Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat catch me up on the last 2 yrs

Donator — ghost Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/21 14:37:21 )

hi i've been gone for 2 yrs what have i missed

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/21 14:43:58 )

We've had some cool items. And so many plot-heavy events! I'd suggest a backread. Welcome back!

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — ghost Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/21 15:05:10 )

@sunny: I definitely will! I hope I can get my hands on the items i missed haha im gonna be spending a lotta dosh to catch up.

Donator — ghost Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/21 15:22:24 )

@KDA Drew: I noticed the new inventory page! I really like it. It appears some of my item images are broken so I haven't played with it yet, figure I'll look in the bugs section to see if there's a fix for it first. can't wait to play with my old items again tho!

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/21 15:33:24 )
"Don't ask your questions to the wall..."

@Ghostie: I sent a trade with a bundle from the last event + some daily chance items related to the event !

"They keep their secrets locked inside."
I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/21 15:38:27 )

@Ghostie: The broken images can be fixed by clearing your cache. Welcome back!

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Donator — ghost Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/21 17:12:53 )

@KDA Drew: That's so nice, thank you so much!

@0v7: Thank you, i really appreciate it!!

@Priestess of Pie: Thank you!!!

wow everyone here is still so nice

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/21 17:19:10 )

@Ghostie: hey welcome back!! I think that you left before the orbs came out? They are RIGs. They are around for 3 months at a time and tend to follow a theme. We are getting new ones on the 25th so if you like RPG classes check them out.

We have a new inventory system which is much better and fast.

We have had a ton of great event and crate items released has well as new commons. I’ll give you some pure and items. ^^

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/22 00:21:20 )
November 2017 - February 2018
Oh, hey. I think I remember you. Welcome back!

I'm probably not the best person to ask on what you missed since I've been on and off A LOT recently for personal reasons.

I have noticed we can sell back commons items for 50% though.

Donator — ghost Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/22 00:50:15 )

@Totalanimefan: thank you so much! it's great to see familiar faces! i logged on once or twice after the rigs came out and bought a couple but i know i've missed a ton of content.

@Lithinel: i remember you too!! thank you! yeah i feel you there, life got super busy and distracting. i'm hoping i can spend more time here now. :)

i saw that! really fun since i accidentally some doubles back in the day haha

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/22 00:56:08 )
@ghostie: Of course! And well, for me it's not so much as life got busy.

But rather from November 2019 to February 2020 and then April 2020 to like July 2020, my life has freaking sucked. Like it was pretty much the worst span of time in my existence

But now that I FINALLY have some happiness in my life again, I'm hoping to start hanging out here again as well.

Donator — ghost Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/22 01:08:55 )

@Lithinel: I'm so sorry to hear you went through that, but i'm happy to hear you're finding happiness again

my mother got very ill right after i joined the art team here so i was unavailable to finish training and then ended up just disappearing off the internet while i took care of her. then i got out of my abusive relationship, left a bunch of my belongings behind, including my PC and just started my life over. now things have calmed and i'm stable with a new laptop and i'm hoping to find normalcy on my old forums again as well.

if you ever wanna talk about the hard times, my inbox is open. i know talking about my past from time to time helps me heal.

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/22 01:43:19 )
@ghostie: Thank you so much!

I'm so sorry to hear what you've been through in the past few years as well. I don't even know how to properly express my sympathy. But I'm glad you left that terrible situation.

Granted my situation wasn't as bad as yours. But to make a long story short, I lost three of my four cats all who I've had for 13+ years in the span of just six months. Two on the same day. And the loss of two of them just about broke me. I grieved for a good three months almost non-stop both times. I have really bad anxiety and depression as well, and one of my cats, my sweet Nokia always helped me through the bad days. We ended up having him put down to the cancer and it well... broke me. This was in May.

Three months later. Just last week actually, we finally decided to bring two new kittens into the family. And although I still miss my other furbabies greatly, my two new cuties have already started healing the void in my heart and they're already my world.

These two were sort of unplanned, but my mom found them online and we each ended up getting one later that day. The one I bought myself, I fell in love with instantly just from the ad online. He just stole my heart straight away.

And thank you so much for opening your inbox up to me. The same goes for you as well.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/22 03:21:50 )

@Ghostie: I agree. It’s always really nice to see familiar faces :)
I hope you have time for Voltra now. It’s been growing. ^^

Donator — ghost Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/22 11:17:46 )

@Lithinel: i'm so sorry to hear that. i know firsthand how hard it is to lose little furry family members. i'm so happy to hear you're healing and that you've found new love with the new babies!!!

@Totalanimefan: i should have plenty of time for now!!

@Lilypoo: hi lily!! yes it really has been that long. W I L D. lmao. it's nice to see you again! i'm so sorry again about having to leave the way i did. :( life had other plans for me. i'm super happy to be back though!

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/22 15:41:50 )
@ghostie: hi there welcome back :)

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/22 23:00:36 )

@Ghostie: yay! It’s always nice when older users come back.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — ghost Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/23 04:16:02 )

@LilMissKushy: thanks so much :)

Donator — ghost Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/23 05:43:13 )

@Lilypoo: I'm missing SO MUCH haha that would be so sweet, thank you! Everyone's been so nice, i forgot how sweet this community is!

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/23 23:29:23 )
@ghostie: Thank you so much for your kind words and for the sweet comments on my babies. They'll never "replace" my other furbabies but have defintely started filling the void left in my life.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.