Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Camp Breaker 2020 Team Sound Cabin

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/5 02:47:46 )

tyyy u_u)9 let's ganba

oooh cookies!! what kind?

Voltie — he/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/5 02:48:44 )
⇜┈┈┈┈┈┈ ∘ ꕥ ∘ ┈┈┈┈┈┈⇝

grain-free sugar cookies! using coconut flour

⇜┈┈┈┈┈┈ ∘ ꕥ ∘ ┈┈┈┈┈┈⇝

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/5 02:54:32 )

niceeee

i tried to substitute almond flour for coconut flour once and that did not go well LMFAOOO i didn't realize how damn absorbent coconut flour is (screams

Voltie — he/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/5 02:55:49 )
⇜┈┈┈┈┈┈ ∘ ꕥ ∘ ┈┈┈┈┈┈⇝

oh yeah coconut flour is extreeemely absorbent im a little nervous abt the consistency
i like baking with cassava flour a lot! its not as absorbent, i make rly good crumbles with it

⇜┈┈┈┈┈┈ ∘ ꕥ ∘ ┈┈┈┈┈┈⇝

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/5 02:57:46 )

oh!! i never tried that before :o maybe i'll look into it if i attempt to bake anything in the future
i mostly use almond flour rn haha

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/5 02:59:08 )
I tried coconut flour once with these coconut muffin things I made once. Turned out pretty good, though a touch on the greasy side.

It's been a while since I baked anything though. One thing I wanna learn how to make someday is espresso shortbread, which is just your basic shortbread with espresso powder in it lol.

Voltie — he/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/5 03:00:50 )
⇜┈┈┈┈┈┈ ∘ ꕥ ∘ ┈┈┈┈┈┈⇝

i havent used almond flour before cause im not supposed to have any nuts or seeds :(

& oooooo espresso shortbread sounds good af

⇜┈┈┈┈┈┈ ∘ ꕥ ∘ ┈┈┈┈┈┈⇝

pm me if u wanna donate 2 my living funds

┋ 𝐕𝐄𝐒𝐒 ┋ 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱 ┋ 𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ┋
questinghangoutgallery

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/5 03:04:03 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Chrysaora Witch x1 | Heartbreak Coffin x1

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Starlight: doing pretty good only stopped four times on my walk which is way better then i was at which was every few feet. so i a m very proud of myself. <:3( )~~

Voltie — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/5 03:04:24 )
    Any baked good with any kind of coffee flavor is delicious sounding

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/5 03:04:47 )

now i want... biscotti

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/5 03:05:37 )
I love all kinds of baked goods lol. I'm a fiend for them, I'd dare say.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/5 03:06:35 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Chrysaora Witch x1 | Heartbreak Coffin x1

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Aisukohi: question, what's the red bubbles from? <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/5 03:08:23 )
The red bubbles are part of the background I'm wearing, which is the Lunar Tides EI from this event. :3

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/5 03:08:47 )

lunar tides has bubble bgs????????????? omg

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/5 03:09:01 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Aisukohi: ah i got that i never noticed the red bubbles haha. gu ess i'll have to keep trying hehe. <:3( )~~

Voltie — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/5 03:09:17 )
    I want coffee cake rn...

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/5 03:09:19 )
Really wish the elements of this background could be equipped separately, but overall really happy with this particular EI. Was one of the first ones I grabbed because of its quality.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/5 03:10:00 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ it is really nice 'nods' guess I'll have to make more avis with it haha. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/5 03:11:35 )
I like the way you used the Conchious Swimmer tentacles. I've been trying to use that pose, but have yet to make an avi that I like them with.

I'm sure as I get more items (not necessarily from the EIs) it'll come together.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/5 03:13:10 )

I wish the card type background could be used without the bubbles and smoke puffs. I like it with just the moon/stars.

"Oh, the tired horror!"

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.