Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Camp Breaker 2020 Secret Letters From Camp

Npc — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/6 19:45:59 )
@Bonnie: An anonymous letter has arrived for you.

”You are such a sweet person and I am so glad we became friends. You are always in my thoughts and prayers.”

Npc — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/6 19:46:10 )
@KDA Drew: An anonymous message has arrived for you.

”You're here in my heart and can always run to me. I will always cherish our friendship and all the wonderful moments we created.”

Npc — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/6 19:46:22 )
@DevilkinBoi: An anonymous message has arrived for you.

”You were one of the first friends I made on here, and I have enjoyed every moment of our friendship. Chatting with you is what gets me through the day at times. You are such a beautiful soul. :)”

Voltie — Princess Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/8 03:27:33 )

Aww thank you whoever wrote that message for me Lots of love whoever you are!

Always ping me please.

Npc — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/8 19:39:35 )

@cookie: An anonymous message has arrived for you:

You are the very model of perseverance. You've overcome many hardships and pushed forward toward a future you want and I admire that a lot. You're also really talented and funny and I really cherish our friendship. I'm really excited to see the things you create in the future because they're gonna be GREAT.

Npc — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/8 19:40:29 )

@Dipper: An anonymous message has arrived for you:

Baby Dipdip, you are so great. Always ready to help however you can. Your hard work is truly appreciated. I know life lately has been weird and stressful, but I hope things improve for you soon. You are talented and I know you can go far, if you just believe in yourself.

Npc — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/8 19:40:59 )

@ghost: An anonymous message has arrived for you:

Ghost is best boy. You work so hard and hold yourself to a high standard. I honestly don't know how you do all the things you do. I'm always in awe at the things you make and I feel blessed that you share them with us. Don't forget to take care of yourself. You're always pushing yourself too far. Lean on your friends when things get hard ok?

Npc — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/8 19:41:28 )

@hachi: An anonymous message has arrived for you:

You are so rad. Like genuinely cool. Even though you're a weeb (which I also appreciate). You're so talented and smart. I always love seeing your artwork. It's so pro. I also love hearing your insight on things. You're very level headed. Thank you for blessing us with your presence.

Npc — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/8 19:42:02 )

@kiwi: An anonymous messages has arrived for you:

You are so great and you don't even know it. You're talented and funny and humble and you care about people. Don't ever listen to that voice in your head that tells you you're bad, because you're amazing and you bring joy into many people's lives. Don't forget to be nice to yourself because if you treat my friend badly I'm gonna beat you up.

Npc — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/8 19:42:49 )

@totalanimefan: An anonymous message has arrived for you:

You are so sweet. I hope you never leave because it just wouldn't be Voltra without you! You're always nice to everyone no matter what and you make every conversation feel genuine, which is truly a feat considering how many conversations you participate in! You keep the site moving. Good luck with your moving and I hope the transition goes smoothly.

Npc — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/8 19:43:29 )

@xvz: An anonymous message has arrived for you:

Although we met online despite our differences, I still enjoy your company and chatting with you as you're a very nice and friendly person. I also do wish to see your art more in the future since I admired your art at the beginning! <3

Voltie — They/Their Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/8 20:56:13 )

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

@Vontell: What an awesome surprise!! Thanks for the message!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Nagisa | 25+ | INFJ
xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx

Find me on: Buzzly.art | Twitter

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/9 02:36:26 )
FREE ART 4 CAT THREAD

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• โˆ˜โ—ฆแต’ .โ‹†๏ฝกหšโ˜ฝหš๏ฝกโ‹†. แต’โ—ฆโˆ˜

^^<3 ty anon!!!

โˆ˜โ—ฆแต’ .โ‹†๏ฝกหšโ˜ฝหš๏ฝกโ‹†. แต’โ—ฆโˆ˜ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ €โˆ˜โ—ฆแต’ .โ‹†๏ฝกหšโ˜ฝโ € {โ €art shopโ €·โ €galleryโ €·โ €closetโ €}โ €โ˜ฝหš๏ฝกโ‹†. แต’โ—ฆโˆ˜

โˆ˜โ—ฆแต’ .โ‹†๏ฝกหšโ˜ฝโ € {โ €buying / questing: capricorn โ €}โ €โ˜ฝหš๏ฝกโ‹†. แต’โ—ฆโˆ˜

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/9 03:21:57 )

Thank you Anon!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Npc — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/9 21:07:45 )

@Cookie: An anonymous message has arrived for you.

