Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange [s] Crate items, OIs, EIs

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/30 19:54:17 )
════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

@deaa: that's fine, i'm still interested in the other items!
how much for
- sea joker
- skullbucket halloween 2017 ?

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 00:40:32 )

@totalanimefan: ahhh nah i'm good for now, too low on funds~

@xvz:
    sea joker - 5k?
    skullbucket 2017 - 2k

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 01:08:59 )

@Deaa: Ok. Let me know if you change your mind.

How have you been?

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 07:15:06 )
⠀|⠀spooky chat

@deaa: hmm would u be willing to do 6k for both?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 23:15:13 )

@totalanimefan: lol will do! and not too bad! trying my hand at NaNoWriMo this year
    it's my 3rd or 4th time wanting to do it
    and I want to actually try instead of giving up around day 6 when I've only written like 1k words
    how about yourself?

@xvz: heck yea that sounds good, send trade plz~

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/4 01:00:49 )
⠀|⠀spooky chat

@deaa: sweet sent trade!

that's awesome ur doing nanowrimo, what do you think you'll be writing about??
also lmk what ur writing routine looks like :0 i might try my hand at it a little bit this month and i'd love to hear how other ppl are going abt it!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/4 02:38:43 )

@Deaa: You can do it! I'm watching the election results.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/4 18:06:56 )

@xvz: thanks! I'm working on a novel I've been wanting to write for years now
    it's about a princess and a prince from neighboring kingdoms and a witch doctor trying to end a magically-caused winter that's lasted 6 years
    don't have a routine just yet, although that's definitely hindering my progress
    I would write 1 hour in the morning, but I'm a night owl, so I'm gonna try 1 hour at night where I just turn off the TV

@totalanimefan: ahhh I'm staying away from that for about a week
    can't take the anxiety so I'm on lurk mode irl rn
    but thanks for the vote of confidence for nanowrimo!

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/4 18:23:58 )
⠀|⠀spooky chat

@deaa: oh nice!! that sounds fun, how far are you so far?
do you prefer having everything planned out, or just start writing and seeing where it goes?
that sounds like a good approach for a routine ... it's like the tv in your head getting put on paper haha

i feel u abt the anxiety, i'm trying to avoid as much as i can and check again next week >_>

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/4 18:43:20 )

@Deaa: It's ok, we don't have to talk about that.
What have you been writing about?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/4 19:16:07 )

@xvz: I've barely tapped 3k words lol xD so kinda behind schedule
    I like to pretend I need everything planned out, but honestly, my best work happens when I have a vague idea and I just see where the characters and natural up&down of the story takes me! so I'm a planster as nanowrimo ppl would say, mix between planner and panster (who writes by the seat of their pants)

yeaaahhh I'm just like retreating into a "plz don't" shell rn
    the only thing I know about elections is Cori Bush is a congresswoman for Missouri now! wahoo

@totalanimefan: cool beans, thanks~
    I'm writing a novel I've been want to for years, it's about a trio and their giant wolf companions try to end a magically-caused winter that's lasted 6 years now. 2/3 are royalty, and the third is a witch doctor who can speak to the giant wolves
    I'm still working out how to write the summary to this book lol

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/4 20:33:43 )

@Deaa: That's pretty cool. Do you have other people look over it too? Like editors.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/4 20:45:11 )

@totalanimefan: oh no, not at this stage
    i want to get a first draft first, but i do have an editor & publisher in mind that works mainly with black woman authors~
    the plan is to finish the draft, maybe revise it a bit, and send it off to her!

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/5 03:39:34 )
⠀|⠀spooky chat

@deaa: haha something is better than nothing!! the ball is Rolling and i think that's what matters
i haven't heard of planster / pantser writing before lol! that's fun to think about
it's been kind of interesting to compare fiction writing styles to rp writing .... like since rp has this improv component? whenever i try to write i get really perfectionist abt it and end up having a hard time ... but when i was doing rp i was like oh i can just make it up as a go and not worry about it! honestly though idk if i'm gonna be able to get myself to write this month :-/ i was planning on it but it's been kind of tough lately so i'm not sure if i can really push myself rn

that's awesome! gotta celebrate the wins as we go, esp for local communities too :0

it's great u have someone in mind for editing/publishing :0 esp if u think she would be looking out for ya / have ur best interests in mind
i hope it's good motivation, to be able to already envision the next step :-D

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/6 19:04:17 )

@xvz:
    thanks! I didn't do much writing yesterday, but I plan to get a lot down after I finish my job's tasks for the day~
    lol yea same! I also think about the differences between writing RP and "regular" fiction, very interesting
    hmmm have you tried treating it like an RP before? improving a story may work for your then!

yea I've talked with her personally, I just gotta time it right for when she's accepting projects again

@ me tho. | Hangout. | OCs. | Avatars.
looking to buy: ARIES

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/6 22:10:25 )

═════════════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘
⠀|⠀post art by kiwi!⠀|⠀spooky chat

@deaa: ohhh you know i've thought about trying to approach writing as if i'm rping w myself lol - but i haven't really been in the mood to write since i've had the idea. i should definitely give it a try next time!!! :-)
do u rp? if so how do u think it influences ur other fiction writing??

that's v cool! what other works has she been involved w publishing ?? how did u find her?

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.