

"Damn you." he cursed.

"Damn you and your lust for power." he growled, as he put out his own demonic mana, trying to counterbalance Balphagor's and cancel it out.

"I don't know HOW you managed to ensnare Erica like this, but I won't let it happen." he continued, glaring at the demon.

Internally, he was making plans to escape. Balphagor was a lot higher on the demonic tier... and he knew he couldn't fight him head-on. He needed to escape and take Erica with him.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 03:29:31 )

Balphagor just laughed.

"Very carefully is how." was his response.

"However, it's quite a bit above your pay grade."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 03:50:15 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Azazel narrowed his eyes.

"I don't care." he said.

"You may very well be considered a prince of hell, but I refuse to let you get your way with Erica." he told him.

He then concentrated hard... and caused the mana that was worsening the marks on Erica to actually seep into HIM. Erica needed to have her markings calmed down and she needed it NOW. And he knew that the seconds counted here.

He also put up a small mana barrier bubble around him and Erica... though he was in immense pain from taking in Balphagor's demonic mana.

"Erica..." he whispered.

"Erica... hang... on..." he said quietly.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 04:05:44 )

Blaphagor just laughed.

"We will see how long you can keep this up." He stated simply, calmly, looking smug as all get out. Granted, Az knew that he could win, easily, if an attempt was honestly made.

"I will acquire my payment." He then said after a few momnets, looking to Erica.

"And you really can't stop it." He continued before smirking.

"I do wonder how far gone she is, now." With that, he was gone in a twist of a hellfire.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 04:26:15 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"........" Azazel was silent, before looking at Erica. He looked around a couple of times, before making a split-second decision. He disappeared from where they were, and appeared in his home, in his den.

Once there, he laid Erica down on the couch.

"Erica?" he asked.

"Erica, are you all right?" he asked her, checking her over.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 04:36:22 )

Erica was silent as she was laid down. She didn't move much either, seemed to be completely unresponsive for a few seconds, before sighing just sighing.

"..... I don't know." she answered honestly, hesitation to her voice, but there was a definite flatness there.

"I... I just don't know." She added. The fear that he'd heard from before was all but gone

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 04:58:51 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Azazel wasn't sure what to make of this.

This was... a jarring change.

"....Erica..." he said quietly, before leaning in and wrapping his arms around her.

"I'm sorry." he apologised.

"I'm so sorry." he repeated.

"I didn't know a demon was extorting you." he went on.

"....I'm so sorry..." he whispered.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 05:09:07 )

Erica didn't really respond as he likely expected. She didn't seem to react before gently pushing aside and sitting up.

"You didn't know."She echoed.

"So you couldn't have helped."

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 05:33:51 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Azazel was silent for a moment... almost shocked when she responded the way she did.

She... she didn't respond at all. Not emotionally, anyway.

She just... seemed to give him some... response. A verbal response.

"...Erica..." he whispered.

"......." he was then silent again, before shaking his head.

'She must be in a state of shock.' he reasoned mentally.

"Is there anything I can do for you?" he asked.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.