Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Camp Breaker 2020 Team Ice Cabin

Donator — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 22:35:10 )
@xanthan: i am ALSO so ridiculously sleepy today

i may have figured out why, these gummy bears have an additive that supposedly helps anxiety but i think it's just making me sleepy lol
pls ping me, ty!!

TURN OFF THE SUN // PULL THE STARS FROM THE SKY

quest | etc

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 22:40:38 )
"Don't ask your questions to the wall..."

What additive do the gummy bears have :0

"They keep their secrets locked inside."

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 22:45:34 )
๐ŸŒˆ You gotta be bold, you gotta be wiser
You gotta be hard, you gotta be tough, you gotta be stronger
You gotta be cool, you gotta be calm, you gotta stay together
All I know, all I know, love will save the day๐ŸŒˆ

@Addy: true. I am tired af rn. And is it weed gummies?

๐ŸŒˆ Have you ever been touched so gently you had to cry or invited a stranger to come inside?
๐ŸŒˆ

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 23:25:14 )

I just got done chopping 3 containers of strawberries into quarters - my feet hurt lol

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 23:27:18 )

God I love typing with this keyboard. I feel like I could write a novel with this thing!
Downside is, I'm not used to how clicky this keyboard is LOL

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 23:31:36 )
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• โˆ˜โ—ฆแต’ .โ‹†๏ฝกหšโ˜ฝหš๏ฝกโ‹†. แต’โ—ฆโˆ˜

awww doggy balloon !!

โˆ˜โ—ฆแต’ .โ‹†๏ฝกหšโ˜ฝหš๏ฝกโ‹†. แต’โ—ฆโˆ˜ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 23:31:54 )
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• โˆ˜โ—ฆแต’ .โ‹†๏ฝกหšโ˜ฝหš๏ฝกโ‹†. แต’โ—ฆโˆ˜

clickity clickity click :3

โˆ˜โ—ฆแต’ .โ‹†๏ฝกหšโ˜ฝหš๏ฝกโ‹†. แต’โ—ฆโˆ˜ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 23:32:55 )

oh my gosh i have working photoshop !!

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 23:33:10 )

if i were a dog and popped a balloon i would be so scared lol

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 23:34:14 )

I'm a human and popping balloons scares me badly LOL

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 23:37:34 )

haha i'm afraid of ballonos too tbh

and ty !! we'll find it out if it tries to update but i put it under the firewall blocklist :3
btw what program do u use for ur art stuff koneko??

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 23:38:36 )

ok does anyone wanna speculate on the team competition lol

sound was p behind last night so i'm kind of shocked they caught up
honestly i wish they would concede tho so everyone can just enjoy the rest of the event
they seem kind of stressed last time i talked to them whereas i feel like electric is having a good time and can keep going :0

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 23:38:36 )

Oh, if you haven't already - go to windows Services and turn off "Adobe Genuine Software checker" (or something like that).
I ended up with a bricked install of Photoshop CS6 because of that u_u

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 23:40:04 )

oh good call seb ty !! i totally forgot
i had to do that last time lol i have to do it again tho cuz mac doesn't support the older versions anymore

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 23:41:28 )

No prob!!
I use Krita for art and stuff now - though I haven't...actually drawn recently.... ;v;

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 23:42:17 )

Maybe....maybe I'll draw today. >_>

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 23:44:43 )

oh nice ^^ i haven't tried drawing on that kind of tablet much before but it seems more like, direct tactile feedback

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 23:44:52 )

Tbh I like Krita a lot better than Gnu IMP - if I wanted to use Gnu IMP though, I'd use the fork called GLIMPSE !! Glimpse seemed to be prettier, but I also haven't seen Gnu IMP in a while...cause I use Krita for design/art :'D

I've been meaning to test the bucket tool in Krita now that I have the latest version - it was buggy in the version before the newest one, after the version I actually used...

I dunno what to draw though. Hm

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 23:45:52 )

Oh man speaking of drawing tablets - mine's a pen display...tablet..thing, meaning I draw on the screen and it's also a monitor ?? I love it so much - it's still in perfect condition after 4 years of owning it (minus one pen, which is malfunctioning for some reason but it's ok because I have another)

I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 23:45:59 )

ooh i used krita for a bit too ! it runs kind of slow for me tho even after i upgraded computer so now i stick to autodesk sketchbook (which is also free!!)

krita is closer to photoshop tho which i was used to as far as shortcuts / functionality but sketchbook feels pretty nice to use too and probably works well on ipad :0

โ €โˆ˜โ—ฆแต’ .โ‹†๏ฝกหšโ˜ฝโ € {โ €art shopโ €·โ €galleryโ €·โ €closetโ €}โ €โ˜ฝหš๏ฝกโ‹†. แต’โ—ฆโˆ˜

โˆ˜โ—ฆแต’ .โ‹†๏ฝกหšโ˜ฝโ € {โ €buying / questing: capricorn โ €}โ €โ˜ฝหš๏ฝกโ‹†. แต’โ—ฆโˆ˜

art by kiwi and koneko <3

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.