Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Camp Breaker 2020 Secret Letters From Camp

Npc — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/4 00:44:37 )

@Dipper: An anonymous message has arrived for you.

“sweet baby dip... doesn't matter how old you get, I will never stop calling you that so you better get used to it. LEGIT THO I hope this isn't weird, but you've seriously grown so much since we met and I want you to know I'm very proud of you and all you have accomplished so far. I know it's not been easy but I believe in you, no matter what you do.

I want you to have a lil more faith in yourself too, because you have a lot to be proud of, you hear me? it makes me very happy when you share your art with us, you improve every time you post something, honestly. and your writing is good OKAY? that's why you're on this team, don't worry! it's very ocvious you put your whole heart into everything you do which is a trait I really admire.

hold your head high, it's okay to make suggestions, ask questions, or make statements with confidence okay? your feelings and thoughts matter, never forget that okay? and I always love to hear your insight or what you have to say about things, so don't hold back!

you're a very smart guy too, and it's clear you're very passionate about your interests. go off about them more, it's fun hearing your knowledge on them!

okay anyway I'm starting to sound like a proud dad so I'll just end by saying you're doing good, champ. and I'll scar you with Cats tomorrow.”

Npc — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/4 00:45:04 )

@Frossy: An anonymous message has arrived for you.

“You're always so funny and considerate, you're a very positive person to be around! I love seeing what you come up with for items.”

Npc — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/4 00:45:34 )

@Glume: An anonymous message has arrived for you.

“I hope everything's been going well with your baby! You have such a unique personality and style, and the items you make are really cool!”

Npc — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/4 00:46:17 )

@Hachi: An anonymous message has arrived for you.

“HACHI MACHI... how dare you have a real life, need to see you around more tch... I kid obvs I hope things are going well for you. I know art fight's been kicking all our asses lately tho... SPEAKING OF LET'S GO OFF ABOUT YOUR ART NOW. how do you keep getting better?? you keep blowing me away more and more every time and I don't understand how you're SO GOOD? TCH? like amazing style and skill aside, your arrangements and poses, everything? it makes every piece so unique and full of life and energy and it's like, incredible dude?? I'm always so impressed by you

I don't know anyone with a cooler sense of aesthetic than you do, like big eyes at it I always think your designs are SO COOL and you come up with some creative outfits for your characters?? and it reflects on your avatars too you always come up with such COOL looks. like everything you do is so well balanced and stylized and like, BOLD? it's hard to explain but it's like, so chic

Im gunna keep saying cool in this but thats legit how I see you, def the coolest rat in the squad. also way too smart to be hanging around our dumb asses, BUT IM GLAD YOU DO and it always makes me happy when you pop in to chat, it's always an event

ALSO BEFORE I STOP RAMBLING, the badge thread is super cute and it’s obvious everyone’s loving it, great idea! you’re also so good to this community.”

Npc — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/4 00:46:35 )

@Hadsvich: An anonymous message has arrived for you.

“You have some fun ocs! And you always seem to work so hard as an item tech, it shows!”

Npc — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/4 00:46:53 )

@Kairu: An anonymous message has arrived for you.

“You have a very cute art style.”

Npc — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/4 00:47:23 )

@kiwi: An anonymous message has arrived for you.

“kiwiwiwiwi...

it'll never stop blowing my mind how afraid of each other we were at first?? because I legit feel like we've been friends forever at this point. I seriously feel super blessed to have met you and to be able to goof off with you every day.

