Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Echoes of One's Past

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/26 08:21:24 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

Jake just sighed.

"Yeah." he said.

He then fired off a text to Angela, telling her where he was and what he was doing.

Once he did that, he pocketed his phone.

"I wish I knew." he told her.

"She's a demon. What could have hurt her like that? Right before our eyes, and in such a quick amount of time, whole remaining... hidden?" he asked.

"And why HER and not ME?" he asked further.

"Damn it, so many questions, and NO answers..." he growled.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/26 12:26:37 )

Izea just shrugged as she just leaned forward, her elbows on her knees.

"Honestly? I haven't a clue." She admitted.

"However, it probably targetted her because of what she is." She continued.

"Could be a hex bag, for instance. OR it could be something from her past coming to bite her in the ass .... although I don't really see that one happening, if I'm being honest." She added after a few seconds.

"But... could be a hex bag or somthing. That's the best I can truly come up with."

♫You taste the silver, Sara! You taste the crown. | You thirst for blood from the roses in hand.♫

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/26 21:33:02 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Jake just paused for a moment.

"Well, I mean, Anya DOES have skeletons in her closet." he said. "We ALL do." he admitted.

"But I don't think that would have anything to do with the attack." he then said. "I mean, no Hell creature or demon can really do that so quickly, or do it in such a flash. Not in a literal blink of an eye." he continued.

"...ok, some can, from what I've been told, but they have FAR better things to do than attack someone like Anya." he then mumbled.

"But a hex bag?" he asked.

"I've never heard of a hex bag that could do THIS..." he mumbled.

"Then again, dark witches ARE always brewing up new ways to cause chaos..." he then said with a small grumble, meaning he was certainly NOT discounting her idea at this point.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/26 21:37:09 )

Izea just shrugged.

"I dunno. It's just the best I can come up with, because it doesn't really make sense otherwise." she admitted.

"It's something that is going to need to be looked in to, obviously. " She added.

"But ... who knows what that'll lead to." she paused a moment before sighing lightly.

"You gonna be ok though?"['b] She asked. [b]"If Anya stays like this for awhile. You gonna be able to handle it?"

♫You taste the silver, Sara! You taste the crown. | You thirst for blood from the roses in hand.♫

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/26 21:55:12 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Jake was silent again for a moment.

"...I'll have to be." he told her.

"Angela told me that Anya's chances for survival are decent." he said.

"I can't lose myself. I can't NOT be okay." he went on.

"Anya's going to need someone while she's recovering, and when she wakes up." he told her further.

"And... well... if Azazel isn't enough for whatever reason, I'll be there for her." he continued.

"...I can't afford to let this get me down and potentially harm her recovery."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/26 22:02:44 )

Izea was silent for a moment before smirking.

"That's very true." She agreed.

"Since really, yeah. If you love 'er, you should totally be there for her." She added

"Even if that's the only thing taht gets you through this hell. In the meantime, want me to hit up the library? Maybe, hopefully, I could find something for what the hell happened?"

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/26 22:27:27 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Sure." Jake replied.

"I'll take all the help I can get at this point." he told her.

He then sighed as the drinks were poured and done up, before looking at her.

"Welp." he said.

"Here's to whatever-the-hell-reason-we-can-come-up-with-to-drink." he commented.

"Ah, here's to friendship." he decided.

"Even if some might think it's weird." he laughed.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/26 23:36:52 )

Izea nodded before laughing lightly.

[b"Eh, who cares what others think?"[/b] She asked.

"Now, let's drown your worries in good booze and a good time." She added with a laugh.

---

She approached where he was, kowing the information that hshe had for him would be something that he wouldn't be too keen on receiving. She was also debating whether or not to actualyl let him what was going on.

"Nahhh." She thought with a chuckle as she walked up behind him, silently.

"I think it's fascinating that spiders bleed blue. Don't you?" She asked, her voice calm, but with an underlying taunt to it.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/26 23:45:07 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Jake smirked.

"Hell yeah." he replied, with a clink of their glasses.

---

The one she had spoken to jumped when he heard the voice.

It was just startling overall, but the one who the voice belonged to sent shivers of panic down his spine.

He whirled around quickly, and instinctively put a little distance between them, even though it wouldn't really help.

"What!?" he exclaimed.

"What do you want?" he asked.

"...and why are you bringing up a spider's blood...?" he then muttered, growing suspicious.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/26 23:59:45 )

Her pitch black hair seemed to swirl around her, much like if she was underwater.

