Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Camp Breaker 2020 Team Sound Cabin

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/07/27 15:12:44 )

    ★ ★ ★
    one dayyyy
    our other room is barely being used and it has nice lighting during the day so why not

    ashjchjdhf

Report

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/07/27 15:13:22 )

    ★ ★ ★
    struggling to make avatar with our uniform right now,

Report

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/07/27 15:42:09 )


♡☆♡Hello everyone I just joined this morning
And now I need to make an outfit too x.x

My god my new post style looks so nice on mobile~☆♡☆
Report

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/07/27 15:43:07 )

    ★ ★ ★
    heyyyyyyyyyy welcome to the teammmm

    and cute post style

Report

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/07/27 15:43:29 )

    ★ ★ ★
    this avatar is slowly but surely getting somewhere...

Report

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/07/27 15:45:54 )


♡☆♡Thanks (*´ ˘ `*)
I'll work on my team outfit later
I wasted my morning working on this post style☆♡☆
Report

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/07/27 15:47:10 )

    ★ ★ ★
    no rush

    you already got some of the team colours on haha

Report

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/07/27 15:47:32 )

    ★ ★ ★
    using more beige in this avatar than projected. . .

Report

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/07/27 15:50:48 )


♡☆♡Well I would have gone in full on hotpink but I find that kind of dull so... I'm thinking of matching my team outfit with my post style now

I think yours is coming out nicely owo
I guess is much better to add a second colour. Too much pink can be too much x.x☆♡☆
Report

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/07/27 15:53:05 )

    ★ ★ ★
    i'm trying to work with 2 out of the 3 palettes right now
    i think adding shortcake will kill this avatar LOLLL

Report

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/07/27 15:53:36 )

    ★ ★ ★
    suddenly it's 11 oh god

Report

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/07/27 15:55:07 )


♡☆♡oh true o.o
I've been awake since seven Oof
☆♡☆
Report

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/07/27 15:55:33 )

    ★ ★ ★
    omg that early????

    my alarm was for 8:50 lol i should set it earlier....

Report

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/07/27 15:55:57 )

    ★ ★ ★
    :O our team has 3 GTA people that i know of

    hell yeah canadians represent

Report

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/07/27 15:57:51 )


♡☆♡Well I had broken sleep last night because it was just too damn hot e.e☆♡☆
Report

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/07/27 15:59:07 )

    ★ ★ ★
    oh true true x_x
    got the ac running here so i was ok

    RIP

Report

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/07/27 15:59:58 )

    ★ ★ ★
    damn we're still in 3rd place gotta post post post

Report

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/07/27 16:02:20 )


♡☆♡Well is morning still it can't be help
Hopefull we catch up by nightime ouo☆♡☆
Report


Art Dump ☆ Avatar Gallery ☆ Quest Items



Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/07/27 16:03:07 )

    ★ ★ ★
    hopefullyyyyyy
    all the speedposters are in different teams so it's a challenge

Report

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/07/27 16:03:23 )

    ★ ★ ★
    just double posting for our team but also AGH i should go eat hahahhahaah

Report

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.