Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing A Crystal Core

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/18 22:22:43 )

Sent sent a quick text to Hal before following Val through, knowing hat she couldn't leave him in there alone for long.

Taking him down to holding. was all it said.

Sure enough, they walked out into a hallway, with Val barely able to hold himself together for the moment.

"Open door, go in." She stated simply, knowing that short more order like statements were best at the moment. His brian was probably overloaded and couldn't properly process something complex right now.

♫You taste the silver, Sara! You taste the crown. | You thirst for blood from the roses in hand.♫

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/18 22:53:10 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

Val... wasn't exactly himself at the moment.

He wasn't exactly a zombie, and he seemed quite paranoid.

However, the short orders reached his brain, and he quickly opened it and bolted inside.

Once he did, he huddled in a corner, and shook.

At that point, Roxie received a message back from Hal.

I'm on me way now. it read.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/18 23:18:19 )

Roxie laid her on the door before absorbing the influence that wass till clinging to Val. She didn't know what it was that was going to come next, but she did know that this was something hs ehad to do.

She was also aware of how Hal would find her easily. He was naturally drawn to her, after all. Then agian, most people and beings were.

D2. she then sent a couple seconds later, figuring she might as well tell him exactly where she was.

♫You taste the silver, Sara! You taste the crown. | You thirst for blood from the roses in hand.♫

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/18 23:34:53 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

After she'd done that, Val seemed to calm down slightly, but he still looked jumpy... to say the least.

About a minute later, Hal showed up and approached her.

"All right." he said.

"What happened?" he asked.

"And what kind of state is he in?" he asked further.

"I need to know the details of this."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/18 23:39:33 )

Roxie sighed lightly before answering him. She didn't know how it was that he was faring, exactly. However, she did give him quite a bit in terms of information.

"He's a mess right now, I'm sure, but give him an hour and he should be better." She finished with before sighing.

"... I'm not sure about Izzy, though." That was a truth that she knew he didn't want to hear.

"I could barely feel her life when I sent her to Angela."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/18 23:58:44 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Hal did not look pleased.

"Damn it." he cursed.

"He'd better hope she pulls through." he said further, referring to Val.

"Or I'll bring the full force of the law down on him." he continued.

"So THIS was his dark side..." he muttered.

"He actually made an attempt on her life."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/19 00:02:27 )

Roxie just sighed, heavily.

"Well... all I can say, is that here's hoping." She commented.

"I don't know what all we can do about it otherwise." she added, looking over toward where Val was for the moment.

"Although, if it counts or matter, I don't think he wanted to make an attempt oin her life. Sounded like he just meant to smack her."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/19 03:11:04 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"....hm." Hal muttered.

"I see." he said.

"That's still unsavoury." he commented.

"But... you really think so?" he asked.

"Is it possible these accusations towards him are as a result of an explosive temper...?" he went on.

"Roxie, as a succubus, you can pretty much see into men's hearts and souls." he then commented.

"Does he seem like a bad person to you?" he asked. "Or, rather, does he seem like someone that is unapologetic about this, and will try everything he can to rationalise his actions?" he then clarified.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/19 03:12:09 )

Roxie just sighed before shaking her head.

"No. Not at all." She answered.

"I don't even need to do anything demonic to identify that. He's broken about this." She continued.

"And I really don't think it's an act, either."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/19 03:36:47 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Duly noted." Hal responded.

"Good to know, I suppose." he said.

"So we're not dealing with some evil mastermind, or whatever. Just seems like someone that might be able to use some help, himself." he mumbled.

"Depends on how he cooperates in the future." he went on.

"Anyway." he said further.

"You said an hour for him?" he asked.

She nodded.

"Keep an eye on him until then."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/19 03:43:02 )

Roxie nodded.

"I can definitely do that." She commented.

"I was called in for this, specifically." She continued, "So I'm definitely not cutting into time for anything else."

"Want me to call you when he's good?" She asked

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/19 04:05:18 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Yes." Hal responded.

"In the meantime, I'm going back to my office." he told her.

