Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Cursed Love

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/4 02:28:34 )

Racquel nodded.

"I hope so. I ... really don't want to lose my sister." She added.

"I know who she is, and this isn't her fault. It's just... happenstance." She added before sighing, heavily.

"Also, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to dump all this on you."

♫You taste the silver, Sara! You taste the crown. | You thirst for blood from the roses in hand.♫

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/4 02:46:37 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

He just smiled softly.

"It's okay." he said. "I understand that having someone to genuinely talk to is rare for those like us." he told her.

"And I'm glad to be here to lend an ear." he went on.

"I'm honoured you trust me enough to tell me all this, too." he then said further.

"I can't offer any solutions, sadly, but I CAN and WILL... offer an ear." he continued.

"I can at least promise that."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/4 03:01:56 )

"Same to you, Julien." Racquel said with a soft smile.

"Now. If there anything that I should know about you, before you do end up here for awhile?" she asked.

"What kind of anything should I keep in mind? Any intolerances? Preferences?"

♫You taste the silver, Sara! You taste the crown. | You thirst for blood from the roses in hand.♫

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/4 03:43:01 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Julien shook his head.

"Nope." he replied. "I'm quite accommodating when it comes to that." he told her.

"Well, in terms of intolerances, anyway." he clarified.

"I really like fresh fruit and berries." he then said. "Doesn't matter what, I love them if they're fresh." he continued.

"There's something about the natural sweetness or tartness." he said further.

"It's so refreshing."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/4 04:01:43 )

"Fresh berries? That's good to know, as I make it a point to have plenty." Racquel commented with a light laugh.

"I rather like them myself, and grow most myself." She added.

"You any good in a garden?'

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/4 04:22:50 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Julien just smiled.

"Ahh, good, good." he said.

"And I manage." he told her. "I'm competent, anyway." he continued.

"I mean, I know how to grow some simple things, and I know how the ground has to be and all that." he went on.

"I can't grow exotic stuff, though."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/4 04:25:09 )

"Well, now's a chance for you to lear, if you want to." Racquel told him honestly.

"I'm quite well versed in the garden, despite being a Fyrane." She added after a moment or two.

"So if you want to learn, I can definitely help you out with that."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/4 05:07:47 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"I would be most appreciative of that." Julien responded.

"Learning to hone my horticultural skills would definitely serve me well in the future, regardless of what may happen." he reasoned. "So if you'll teach me, I'll happily learn." he went on.

"I mostly can grow vegetables and such." he said.

"Became really important when the colder weather hit, and I needed to find some kind of shelter for the winter." he continued.

"But anything above and beyond that would be wonderful." he finished, before thinking about it.

"...I think the most complex thing I grew was a Spike-Carrot." he then added.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/4 05:17:53 )

Racquel jut chuckled lightly.

"I don't know everything, but I can grow a good amount. And a spike carrot? That's not exactly a small feat." She commented.

---

The next day, Demi returned home.

"Mom!" She called, only to receive silence as the woman in question had gone out to figure out what trees would be good to cut down for the lumber, to add to the cottage styled house. She didn't know if Julien was around either, but when she heard silence as a response, she just shrugged and took what she had with her into the backyard, knowing she had to hack it apart. She'd brought some meat back, but it was still in animal form.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/4 05:29:39 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

When she stepped into the backyard, she found that she wasn't alone. Julien was there, and looked over when she appeared in the backyard.

"Oh, hello Demitra." he greeted her.

"Your mother is out looking for lumber." he told her. "I remained, as I would only get in the way, and I was told to await your arrival, so you'd know where she is." he went on.

He then looked, and noticed what she had with her.

"...impressive kill." he commented.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/4 06:03:58 )

"ah, makes sense." Demitra commented as she took the kill over to a table.

"You any good with this kind of thing? Sometimes an extra pair of hands can be useful." She commented.

"If not, it's fine. I can do it solo, but if you can help - since it is rather large - it'd make it a bit easier."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/4 06:22:26 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"I can carve a beast decently." he replied, approaching her.

"I can also try and make it so that the blood doesn't pool and spill everywhere." he then commented.

"Hmmm." he mumbled.

"Which is to say, I can extract all the loose blood in the veins and such, before you start to carve." he went on. "Some spillage and dripping is inevitable." he reasoned with a shrug.

"But want me to make it that it's not going to ooze and flow everywhere?" he asked.

"If not, just tell me where to start cutting and skinning."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/4 06:38:11 )

Demitra paused a moment.

"I hadn't even considered that." She commented honestly.

"That would be extremely useful." She continued.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/4 07:02:14 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Julien just laughed.

"All right." he said.

"I'll do that." he told her.

With that, he approached the head of the creature and waved his wrist a little, as a stream of blood started to flow out from it.

"Hmm." he mumbled, looking around.

"Ah." he muttered, letting it flow into a small bucket that was nearby.

"There we go, that should hold it."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/4 07:06:55 )

"That definitely works. Thank you." Dermitra said simply.

---

She was silent as she looked at the forms of those that were laying on the ground, her rapier in hand, blood covering her, Julien and the ground.

They'd attacked Julien.

She hadn't liked that.

She took out the attackers, not caring what it was that would, or could, likely happen to her as a result. She was just worried about Julien, and the fact that at first glance, he looked like he was dead. The blood and damage to him was certainly enough of a reason for her to believe that, after all.

Her rapier was placed in it's scabbard and she made her way over to Julien again. She didn't say anything, not that anyone was around to say anything to, before liftin ghim in her arms. She looked around, say no one around before using her mana to teleport to the guild.

She approached the door, and kicked it, hoping that someone would answer it quick. It'd be easier than her trying to make her way through with him in her arms.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/4 07:22:31 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

After a few seconds, a small slot opened up, and a pair of eyes looked through.

"...hey." the one they belonged to said.

"What are you doing here?" they asked.

"And who is THA-" they started to ask further, looking at Julien, but then stopped.

"Holy hell, he took a beatin'." they commented.

"...let me guess, you want to bring him in to be looked at."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/4 07:27:03 )

"Emma's the best medic on this planet." Demitra stated.

"Let me in before he dies." She added, her voice sharp.

"You know Dani will have your head if you reject someone seeking treatment from the medwing here."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/4 07:40:26 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"......." they were silent for a moment, before they heard a hard smack.

"Let her in!" a familiar male voice demanded.

"Okay, okay, okay!" the other one responded, before the slot closed, and she heard several locks being undone, as well as saw the door flash for a second... before it slowly opened.

"Come on, quick." the familiar voice told her.

"I'll go let Emma know you're coming, though let's be honest, she probably already knows." he added.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/4 07:44:00 )

Demitra made her way in.

"Most likely." she agreed as the door closed behind her.

"Thank you." was the last thing she said before starting to head off toward the medwing.

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/4 08:00:35 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

When she got to the medwing, she saw a young man already there, with black and red hair.

"Hey, Demi." he greeted her.

"I was right, Emma already knew." he chuckled.

He then looked at Julien, and grimaced.

"Geez..." he muttered. "Someone did a number on HIM." he commented.

"...and you're covered in blood, too..." he added, looking right at her now.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.