Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat What is your favorite time of the day?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/28 02:51:52 )

Tell me your favorite time of day!

I actually really love mornings. They aren't hot yet, but aren't cold either. I love the way that the sunlight hits the earth. Sunrises are beautiful too but it's hard for me to wake up when it's dark.
Mornings get me thinking about what I can do with my day because I have the whole day ahead of me, and I like that.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Him, He Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/28 03:08:39 )
I’d say every time has its time for me. While mornings are objectively better (the vibe is unbeatable, the feelings of new beginnings invigorating), afternoons are great for going out and doing stuff (park, store, mall, etc), and evenings are the best time for films, and for me creatively.

Glad you also opened this topic (haven’t been to a concert so I can’t quite relate).

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/28 04:15:41 )

between 11pm-7am
I'm usually sleeping for either the first half or the second half of it but ADLKJF
I like it bc no one's awake and I can get some alone time... also bc there's less distractions so I focus better

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/28 05:04:17 )
Mostly night time because I tend to stay awake for no reason other than browsing internet, playing video games, listening to music with headphones on or watch YT videos. I don't mind evenings either as I sorta enjoy taking naps lol

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/28 08:04:08 )
My fave Time is between 8am and 10 am its my hobbytime :)) i take Time to draw at this Time or to read! :)
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/28 08:29:47 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

Nighttime
Dark, peaceful
And during the winter, practical. Keep the fire going
Only downside is bugs during the summer
Especially the Junebugs in May and June

Put ya guns awn!

questShop

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/28 23:39:54 )
@totalanimefan: my favourite time of the day is night time..when all the kids and dog are sleeping and i finally get peace to sit on my butt and chill XD

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.