Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/16 20:21:29 )
@Totalanimefan: 8 is his average wake up time. He'll sometimes get up as early as 7, and then in rare instances he'll get up at 9 or so. I prefer getting up at 9 or after.

I made us bacon to share, with rice for myself, and he had peanut butter crackers. Except he just wanted the peanut butter part. xD And his dad brought home some pancakes from work, so he ate a bit of that.

Oh, is it easy for you to get around without a car?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/16 20:41:02 )

@Aisukohi: yeah 9am is nice. I woke up at 7am because of the animals and I thought that I was going to go back to sleep but I didn’t. Lol

Sounds like a nice breakfast. I just had cereal.

Yeah super easy got get along without a car. I’m right next to a metro (subway) train stop and there are two supermarkets very close to me, and a Costco downstairs. Plus with the internet it’s easy to get what you need. I can walk to two different parks. My husband and I both work from home and enjoy it that way.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/16 20:42:59 )

It’s the last day to post for currency and I feel like I’m posting so slowly.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/17 04:51:06 )
omg the computer wasn't connecting to my wifi network

but thankfully restarting the computer helped

e

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/17 05:21:45 )
@totalanimefan: Wow, sounds like a great neighborhood you're in with everything so close like that! I've always wanted to ride a subway to see what it's like.
@eleven: Funny how things sometimes need a reboot to function again, kinda like humans lol.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/17 05:23:16 )
lol I was starting to feel anxious because starting the router didn't help
so restarting the computer was the only other thing

e

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/17 05:25:04 )
That would give me anxiety too, especially if I knew I paid the internet bill. Glad it all worked out though.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/17 05:26:43 )
hahaha yeah I was like but it's fine on the phone??? so it must be the computer

e
and after love and loss and all the tears that I cried, I find that here we are in the future

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/17 05:28:31 )
I think sometimes my chromebook likes to randomly disconnect from my wifi. Pretty sure it's that and not the router because other devices don't seem to have that issue. It drives me nuts though because I use this thing fairly often.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/17 13:00:41 )

@Aisukohi: yeah this is my first time living somewhere like that and I really like it. The subway in DC is called the Metro and it’s much cleaner than the NYC subway. But it don’t work 24/7 like the subway.
I still like it better. Right now cause of the pandemic you are only supposed to ride it for essential trips. Which I needed to do on Saturday. But I have been to DC a few times before for an annual anime con I like. So I rode it in the before times too.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/17 21:29:31 )

-sends masa hugs-
It's ok. I feel not being in the mood to work on commissions.
I have waited quite a while for art before. I am really patient.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/18 02:10:49 )
@Totalanimefan: That's nice to know that it's cleaner than the NYC one, though I wouldn't mind riding that one just to say I have. Not alone though lol.

I've been really wanting to go to a con lately since I missed out on the one I was supposed to go to due to covid, but of course now we don't know when those will be a thing again.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.