Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee New person here, kind of confused

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/7 09:15:16 )
I came to this site, because after years of being away from online sites. I went to gaiaonline, which I loved growing up, but it is dead. Please help me understand this site. And how to get a face D:

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/7 10:18:49 )
@jaykayys: hey there welcome to voltra :) u can buy eyes and noses and mouths at the shops :) currency is quite easy to make here... and theres an undercurrent forum u can post in incase sometimes u dont feel like talkin

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/7 10:43:37 )
thank you so much for replying!

i dont have anything to offer in trade D:

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/7 13:01:49 )
@jaykayys: Hey and welcome i Send you a little starter Pack. Have fun Playing with the Avatar System and the items!
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/7 13:49:31 )
Hi there, welcome to Voltra! Hope you enjoy your time here ^_^

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/7 23:40:25 )

Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

@jaykayys: I only been here for a short time everyone i met so far is nice and helpful. Also if you like to be friends you are welcome to add me and if you have any questions I'll do my best to help

Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality.

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/8 00:13:38 )
@jaykayys: your very welcome:) and its ok it was just a little something to help with ur avis face lol

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/8 17:33:09 )

@jaykayys: I see you have a face now. Enjoy your time here.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/9 04:34:08 )
🌈 To my boy, all that energy so vital
Love your hues and your blues in equal measure
Your comings and your goings-away
My mission is to keep the light in your eyes ablaze🌈

@jaykayys: sorry I am late to the party, but my welcome wagon broke down LOL I'm glad you made your way here. I see there has been quite the warm welcome and advice shared. I see that you are a whole person, face included. If there is anything you wanna know, questions you may have, or anything you wish to talk about in general, feel free to hit me up. If there are some items you like that you have seen, lemme know. I can go through and see what extra I have and send a few things your way if you like. Again, welcome to Voltra. I think you will find that we are very welcoming and friendly. Hope to see you around.
🌈 Have you ever been touched so gently you had to cry or invited a stranger to come inside?
🌈

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.