Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange [S]'17-'18 CI's and other various older items

Donator — pancake Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 04:41:33 )
@Totalanimefan: I wish you luck.
Especially with this new strand.
Not looking forward to ever getting it again.
Even if there wasn't a chance of death, I wouldn't wish it on anyone.
It's so bad. :c

Unfortunately my boyfriend is deemed essential, so even if we go on lockdown again we'll still have adecent chance of getting it.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 04:50:18 )

@blinkini: Yeah the new strand is really worrying. And then already found it in CO and southern CA. It's only a matter of time before it's everywhere in the US.
That really sucks. Maybe since you guys have gotten it already it will be harder for you to get it again?

Donator — pancake Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 04:54:12 )
@Totalanimefan: Damn... Last I heard was that they suspected it MIGHT be here. D;

Eh. From what I'm seeing it doesn't change anything.
I'll definitely play around with the lack of taste more, though.
Doritos taste like chemical sodium powder and Sriracha just made my mouth numb.
It was neat.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 04:56:15 )

@blinkini: Yeah the announced it like two days ago? :( It's really sad. Our healthcare system can't handle that.
I just hope that we can get the vaccine out to everyone quick enough.

That's weird. Also I wouldn't eat Mac and Cheese while you can't smell or taste. I saw on reddit that it's horrible lol

Donator — pancake Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 05:18:03 )
@Totalanimefan: It really is. And our government is just treating it like a joke.
My mom is an anti-masker, so that's fun. =/

Cause of the slimy??
My sister-in-law lost her taste on the night we were having chicken carbonara and she said she felt like she was eating worms. :c

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 05:30:02 )

@blinkini: Yeah they are. It's so bad and I feel like people don't even know that it's bad. They just ignore it.
I'm sorry that your mom is. My mom and dad aren't and I feel like I'm lucky.

Ew! That is soo gross! I'm sure that must be why. I'm sure the texture of Mac and cheese is horrible.

Donator — pancake Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 05:43:31 )
@Totalanimefan: For real.
Then there's people like my sister who's still young and has the mentality that there are too many people on the planet and it's about time that we have a plague or world war to get rid of them.
Which I can't understand at all. Those are people that have their own lives and ambitions.
They're leaving behind others that love and miss them.
Why would you want that??

Oh, you are most fortunate on the parents department.
My mom is also a conspiracy theorist. She believes that numbers predict everything and the government/stars consumes children to stay in power.

Right. That and the sloppy noises. :vanora_cry:

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 05:52:33 )

@blinkini: Jesus, it must be so hard with your family. I don't really get along with my parents for different reasons, but at least they aren't anti-maskers or Trump supporters and I feel like that's all you can ask of old people.
If you sister is really young, maybe she will learn empathy. Also make you could make her think about it. Ok then, who should die first? Me? Your BF? Mom? Those are all people on this planet. You gotta make it personal with people like that. If you just say everyone is someone with a life, their brains don't understand that.

Donator — pancake Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 06:05:37 )
@Totalanimefan: I can at least say they're not Trump supporters. Although my sister lives with a family of them.
I think that living with them is skewing her views a bit...
She's turning 28 this weekend.
And she's been close to people that have died since we were in elementary school.
I just don't understand what she can't grasp about it.
Hopefully she'll see that that is a horrible thing to wish on anyone eventually.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 06:11:51 )

@blinkini: She is older than I thought, but there is still time for her to change. It will happen on it's own I guess.
What state are you in by the way ?

Donator — pancake Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 06:28:19 )
@Totalanimefan: Fingers crossed.
I'm in Kansas.
You?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 06:37:10 )

@blinkini: I'm across the river from DC. I love it here, but I don't love it when the Trumpers try and run the city. It's gross and they are spreading corona.

Donator — pancake Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 06:39:49 )
@Totalanimefan: Well hopefully that all starts to change by next month.
But I guess only time will tell.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 07:13:59 )

@blinkini: I think that we will see a difference after Jan 20th. Of course what's really important is the Senate GA race this week. Let's hope it goes well.

Donator — pancake Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 07:33:25 )
@Totalanimefan: For real.
The amount of hatred in this country is out of hand.
I know it's not going to go away entirely, but it'll at least be a bit more manageable.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 15:00:46 )

@blinkini: Ohh i just noticed haha, rip @ my 3 am brain :'D
In that case lots of luck with finding it (:
Sorry if Reply late!
Please ping me!

Questing

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 16:30:56 )

@blinkini: I agree. There is way too much hatred in this country. I don’t know how to fix it. It’s like we’ve normalized hatred. :(

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 20:42:46 )

@blinkini: I actually pulled a beanie doll and I only need one so I can sell you one for 14k.

bloop

Donator — pancake Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/7 03:52:18 )
@Siron: You're fine. And same to you!

@Totalanimefan: Legitimately. And it's only gotten worse since we last spoke. :vanora_unamused:

@Bonnie: Yes! That would be amazing, if you still have it! Sorry for the late reply.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/7 04:26:50 )

@blinkini: Yeah I know. I live in DC. ^^; It was a shitshow today

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.