Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games DnD Search?

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/30 15:09:19 )
Hi my name is kittyzilla. And for ages I wanted to play DnD but was always told your a girl and girls can't play. So I was wondering if any one would be willing to take me into there game. I know it would take a while for things and such with pandemic and such. I been on the site D&D beyond and been reading everything so I'm not completely lost. Please let me know if there are any opening in-game for a noobie.

Donator — Him, He Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/30 15:13:24 )
If you find somethin bring me along. I’ve done it a couple times and I’d like to give it another shot.

Donator — Him, He Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/30 15:13:53 )
There’s online dnd sesh’s. P convenient honestly.

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/30 16:39:48 )
Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

@Colan: If I find a place to do it I definitely will let you know.

Donator — Him, He Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/30 17:05:00 )
@kittyzilla: Thankee. :D

What intrigues you about DnD?

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/30 17:15:38 )
Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

@Colan: I watched a relative a mine when it first started sorta speak playing with his friends and i was interested and wanted to try it but he lives in a different state from me or he would have let me play. But then i found out some of my firneds did it but there brother was the DM so he said i couldn't play cus i was a girl and pretty much got that from any person i ever heard.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/31 21:32:36 )

You can find a lot of open groups on Roll20.net.
It's a free D&D site where you can load in maps and characters and such. It's what my husband and I tend to use for our sessions with our friends. Though it has been a while since we have played as well. We keep starting games, but conflicting schedules and people not showing up week after week tend to make our games stop before we even get halfway through a campaign.
Roll20 also have voice chat on it, but we all prefer chatting with each other through Discord when we do the sessions.

Donator — xe/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/1 07:57:10 )
⭒✰would you like an adventure now...

I might be interested!
Because I'm also struggling to find a group

...or should we have tea first?✰⭒
please ping me, i am ditzy!

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/1 22:49:08 )

@dragoness129: I'll look deeper into roll20 after i move (will be starting this week)
@creativitea: if i find some ill keep you posted

Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/16 14:30:14 )

Being a girl definitely doesn't have to do with playing DND or not. That's crazy. It's a collaborative storytelling game and that's for anyone! ^^

If I had the time to schedule things I'd run a voltie campaign. But most I have is setting up posts and such >.<

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.