Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee hey! i’m Catta!

Voltie — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/22 03:49:40 )
hiya! i’m Catta. i’m brand new to Voltra, so i’m still tryna get the hang of stuffs over here. i heard about this site from Kaichoukai on Dappervolk and decided to check it out. i’m also Cattafang on Dappervolk, Flight Rising, Toyhou.se, and Pokefarm Q (though i’m sorta takin a hiatus from there). i’m also a pretty big Eddsworld fan, so if you like it too hit me up!
CATTA// SHE/THEY // OAGHHE

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/22 04:10:45 )

Welcome to Voltra!
Those are some great other sites your are on as well! I love being everywhere myself. (Too addicted, lol) ^_^
If you have any questions about the site, feel free to ask! We are a very friendly and helpful bunch!
We've got a Summer event coming up later, lots of opportunity to earn more free items and lots of volts through posting. ^_^

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/22 04:10:59 )

welcome to voltra ~
    i'm currently spending way too much time on dv hahah

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/22 04:36:05 )
**** (> o . o <) ****

Hi and welcome to Voltra! lol I'm rarely on Dappervolk though since I didn't logged in my account there (^_^ ; )

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/22 09:46:12 )
🌈 Let the sun shine on your face,
And dont let your life go to waste,
Now is the time,
Got to make up your mind,
Let it shine on you! 🌈

@Cattafang: Welcome to Voltra. Glad you came and stopped by. I have wanted to join Dappervolk. I have heard good things about it. If you have any questions just holler. We are quite the friendly bunch and our forums stay quite active.
🌈 Have you ever been touched so gently you had to cry or invited a stranger to come inside?
🌈

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/22 13:22:32 )
@Cattafang:
Hello there and welcome to voltra!
Heard of dappervolk before, think i made an account ages ago, never really used it again
I do however check flightrising every now and then (and hope i don't buy more noodles, oops)
Sorry if Reply late!
Please ping me!

Questing

Donator — nightmaren Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/22 15:21:58 )
hey there welcome! :vivi-celebrate:
i have dapper and FR accounts as well but im not on often and tend to keep to myself on those sites
art gallery/avi closet

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/26 17:52:15 )
@Cattafang: Hello! Welcome to Voltra!
You picked a good time to join since an event should be starting really soon and you'll be able to earn some free items.
I'm also on a lot of other avatar sites, but I'm kinda o hiatus from them all except this one the last year or 2. I just like this one best I guess.. XD

If you're confused about anything, someone made a great newbie guide over here: https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/969
And if you're curious about old items, theirs a museum over here: https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/3712

Old items are sold pretty often for volts in the exchange, so you have fairly good odds of getting old (and new) items just by posting and getting volts! There are also some great ways to earn free items around the site, especially by participating in the events.

If you're looking for somewhere to post, there's a great charity for new users: https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/9271
I hang out there a lot to chat and I'd love to see you there! You can get free stuff to help you get started, or just chat. ^^

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/28 18:43:11 )
welcome 2 voltra !!! my friend boris has a dv account too :0
if u hav questions let us kno :3
- [ miss sunny ]

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.