Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie — Any Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/21 10:30:08 )
Hello I'm HeartMage (a homestuck pleb). I created this account a few days ago but forgot my password so haven't done much or explored the site ^^;.
I'm a 22 yo nerd that tries to stream while working and going to school. I might not talk much do to shyness and being busy but i'll try my best to stop by often ^^.

(also the smiley's are really cute :vanora_sweat: )
Report


"Our world is worth fighting for!''

Donator — she/her Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/21 10:36:05 )
Hi there! Welcome to Voltra!! I'm Reanna, nice to meet you. c:
We're all shy and awkward as well, but super friendly so come talk to hang out and talk with us!
Report

Donator — Female Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/21 11:36:53 )
Hello there, sweetie ♥ Welcome to Voltra!
If you need a place to chat, you can always check out my charity. :)
Report

Voltie — BetaTester Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/21 16:30:11 )
@HeartMage: Hi HeartMage! Welcome to Voltra and see you around.
Report
Current avatar: Emmett Khan, Master of the Golden Keyblade.

Do you play RuneScape?

My DeviantArt Gallery:
EmmettKhan.DeviantArt.com

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/22 20:44:23 )
hey there and welcome :D
What do you stream? games?
hope to see you around!
Report

ping me
Art in sig by Seo
Art in post by Cedes
❤ Hangout ❤

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.