Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts vessel's pocket

Voltie — he/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/30 16:02:38 )
⇜┈┈┈┈┈┈ ∘ ꕥ ∘ ┈┈┈┈┈┈⇝

@selenite: aw <3 ur the best miss sunny

@Totalanimefan: im doing p good! i'm staying with some friends in ohio while me and my partner r looking for a place to live. been trying to rest a lot and ive been able to use my friends xbox to videogame :') how are you?

⇜┈┈┈┈┈┈ ∘ ꕥ ∘ ┈┈┈┈┈┈⇝

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/30 17:37:57 )

@vessel: That sounds like a really good improvement over Sept! I'm glad that things are looking up for you! <3
I'm good. Been stressed lately, obvs, everyone is it's 2020. But I'm handling it.

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/30 20:59:28 )
════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

ooh what kind of games have u been playing lately ? how's ohio treating u so far? ^^

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

Voltie — he/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/31 04:56:12 )
⇜┈┈┈┈┈┈ ∘ ꕥ ∘ ┈┈┈┈┈┈⇝

@xvz: ive been playing nier automata and hypnospace outlaw! ohios okay so far but it is ohio...... so its better than i expected ig? i miss oregon and wanna head back eventually

@Totalanimefan: yeah things are def a lot better rn for us! my partners being harassed online bcus of our fundraising which sucks :/ but overall its been nice to not have to wonder where ill sleep - def still processing the new trauma but im also handling it and just kinda. doin stuff. idk.

⇜┈┈┈┈┈┈ ∘ ꕥ ∘ ┈┈┈┈┈┈⇝

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/31 04:59:00 )

@vessel: processing trauma takes so much time and mental energy. I hope you are able to process it as best you can. I remember gotta to therapy sessions and my brain being mush the rest of the night.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/1 02:03:35 )

ooh i haven't played those before... i looked them up they both seem to have p distinct visual styles :0
are you starting to feel settled in? or do things still feel up in the air . ?

also happy halloween all ^^

Voltie — he/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/2 00:30:09 )
⇜┈┈┈┈┈┈ ∘ ꕥ ∘ ┈┈┈┈┈┈⇝

both games r rly fun imo! i recommend if u ever get the chance
things are still pretty up in the air.... still looking for somewhere we can actually live cause this living situation isnt long term u_u but its better than the van - which is being used by our friend whos still homeless in oregon
it feels like we're still traveling and homeless and just staying with friends. i have my cat though!!

how was everyones halloween? i had apple crisp for breakfast and curry (chicken & taro & cauli & butternut) for dinner. me & my partner were too sick to dress up but i think we watched some over the garden wall

⇜┈┈┈┈┈┈ ∘ ꕥ ∘ ┈┈┈┈┈┈⇝

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/2 01:08:27 )
@vessel: i wasnt here 4 halloween but it seems seb had som fun with york at a halloween social-distancing party/ritual(????) !!!
the food u mention alwayss ounds so good... i had a vegan burger for dinner :3
- [ miss sunny ]

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/2 05:32:38 )

@vessel: ah i hope u find something good soon! housing instability is so stressful :-(
how did the van turn out? is your cat feeling better?

my halloween was just ok, i didn't do anything day of cuz something came up but i did hang out w a friend on friday!
u seem to cook a lot of yummy food ^^ if u have any recipes you'd rec i'd love to hear them!! i do a bit of cooking but have been getting really bored w my usual rotation, i'm always looking for new food ideas! do you have go-to recipes or do u tend to make something different every time?

Voltie — he/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/11 20:55:43 )
⇜┈┈┈┈┈┈ ∘ ꕥ ∘ ┈┈┈┈┈┈⇝

the van turned out pretty good honestly! i wish i had grabbed some pictures of the inside when it was cute :( it was still really rough though and hard to live in - at the end we stayed at a bunch of airbnbs cause of the fires. and my cats doing good! she has a lot of cat anxiety that im trying to help her work thru. she screams at night and its driving everyone crazy

irt recipes, me and my partner have a rly strict diet we follow called the autoimmune protocol which is all based around anti-inflammatory foods and healing ur gut. today for breakfast we had cauliflower porridge using cauliflower, coconut milk, maple syrup n cinnamon and it tastes just like cream of wheat

rn we're trying to set up a fundraiser with live music and art and poetry but we're having some issues with our friend and their partner that we're staying with rn :/

⇜┈┈┈┈┈┈ ∘ ꕥ ∘ ┈┈┈┈┈┈⇝

Voltie — he/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/12 07:38:56 )
⇜┈┈┈┈┈┈ ∘ ꕥ ∘ ┈┈┈┈┈┈⇝

im trying to work on my poetry book still

⇜┈┈┈┈┈┈ ∘ ꕥ ∘ ┈┈┈┈┈┈⇝

Voltie — he/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/17 14:55:19 )
⇜┈┈┈┈┈┈ ∘ ꕥ ∘ ┈┈┈┈┈┈⇝

ohio smells like wet dogs and hay

⇜┈┈┈┈┈┈ ∘ ꕥ ∘ ┈┈┈┈┈┈⇝

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/17 14:57:15 )

"You\'ve had too much of the digital love -

I would wither if I had to smell wet dog all the time >_>

You want everything live, you want things you can touch."

Voltie — he/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/17 19:30:42 )
⇜┈┈┈┈┈┈ ∘ ꕥ ∘ ┈┈┈┈┈┈⇝

yeah its rough but im kinda used to it now
i miss the smell of pine trees and rain :'(

⇜┈┈┈┈┈┈ ∘ ꕥ ∘ ┈┈┈┈┈┈⇝

pm me if u wanna donate 2 my living funds

┋ 𝐕𝐄𝐒𝐒 ┋ 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱 ┋ 𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ┋
questinghangoutgallery

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/17 19:35:08 )

"You\'ve had too much of the digital love -

I'll smell my pine trees in my yard for you lol

You want everything live, you want things you can touch."
I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/19 01:10:21 )

═════════════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘
⠀|⠀post art by kiwi!⠀|⠀spooky chat

hey vess hows ur week going ^^

oohh i've heard of the autoimmune protocol but have never tried it :0 every time u describe the food u make it always sounds really good!!
what do u to the cauliflower?? like ru grating it or something?

how's the fundraiser?

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.