Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Camp Breaker 2020 Secret Letters From Camp

Npc — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/1 17:52:18 )
@Eyry: An anonymous message has arrived for you.

”I appreciate you and the friendship we have been able to kindle in such a short period of time~ You make me feel happy and comfortable in the forums. Keeps me coming back.”

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 11:30:45 )
oh thank you ;u;
that makes me so happy to know

and the other two anons from earlier
love you beans ;d

e
art shop
isn't that lovely, isn't that cool and isn't that cruel

Npc — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 19:18:46 )
@Bonnie: An anonymous message has arrived for you.

”bonnie your avatars are always great! it’s always lovely to see you around and you make me happy about vegetables :-)”

Npc — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 19:19:10 )
@ChiffonOrange: An anonymous message has arrived for you.

”thank you for chatting with me this year! i know it’s not always easy to join a conversation, i appreciate your company! i enjoy seeing you making art and writing, i hope you get to make more this year!”

Npc — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 19:19:24 )
@ghost: An anonymous message has arrived for you.

”You really do need to take a break. You put so much into this site.... do you take time for yourself? I hope so.
Thanks for putting all the effort in, the events are awesome. (Yes, I know you're not the only one, but I know you play a big part.)”

Npc — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 19:19:48 )
@Keturah: Two anonymous messages have arrived for you.

”//showers in hearts
ILYBBY!
I'm so happy you joined the site!”

“love chatting with you about art! it inspired me to see you making lots of art this year and it’s been encouraging me to do more too! thanks for introducing me to airfight this year too :-)”

Npc — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 19:20:00 )
@kiwi: An anonymous message has arrived for you.

”The world needs more of your art.
Also, I'm stealing Korryx. kthxbye”

Npc — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 19:20:20 )
@lullaby: An anonymous message has arrived for you.

”your writing style is very gorgeous, you are very cool and i hope to see you around more!”

Npc — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 19:20:36 )
@pachi: An anonymous message has arrived for you.

”you were very welcoming to me when i first joined and i really appreciated it! you’re very easy to chat with, it’s nice to have you around the forums here. take care!”

Npc — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 19:20:46 )
@Q t e a p o n: An anonymous message has arrived for you.

”just wanted to say i LOVE your art!!! i just love looking at it, you have a really wonderful style and it brings me joy to see it”

Npc — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 19:21:01 )
@Totalanimefan: Two anonymous messages have arrived for you.

”You're one person that it doesn't seem to properly matter. If I get a ping from you, I can't help but smile a little. You're so damned lovely and awesome, that it's hard NOT to love who you are. Thanks for being so damned awesome~<3333”

“you are very friendly and easy to talk to :-) and your avis are very cute as well! i hope the move goes as smoothly as possible and that dc welcomes you warmly <3”

Npc — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 19:21:17 )
@Vozzy: An anonymous message has arrived for you.

”This site quickly became my home away from home, and it's one of the only sites I'm actually... social in (What is sociability? it's a type of cake, right?). Thank you so much for running it, even with that little hiccup early on! I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say that you do wonders for the site, and the community. Thank you so, so much!”

Npc — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 19:21:56 )
To all of Voltra’s staff, an anonymous message has arrived for you.

”thank you so much to all of the voltra staff! so much work must go into running voltra smoothly, and it’s clear a lot of time and effort goes into planning these events. i bet there’s a ton going on behind the scenes, just wanna send some recognition and love your way! thank you all so much for all of your hard work, for listening to the community, for all the lovely pixels and npcs, and for everything you do to make voltra a great place to hang out on, it’s been super appreciated :-)”

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 20:08:51 )

Thank you Anon <3

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 21:50:01 )
whoever sent that.... thank you and bless, it means a whole lot actually and I needed that

I HAVEN'T HAD ONE IN A WHILE NO BUT IT'S OKAY I'll take a break soon maybe... possibly.

(but I don't mind, I like making stuff for you guys, even if I die in the process)
later.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/3 16:39:05 )
Omgg!!!!
my two anons!!!!
who ever you are, thank u sm

p sure I can guess the author of one of them LOL
( ✧≖ ͜ʖ≖)
art dump ll instagram ll twitter

Npc — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/4 00:42:41 )

@Alethna: An anonymous message has arrived for you.

“You've grown so much as an artist and I'm very impressed by your work. Your pixeling work on items has improved so much and you come up with really creative ideas.”

Npc — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/4 00:43:17 )

@Amber Lynne: An anonymous message has arrived for you.

“It's obvious you have such a passion for art and for your characters and it always shows. I admire your drive and energy.”

Npc — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/4 00:43:38 )

@Bean: An anonymous message has arrived for you.

“You seem like a really cool person and I've always found you a little intimidating. Your items will always remain to be some of the best on the site, and your art is incredible.”

Npc — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/4 00:44:08 )

@Cookie: An anonymous message has arrived for you.

“wookie I'm glad you back, the laughs were quiet without our resident clown, the town fool, the number one noodlehead...

I'm going to say this to you every single time so you NEVER forget but I'm really really glad that we met and instantly clicked the way we did. and I'm glad we still find the SAME stupid stuff funny and can bond over the weird things we find online.

once you have the time we're all going to watch SO MANY musicals together, we won't even know what to DO with ourselves. Cats will still be number one tho, can't wait until we meet and get to wear our new hats together and look like the absolute morons we are (and then fist fight in them, obvs)

okay but I gotta give you love now. you're way more smart and talented than you give yourself credit for. like you made a WHOLE game for this event and it's super impressive and you did a GREAT job. and you get better with every game you make and you're going to blow us out of the water with whatever you come up with next. AND I DEMAND TO SEE MORE OF YOUR ART, I genuinely love it and it makes me happy to see you draw dude. and share more of your writing, stingy

okay I need to close our this ramble. just remember that I love you and that these loving hands will destroy you one day.”

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.