“I played the vreg game too many times bc its so good. you worked really hard on it and it shows. I'm super impressed by the interactive element you're bringing to voltra's events - it makes this site unique, it makes the events that much more polished. I can't wait to see what else you'll do!

you are genuinely one of the funniest people I have ever met, the speed at which you crack jokes is like
how does cookie come up with literally the best funniest response in the span of 0.2 seconds
it just seems NATURAL and it makes you incredibly fun to be around.

and your ART is just as cool and expressive as you are pls share more with us although I feel blessed every time even if it's a meme (esp if it's a meme)”

Npc — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/9 21:08:12 )

@Dipper: An anonymous message has arrived for you.

“dipdip I hope you've been getting good rest lately, thank you for all the IT work you do to keep voltra on its feet.

thanks for rounding out the weebiness in this cursed squad, it's always fun to talk to you about anime and things.
it's fun when you talk a lot about things you really enjoy, like clocks and love live

AND I LOVE YOUR ART so please continue sharing it with us. it's super cute and your style is so unique. the writing you've done for voltra is also VERY GOOD and I wanna read more. someday you'll tell us about your OCs, right? RIGHT??

sweet innocent dip... this group has ruined you but maybe that's ok. I feel like you've grown a lot since I first met you so I guess you might not be little dipper anymore but now you're big dipper

Npc — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/9 21:08:55 )

@ghost: An anonymous message has arrived for you.

“YOU WORKED SO HARD ON THIS EVENT AND ITS AMAZING?? the graphics are gorgeous and this event is so well put-together thematically. please take a good long break soon or else I'll come up there and knock you out myself. ;3c

I'll say this always but
everything you do is top-tier, super professional, and always has a lot of heart. your illustrations, pixels, graphics, writing, and designs, on-voltra and off-voltra, always impress me. I swear every time I see something new you've finished, im like that heart attack meme and I go "hnnNNNN GHOOOOOOOOOST"

you hold yourself to a high standard, which is partly why your work is amazing, but also be nicer to yOURSELF YOU ARE DOING A GREAT JOB”

Npc — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/9 21:09:19 )

@kiwi: An anonymouss message has arrived for you.

“BLESS thank you for working on this event! your chibis so cute...

every time I see your art, the aesthetic is so strong that I always wonder, "what's it like in kiwi's brain?"
I imagine that half of it is like this super cool fantastical worldview, and the other half is memes (which is also cool)

you're an amazing artist and I hope that more and more people see and love your art bc it's SO GOOD
im big eyes for the release of your comic, but I'll be good and wait patiently

you care a lot about the people around you, you're a really good person and you deserve all the good things in life. except 5 minute crafts stay away from that.”

Npc — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/9 21:10:31 )

mdom: And
eyry: An anonymous message has arrived for both of you.

“thanks for kicking it in team electric cabin ;3c you guys were really fun to talk to this past week during the event. I don't usually post very much but the conversations we had were interesting and entertaining so I ended up posting a lot??? thanks for a good time.”

Npc — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/9 21:11:00 )

@Priestess of Pie: An anonymous message has arrived for you.

“PRIESTESS OF PIXELS thank you for blessing voltra with your lovely pixels. i can't wait for more pie items in the future. I also love seeing your work in the interactive games! thank you for always working hard.

you're really fun to talk to, esp about weeb things. and you're willing to give me all the ketchup and cold coffee and that's nice of you.
you're super grounded, level-headed, and give killer advice. it's like you always know what to say at the right moment...

I always love seeing your art, it's got this nice soft cozy vibe. the colors and lighting are always on-point! don't get me started on your avatars...

anyways what I really wanted to say is,
you're cool beans”

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.