Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2020 Event Hangout: ~page prizes!~ RNG prizes ~ Come Chat- all welcome!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/16 00:09:52 )
This is exactly

My dinner is a roast, and a brussel sprouts casserole.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/16 00:11:30 )
I just got done cooking.
Super simple tonight- ground beef and cabbage stirfry.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/16 00:12:56 )
"The future must know where you've been."

According to a whistleblower, one of the ICE detention camps is forcibly sterilizing latine people within that camp. Now I'm terrified of even angering my uncle, since he would absolutely report me to ICE if he was mad enough. I have a birth certificate, and all that, but I don't feel like they care enough to see it.

Anywho, I have "taquitos" that I'm adding Tajin to, 'cause I'm craving that chili + lime combo.

"The past predicts the state you're in!"

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/16 00:18:54 )
My dinner was the weirdest a can of tuna and salad ha vboiled potatoes but apparetly tuna + salad wih a couple cheese cubes was enough to satisfy my stomac tonight. I wouldnt mind some brussesprouts <3

and yea @wildfire: i dont hope so either.. but its a bit of a gamble as im allergic to some erfumes whiel others doesnt bother me..

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/16 00:28:25 )
@0v7: That completely sucks, if true, and it sucks worse that you are in such a position with your uncle!

@Querin: sometimes I'm like that too - just three bites of somethign to eat and I'm done.
There are a couple of perfumes that just knock me over too - although I'm not sure I'm actually allergic to them.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/16 00:33:02 )

@Wildfire: Considering the amount of news outlets covering this, as well as the general neglect/abuse of Latine people in those detention centers, it's true. It affects me personally, too, since I'm Mexican - when this first started, Latine people being thrown in ICE detention centers, my best friend had asked if I was going to be okay. It's just... so hard living in the US now.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/16 00:38:55 )
@0v7: I'm avoiding the news today, so I really don't know how much coverage that report is getting (so please forgive me for sounding ignorant). There is certainly a lot of strife and aggression going on these days - a lot of people on power trips, and a lot of division between us being encouraged. It is definitely hard being in the US right now. I suspect that's the case for all of us for one reason or another, but it's definitely more true for some (like you say, for those of Mexican heritage, or other specific groups). I'm sorry this is affecting you so much - that it's personal (and how could it not be?)

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/16 00:40:24 )

@Wildfire: I'm mostly afraid of my uncle reporting me to ICE, he's definitely the type to do it. I'm really hoping he won't, but... I've been proven wrong before u_u

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/16 00:41:35 )
@0v7: That sucks. Truly. That's no way to live

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/16 00:48:02 )

On a lighter note - OC comic! It's not done yet, probably. I might do another round of values.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/16 00:50:42 )
That 0 make me read your username as øv7 xD ( øv is the danish word for when something is just uff-type-of-bad or when you cant get what you want ) sucks to hear that your uncle is such a d-bag ><

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/16 00:52:59 )

@Querin: Omg that's so funny!! You learn something new every day, huh?
Also yeah I'm hoping my uncle will just kinda...stay in his own house as soon as he gets running water >w>;

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/16 00:53:04 )
Wildfire:
Oh, I completely understand! I'm in the middle of a traditional landscape and it's just taking forever for me to do. It doesn't help that I'm so distracted with life and family that it's hard to even get there...

RNG of 19 indicates that winner #1 is XVZ!
@xvz: you've won prize #1: your choice of 1000 volts or 500 confetti - congratulations! Let me know which you prefer!

And, to celebrate reaching page 100, I'm going to give everyone else who posted on that page their choice of 500 volts or 250 confetti, so @0v7: and @TeaTales: let me know what your preference is, please!

As my confetti thanks to this thread is allright I would like the volts ( and thereby etting a iny step closer to having everry common item in my inventory lol )

0 1 5 9 0 4 1 2 6
0v7 generated a random number between 1 and 100; Resulting In 15
Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/16 00:54:17 )

Oh that reminded me to check my confetti - over 4k now! I wonder when the new item's releasing..
(Also, I keep forgetting to roll RNG D:)

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/16 00:55:30 )
@0v7: I take it he is a transphobe? * honestly knows very little of ICE other than that it is bad.... and that I was told at school to write ICE in front of my closest contacts on my phone in case of an emergency * ^^;;

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/16 00:56:04 )
I wish you could rolll rng from the ' quick reply' option..

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/16 00:58:25 )

@TeaTales: He's a lot of kind of phobes - transphobe, homophobe (not around me, but I hear him), racist, etc etc. ICE is short for "Immigration and Customs Enforcement", which under Trump, means deporting/detaining anyone who is Latine. I have a US birth certificate n all, but I feel like they don't care about that sort of thing u_u

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/16 01:02:51 )
@0v7: Bad man who really should open his mind and mind his own business. ( ah yeh that rings bells I recall reading a lot of bad articles about how Latine and in general non-white people, gets threated >< ) it terrible.

just got my first batch of clothes out put the second over so it can dry during tomorrow.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/16 01:03:49 )

@TeaTales: Yeahh, I'm hoping we can get rid of Orange Man this year.
That reminds me, I need to do my laundry... but I think my aunt's using the washer and dryer right now >_>;

I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/16 01:05:04 )

Disappeared to eat dinner and go on a walk with the kids.

Yay for Halloween Candy!
We are going to get groceries tomorrow.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.