Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2020 Event Hangout: ~page prizes!~ RNG prizes ~ Come Chat- all welcome!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/16 18:08:38 )

@Another Movie Addict: Your avi is really cute!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/16 18:10:41 )
This is exactly

@Anarchist Beauty: Thank you. You're is very pretty.

what you think it is.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/16 18:11:07 )
OMG! HAHAHA That was my friend's karate teacher/sensei!
I'm laughing irl because I just wasn't expecting that celebrity.

I never met the guy, but a good friend of mine trained under him for a few years.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/16 18:12:05 )

@Another Movie Addict: Thank-you, thank-you. ^-^

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/16 18:12:06 )
This is exactly

I heard he's kind of a dick, dunno if that's true or not. But he was my favorite when I was a tiny kitten. I can't wait to do this to my friend.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/16 18:15:51 )
@Another Movie Addict:
@0v7:
@Starlight:
@Kitalpha Hart:
@Koah:

Hello! I'm back. How are you all?

Another Movie Addict:
@wildfire: Are you getting any from Sally?

Oh, this took me a while to "get"!! Not today. Yesterday and the day before, and probably the day before that, yes. Today, I think she's moved off from affecting my area.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/16 18:16:01 )
oh yeah, he's an a$$. But my friend is too. My friend reminisced a lot from his karate days.
He'd tell us stories and i'd be like. 'omg. ... whaht?!' then my friend would laugh about the a$$hole-ery.

But anyway! I'm glad you like him and I REALLY hope you get to meet him. Get that signature!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/16 18:18:40 )
This is exactly

@Wildfire: That's good. I'm currently dealing with some of her effects today.
@Koah: Same convention, Johnny Yong Bosch will also be there. Which is just brilliant. Like I know for a fact that guy is a dick.

I love to do prank gifts. I live for these things.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/16 18:22:23 )
Yeah, she gave us overcast skies for several days, intense humidity and a good dose of "Florida nastiness". LOL- my son, reading over my shoulder, is chiming in with "I got poured on every day!!" but today is sunny and a lot less humid. It's actually nice out there.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/16 18:22:51 )
@Wildfire: Hi! :D Good Morning.
I'm good this morning. My kid started her E-learning this week. So I'm sitting across from her on my own computer and I can do what I want until she's done with her classroom time. Kind of a good set up, I get my downtime and she gets her school time in at the same time.

@Another Movie Addict: I'm terrible with names, so I had to use google. I recognized him right away. HAH! I love this. You're evil and good. Your friend is going to love/hate you.
A few years back I went to a convention and spent a lot of money to meet all of my favorite celebrities. My friends were jealous. o3o'

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/16 18:25:36 )
This is exactly

@Wildfire: It's a bit rougher here, yesterday I got soaked through. Had to help get groceries out of the car.
@Koah: I've been to a few conventions over the years, and I was friends with someone who knew some of the anime voice actors rather well. No real jealousy from my friends anymore. Og friends were jealous though.

what you think it is.

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/16 18:25:51 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

I am very much not paying attention to the shifting subjects in here and the only reason I've hit 1k confetti is cuz I've gotten a bunch as payment for tarot readings

Put ya guns awn!

questShop

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/16 18:26:54 )
"The future must know where you've been."

I'm too sleepy to properly converse >w>;

"The past predicts the state you're in!"
I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/16 18:31:26 )
This is exactly

Ugh I miss being able to play pranks on people. DX

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/16 18:31:32 )
@Koah: Oh that sounds like a pretty good set up for virtual school!
So what else is going on for you today?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/16 18:33:49 )
I have not been participating very well with this event. Weird timing with my RL stuff going on. :d

@Wildfire: I just need to clean house a bit. My dog jumped in our stagnant pond yesterday and she smells like a walking garlic fart. So, I need to clean the house and wash a dog. What are you up to today?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/16 18:36:18 )
@Kitalpha Hart: There do seem to be a lot of shifting topics in here right now. That's not a bad thing - it gives you more opportunities to post!

@0v7: It doesn't sound like the tea worked

@Koah: OMG - the imagery in your description!!! <3 Our dogs need to be washed too, but they're not as bad as your dog, apparently. I am trying to figure out what else my afternoon has in store actually. I'd like to go sit outside and enjoy the sun, since we have it today, but I am tired of being sweaty and showering 20x/day - lol! Otherwise, uhhh, probably some compture stuff and eventually, cooking.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/16 18:42:40 )
@Wildfire: I'm jealous you have the sun. :c The smoke is awful here. Normally I wash my dogs outside. But the smoke is finally getting to me, and I don't want to expose myself more to the outside air.
I'm going to encourage you to enjoy the sun for me. lol

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/16 18:43:21 )

@Wildfire: I'm doing well! How're you?

★~~Questing~~★

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/16 18:44:56 )
@Koah: LOL - thank you. I'm in Florida, so sun is a way of life - except when it's not because of a storm (like the last few days). I'm sorry you're having to deal with smoke and fire hazards! I don't blame you for wanting to avoid it as much as possible!

@Starlight: I'm doing ok, thanks. Trying to figure out what I want to do with myself for the next couple of hours

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.