I want you to know right off the bat, you deserve better things in life and I GUARANTEE they're just over the horizon, honestly. and stop underselling yourself and your talents and skills, I swear you're like an AMAZING artist that I'm in awe over every day? you're going to do great things and be a success and everyones going to love what you put out there >;c because I know I do, and that's not just bias. even before we were friends I was always like "how the hell is she slumming it here?? she's GOTTA be a popular artist right???"

that aside you're like, one of the funniest people I know and I love memeing with you and redrawing screenshots and goofing on our ocs, legit highlights of my day when we do it. everything you come up with always has me in tears. WHY IM ALWAYS LIKE 'TCH' when you doubt your creativity, doofus. you're very creative, not even just with the goofs either. Im so ready for your comic, all your ideas for it and all you've told me has me big EYES over it man. better deliver soon, give us the gorls

can't wait for the day that we meet up so that I can dunk you in the trash, love you <3”

Npc — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/4 00:48:07 )

@Kozi: An anonymous message has arrived for you.

“You seem like a very sweet person and you give off nothing but good vibes, it's always appreciated.”

Npc — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/4 00:48:21 )

@KreitzeN: An anonymous message has arrived for you.

“It's always fun reading what you write for Voltra!”

Npc — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/4 00:48:40 )

@Lilypoo: An anonymous message has arrived for you.

“Thank you for your hard work with managing all the items! You can tell you care a lot about Voltra.”

Npc — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/4 00:49:02 )

@Pathologic: An anonymous message has arrived for you.

“You're always so positive and helpful, and I appreciate everything you do for this site. You've really helped bring Voltra to life and keep it running! I also admire how much you consider and care for the feelings and representation of everyone.”

Npc — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/4 00:49:29 )

@Priestess of Pie: An anonymous message has arrived for you.

“you really are the glue that holds us all together and keeps us all alive, but I'm sure that's not news to you. sometimes I'm shocked that you put up with our dumbassery, but then you crack out a good meme or joke and I'm like "oh yeah, she's a goober too" ... but you know, a respectable goober. and outstanding goober. a goober worth writing home about.

I'm glad that you joined as a pixelist, you've already improved so much since joining and I know you're always working SO HARD on your sets and always trying to grow and I really respect it, and I respect how open you are to critique. it says a lot on your character and abilities as an artist, really. WHICH BY THE WAY, you are an amazing artist and I love when you share your work with us. you have so many range from your beautiful painterly pieces or your amazing pixels (which I'm very jealous of they're SO HARD)

you're legit the best at giving advice too, like I know if I'm having a problem I know you'll always have something sage to share and keep me grounded. I really appreciate it and I want to thank you again for it, really, I imagine it can get exhausting at times but you're always so patient and caring and it SERIOUSLY means so much to me. and I'm gunna find a way to better repay it all one day just you WAIT

we def gotta have a fancy rat squad tea party one of these days with all the finest, weirdest tea sets we find online.

May the Great Frog bless you.”

Npc — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/4 00:49:49 )

@Q t e a p o n: An anonymous message has arrived for you.

“You're def already missed on staff, but we're just gunna hold on until you're able to come back don't worry. I wish you NOTHING but the best with your schooling, you got this and you're going to do great.”

Npc — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/4 00:50:00 )

@Saeyra: An anonymous message has arrived for you.

“You're such an amazing artist and I love seeing the beautiful pieces you create.”

Npc — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/4 00:50:15 )

@Valefor: An anonymous message has arrived for you.

“You have amazing art and I always love to see it when you post it! You're also very generous with freebies.”

Npc — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/4 00:50:25 )

@Vengeance: An anonymous message has arrived for you.

“You're always so generous to users and it shows how much you care.”

Npc — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/4 00:51:09 )

@Vozzy: An anonymous message has arrived for you.

“Thank you for all your hard work and dedication to the site. You can tell you put a lot of care into Voltra and it shows with how much it's grown.”

Npc — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/4 00:52:06 )

That is all for now, my friends. Please continue to send in your lovely messages and spread the love around Voltra!

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/4 01:25:24 )

Aww, thank you to the anon who sent me that lovely message.
(ง •̀_•́)ง

Voltie — Lil' Birb Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/4 06:41:05 )
Thank you mystery person ;A;

Art by Uncledaddy!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.