"Ahhh, what do I want? I'm merely here to let you know something." She stated before looking him from head to toe.

"And your quivering is ... quite enticing." She added with a smirk, stepping closer to him, not missing the times his gaze flicked around. She noticed he didn't move away from her, and it wasn't hard to guess that it was because of the paralysing terror he was feeling. To see a demon petrified was something that she did have a tendency to relish.

"....is.... is that so. And that is...?"[/b] He managed to get out, his voice relatively level, she just smirked as she grasped his chin.

"Ohhhh just that your spider friend isn't in the best of shapes. I may be able to reclaim her back to Hell soon, even." She stated, her voice calm, composed... but most certainly dark and foreboding as well. Her hair seemed to swirl and encapsulate them, almost entirely.

All he could focus on was her, and what she was doing or saying for the moment.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 00:28:38 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Azazel was... essentially, trapped.

The words entered his mind, and stayed there, but they weren't being... processed.

He was too focused on... Lilith.

She was scaring him... terrifying him... but at the same time... alluring to him.

He found himself lost in her eyes.

Lost in her face.

His fight-or-flight response was VERY conflicted at the moment, and she knew that.

However, she could see as well that some subconscious part of him was fighting.

His demonic mana was welling up inside him.

"I... I..." he stammered, before trying to take a step back... but only flinching slightly.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 00:40:47 )

Lilith just smirked.

"Ahh, you're not even paying attention to my words now, are you?" She asked with a laugh.

"Never forget what I have done to you, and can most certainly do again. I won't hesitate either." She promised.

"Perhaps you remember what it was liket o have that broken horn. Mayhaps I'll do that again." She then continued, stepping closer. At this point, she was basically pushing him up agains the wall behind him, her face barely an inch from his. She stood a couple of inches above him, and it wasn't hard to tell that she was usin that to her advantage right now.

"I know you're involved with someone. But she wouldn't mind if you were to come back with me, would she?" She asked, knowing that she didn't care the answer.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 01:06:39 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

So many things were racing through Azazel's mind right now.

...however, at that moment, one thing cropped up. One thing that no matter what, everything inside him could agree on right now.

Survive.

Azazel was nowhere near as strong as Lilith, but any demon had the potential to at least fend off another, stronger demon... even if for a few seconds.

And Lilith could sense that.

Somehow, everything managed to get itself together inside him, and his mana surged out.

Did it hurt her? Not even close. But it DID manage to push her back several meters, as Azazel let out a demonic screech.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 01:14:51 )

Lilith just laughed.

"Ahh, come now, Azazel." she said as she straightened up.

"You know that you don't want to reject me." She stated simply with a smirk as she started to close the distance.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 01:35:03 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Azazel fell to his knees, conflicted with himself.

His clarity was strong now, but Lilith's influence threatened to overtake it quickly.

"...I... I don't..." he said.

"But... I... WILL!" he then yelled, sending out another pulse of demonic mana.

It knocked her back even further, but with each pulse, he expended more mana.

And soon enough, he wouldn't have enough, and would end up unconscious.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 01:40:36 )

Lilith just laughed, knowing that once he succumbed, he'd be hers again. She just had to wait.

Sure enough, as he was about to lose consciousness, she paused and sighed.

"You know what? You're not worth it." Was all she said.

"So I'm going to leave you be. Have fun." Was all she said before her hair enshrouded her, and she was gone.

He was alone now.

Completely alone.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 02:04:20 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

He wasn't unconscious yet.

But he was almost there.

He had the wherewithal to use what little mana he had left, and teleported out of there.

Where did he go? One of the few places he felt safe.

Home.

And he landed right in the middle of the den, not caring if anyone was there or not.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 02:15:38 )

As soon as he landed, there was a cry of shock and surprise.

"The fuck!?" She exclaimed before realising who it was that had suddenly appeared there.

"... wait, Az?" she asked, getting off of the couch and making her way over to him and crouching down.

"You ok?" She asked, concern in her voice.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 02:38:46 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"...." Azazel was silent for a moment.

"Mana... drained..." he said.

"Lilith..." he continued.

He then collapsed to the floor again, barely conscious.

But she knew what he was saying.

She pieced together that he had been attacked by Lilith, somehow had gotten away... but his mana was almost completely gone.

Other than that, he seemed to be okay, though.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 02:42:49 )

She was silent for a moment before sighing lightly.

"All right. You need a bath." was all she said simply before getting to her feet, and hefting him up onto her back as she did so.

"No arguments." She added before starting to head up to the master bedroom, and the attached bathroom.

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.