Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Camp Breaker 2020 A Clawful Catastrophe

Voltie — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 07:52:33 )
There's something foul about the air here...

If I could get everything about autumn except for the allergies, seasonal depression, and amount of sunlight every day creeping away, I would be wanting to get it here faster lol
Then again where I live there's only two allergy seasons: "allergies" and "the pollen is frozen so it can't give you allergies"

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 07:56:41 )

@grost: I need that sunlight. I grew up in FL, SAD comes easy for me.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 07:57:09 )

It's midnight. I think I'm going to head to bed. Good night guys.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 07:58:46 )

@Totalanimefan: I've grown up in the midwest, the heartland of horrible weather and climate, so I'm pretty used to the weather just doing whatever it feels like that day. Also the fact I'm a hermit so I don't tend to see too much sunlight to begin with :P

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ

Voltie — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 07:59:14 )

Nightie night

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 08:00:24 )

@grost: I'm inside way more than I was as a kid. I don't think that helps my cause either. But I can feel the world is hotter than it was when I was a kid.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 08:01:06 )

Good night. I wish I could help more. I think I'll be around tomorrow to help.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 08:10:34 )

@kiwi: I am excited! I've only ever been to the neighborhood I'm about to live in for vacations. And I did a virtual tour of my building I'm going to live in.
I can't wait for most of the stress to be gone. Also the dust from all the packing we did today really did a number on my allergies T-T

Yeah, realizing why is the first step. After I realized why I would get soo depressed every fall I finally realized it, and I'm so over that BF, and I have accepted my grandma's passing, but I never dealt with the trauma of that happening to me at 17 at the same time (It was my first BF and we were dating for a while).
Also it didn't help that when I thought, Oh this is what depression with like? I literally had my aunt tell me no I don't have depression and other people in my family be like yeah that's right, you are too young. And I believed them and I was so confused for a while. And I was like then would could depression be like? How could it be worse than this, it's like I'm numb and can't feel much anymore and I don't care about myself anymore. This doesn't just feel like sadness. And also I felt like I could kinda talk about how I missed Nan, we would all talk like that, but in my family you couldn't like on a more personal level just say how devastated you were. So I felt like I had to hide that, and that it wasn't safe to have feelings like that. Man fuck my family.

Of course now I know that what I thought was right and those people were so fucking stupid to say that a 17 year old can't feel/have depression even when I was sooo close to my grandma and I had a serious for high school type of relationship and they both ended within 24 hours of each other. It was also the first death I had ever dealt with that was a person/family member. (Not like a pet, which is also sad, don't get me wrong but a little easier to deal with).

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 08:11:32 )

Anyway, sorry I had to type that all out for you when you just told me that you were not feeling the greatest. it went from being there for you to be just telling you this big long thing when you might not have the mental strength for it right now. ^^; I hope I didn't make anything worse.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 08:38:26 )

@kiwi: yeah I’ll have to post pics of the place before my stuff is moved in. Warning it is kinda posh. I wanted to live in a fancy apartment building just once in my life and cause everything is cheaper than the Bay Area I didn’t mind.

Why the fuck are people/boomers like that. It’s so annoying and damaging. I guess you can’t have ‘real’ problems until the day you turn 18 or something like that but they are also always so quick to say that 18 isn’t an adult either.

Thanks for listening. I’m always hear to listen too.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 08:39:25 )

Oh and they aren’t better about mental illness. I just moved away.

Good night for real. I want to keep posting but I have work in the morning.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — He/Him/His Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 09:00:54 )
Another cat lover here. Meow!
There is something haunting in the light of the moon;
It has all the dispassionateness of a disembodied soul, and something of its inconceivable mystery.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 13:23:16 )
Kitteh is quite cute. I'll certainly post and help him heal and unlock different poses and colors! ;)

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 15:19:47 )
"You've had too much of the digital love..."

Kitty I love YOUUUU

"You want everything live, you want things you can touch."

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 15:20:43 )
12 pages. Nice.
I will post more cat pictures later. Hehueheh

TH || dA ||webtoon

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 15:48:28 )
Oh poor little dear. Of course we will try to help the little kitty!

Donator — Sea Snake Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 15:50:23 )
That poor kitten~
Free Tiny Pride Flags

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 15:51:11 )

Kitty time =^o w o^=

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 15:56:12 )
════════════════ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

kittykitty ^^
12 pages in 12 hrs -> 20 pages / day ? -> 200 in 10 days if we keep it up ???

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ════════════════════════

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 16:04:39 )

It might be skewed towards more pages per day once more people come online this morning :D
Edit: of course this ends up on the next page lol

I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.