Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/16 14:48:06 )

i finished another draw last night now im like
maybe i should get to the commission i gotta do hrhhhdfg

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/16 14:54:03 )

@eleven: thanks for the ping. I went into another thread. How have you been?
Yeah I think they made the sets too expensive ^^;
@pachi depends on how you are feeling.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/16 15:04:08 )
haha yeah I saw you were wandering around posting. I've been okay. got this odd little headache that isn't going away. had it since Wednesday? |D

how long has the commission been waiting haha

e

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/16 16:32:15 )

eh since end of july
hate the pressure of doing commissions and wanting to finish them asap to get them out of the way :")

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/16 16:33:18 )
oh it's not thaaat long

but yeah you just know someone is waiting

e

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/16 18:00:38 )

@eleven: oh no that sucks. Why have you had a headache for so long? :(
Our furniture is still not here. It’s been a week since we moved in and the movers picked up the furniture on the 31st of July.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/16 18:02:44 )
@Totalanimefan: I dunno. it's just a very slight headache in the back of my head.

that's a long time even if you guys were last on the delivery list :<

e

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/16 18:24:41 )
@totalanimefan: Do you need foraging materials? If so, I have some spares I don't need or want lol. Also that furniture situation sounds frustrating! Glad you made it safely!

Hi guys!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/16 19:01:03 )

@eleven: yeah I know!! It’s at least a week out from right now too. Because they told us on Friday that it only just left CA! It has to get all the way to DC.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/16 19:01:55 )

@Aisukohi: thank you for the offer. I do have one of each item so I don’t need to make others. I am more looking for the badges.
Yeah it really is. I’m sitting here for the 1st time in about 6-weeks I have a day off with nothing planned. No work, no packing, anything. And I don’t know what to do with myself. Lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/16 19:17:29 )
@totalanimefan: No problem! Have you pretty much unpacked everything else that you have so far?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/16 19:27:12 )
@Totalanimefan: oh so they picked it all up and it's just been sitting in their storage? o:

e
and after love and loss and all the tears that I cried, I find that here we are in the future

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/16 19:47:38 )

damn my back hurts

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/16 19:51:56 )
What'd you do Mas? D:

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/16 19:53:47 )

@Aisukohi: yeah everything else is done for sure. I even just went afk to clean.
@eleven: it’s all been picked up. It’s just that the trunk can hold a lot of people’s stuff and we are going on the way to here. They pick up and drop off stuff for multiple people along the way.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/16 19:59:16 )
@totalanimefan: Aw man. Maybe go to a local park if there's one with not lots of people? Idk, get fresh air of some sort?
I was cleaning first thing this morning, which NEVER happens lol. I was so proud. xD

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/16 20:04:50 )

@Aisukohi: wow good for you!
My new place is so nice I just want to see it kept clean. I hope that I feel that way in the future too. Lol

I woke up early today because the animals woke me up, what caused you to wake up early?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/16 20:05:43 )

I forgot to say, I like the park idea a lot. There is a park near me. But it’s a rainy day today and my husband’s knee is hurting him. We walked almost 9 miles yesterday. ^^;

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/16 20:09:40 )
@totalanimefan: Thanks, and I hope you can keep it up with the cleaning!
I got up around 8 I think? because that's when my son got up lol. I did spend some time in bed before finally getting up, but I cleaned between making us breakfast lol.

Aww, that's too bad. I'd suggest going for a drive, but you're probably tired of that. xDD
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/16 20:13:00 )

@Aisukohi: 8am isn’t too bad. Unless you like to sleep in until 10am so something like that. Is that a normal time for your kid to wake up?
What did you have for breakfast?

Haha we are. Plus we sold our cars. The car we drove across the country with was a rental.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.