Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Camp Breaker 2020 Team Metal Cabin

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/1 22:22:34 )
Microsoft teams. I used it for work and it’s free for consumers so I figured why not. Plus it’s way more trustable than zoom.

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/1 22:23:42 )

Yeah we use that at work also. It's been pretty decent for us so far. We only just swapped over to it over webex right before the pandemic hit.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/1 22:25:05 )
It’s actually been really terrible at work for chat during the last couple of weeks but fine for meetings. Their chat server must be super overloaded. But there’s lag even while you’re in the middle of typing which sucks.

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/1 22:26:26 )

Oh wow really? I haven't noticed that, but we don't use it for chat super often. Most of us are pretty independent in our work loads and any collab happens over meetings.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/1 22:27:56 )
My company was already doing a lot of online chatting because a fair number of people are located across the country so even if most of your team was in an office together there was usually at least one or two people who weren’t that you’d need to keep in the loop on things so everything had to be done online. Now that everyone is wfh we’re all in the chat even more than usual.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/1 23:01:56 )
Priestess of Pie:
We're the cool kids that don't need to win because we're already cool.

LOL ^^FTW!! <3

Yes, I have to admit that it's nice not having a thread zoom by so quickly you lose track every 5 seconds... although I usually find myself in the middle of those threads.

@kiwi:
I went for a walk. Did about 2 miles. It was hot. And now I'm tired... because hot.

How's the lag?

Voltie — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/1 23:13:35 )
hewwo team
later.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/1 23:38:41 )
@ghost: -waves back- Herro.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/1 23:45:47 )
@wildfire:
Heads up it looks like I probably will be able to do art for you later this evening. Did you just want your avatar? I’ve got one for myself I want to do first and between now and working on yours I’m also going to try to fight the voltra lag and make a wishlist off of the item museum so maybe you can figure out something off of that to send my way maaaaybe. It should be a place to start anyway~

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/1 23:49:43 )
@moif: Oh cool. So let me ask you this - do you like (in a drawing kind of way) my avatar? If so, draw it. If not, I can get you other options to pick from (don't worry about hurting my feelings if you don't like this av, btw). Also, do you have a quest thread or something you're looking for?

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/1 23:55:43 )
@wildfire:
Quest thread is what I’m working on right this minute. As soon as I have something put together enough I’ll send it your way.

And honestly yea, your avatar actually looks like sort of a fun challenge with the zipper mouth and the tool sash and the sunglasses. I’ll probably not do any of the background stuff/animals except maybe the mouse on your head if that’s alright.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 00:01:37 )
@moif: I'll leave it entirely up to you. You sounded like you wanted something to do, so... *ta da!*
I'll warn you though, I don't tend to hoard crate or orb items, so my options to offer may be a little limited depending on what you're looking for :s

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 00:09:29 )
@wildfire: Ah that’s okay! Even if you don’t have anything it’s whatever lol. I’m okay treating this like a PWYW - feel free to send over whatever you want that works basically once I finish.
Creme and Sugar - A One Slot Bribe Shop

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 00:11:52 )
@moif: Let me take a look at your quest thread when you get it going and we'll go from there :3

@kiwi: moving wood. Ok then! Was there a particular goal in mind for moving all the wood? Also, welcome back

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 00:21:10 )
@kiwi: Ahhh. House projects. They're so much fun!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 00:31:08 )
That sounds like us here. It always seems that we do "house stuff" during the summer. Of course, "summer" here is really 9 or 10 months long, but we really don't have to choose *August* to do house stuff either... -.-

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 00:42:04 )
........... everyone disappeared...?

I'll be back in a bit - need to take care of something. :3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 00:42:59 )

My brain feels like jello.

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 00:43:39 )

lol that's a fact. Also moving.

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 00:44:34 )

A travesty.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.