"Odds are the medical team will want to update me on Izea in due time, and I want to be where they can find me." he reasoned.

He then nodded to her and headed off, sparing a glance at Val.

Val just continued to sit there, still scared, but Roxie could clearly see the guilt.

And the concern.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/19 04:08:27 )

Roxie sighed.

"You really fucked up." she muttered with a light shake of her head.

---

An hour later, Roxie just sighed lightly as she knocked on the glass to get his attention, having noticed that the remnants of the realm seemed to have faded by this point.

"Feeling better?" She asked, referring specficially to the effect of the realm. She realised that overall he probably felt worse.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/19 04:33:57 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"....." he was silent, before sighing.

"I preferred it when I was insane." he said.

"At least it took my mind off of how monstrous I am." he told her.

"...looking back on it, maybe I deserve this." he went on.

"I have a history of losing my temper and... well... disciplining my models." he then said. "But... it was never permanent. I never even left a scar. Or anything at all." he continued.

"But this? This is different. This is the worst thing." he said further.

"...but... I guess this was bound to happen. This is natural progression, given how long my temper went unchecked for..."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/19 04:36:32 )

"What happened in the past?" Roxie asked, knowing that this would be recorded as each of the holding rooms were recorded for surveillance purposes.

"It may make a difference." she added, her voice curious as to the answer anyway.

He had admitted that this was a regular thing, just not so much to this degree.

While waiting, she sent a text to Hal.

He's good. was all it said, knowing that he'd realise what she meant.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/19 05:07:53 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Before Val answered, Hal appeared using his mana, but before he could say anything, the man started answering Roxie's question.

"...sometimes it was a rough grab." he said. "A jerk to the side. Sometimes a push. Sometimes... sometimes... a slap..." he mumbled, before listing off various different things he did that were... abusive, yes, and completely inappropriate, considering the nature of his relationships with his models, but none of them seemed to be anything especially horrific.

The worst was a minor burn from his electricity on a shoulder, that had healed perfectly as time went on, not even leaving a scar.

"..." Hal was silent as he heard all this.

"Matches up with the reports." he whispered to Roxie.

"He's confessed to all the reports we've gotten, and then some." he added.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/19 05:09:53 )

Roxie nodded to Hal before sighing lightly and turning back to Val.

"well, that's nothing too extreme." She commented.

"At least there's that. However, Izea's results dictate what it is that happens to you. You realise that, right?" she asked

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/19 05:28:58 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"I know." Val replied.

"But it doesn't change what I've done." he said.

"Looking back on it... all that I did was unacceptable." he reasoned.

"I should never lay a hand on my models without their permission." he continued.

"...damn it all." he whispered.

Hal just sighed quietly.

"...I don't think I need to talk to him just yet." he whispered.

"I WILL tell Hollie and Sydney about these confessions, and his attitude, though." he then said.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/19 05:32:28 )

Roxie nodded.

"You do that." She said simply.

"Because yeah, this information does need to be shared appropriately." She added after a moment or two.

---

It was hours later when Angela made her way up to Hal's office and knocked. When she realised he wasn't there, she just made her way back to the medwing, making sure to text him.

Izea's going to survive, but... there are ..... a couple of things I need to talk to you about, regarding her. She sent

Please come to my office when you get a chance. I don't think she's going to wake until the afternoon at the earliest. With that, she shoved her phone back into her pocket and continued back down to the wing, and her office.

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/19 05:50:14 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

After about an hour or so, she heard a knock on her office door.

"It's me." she heard Hal say.

"Come in." she replied.

Hal then stepped into the office and shut the door behind him.

"Sorry I wasn't in my office, if you tried to get me there." he apologised, making his way over. "Myself, Hollie, and Sydney were discussing the fate of Mister Valentino." he told her. "And your prognosis for Izea helped with that." he went on, sitting down.

"At least, for now." he muttered.

"Depends on what these 'couple of things' are that you need to discuss with me, regarding her." he finished.

"So... what are they?" he asked.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.