Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games What coming games have got you HYPE'D? Or un hype'd?

Donator — Unholiest Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/20 19:28:04 )
Like the title says: what games that are coming are you hyped up for?
Or are there any games you are definitely not looking forward too? Something hype'd that you don't see the fascination with?

I personally can't contain my excitement for Cyberpunk and Bloodlines!

Admin — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/20 19:37:45 )
I just received my copy of the game a few days ago, but I knew it was being released for months. It's the reason I purchased a Nintendo Switch this year! I LOVE the Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons franchise, ever since the good old days of the nintendo game cube. I had Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life and Friends of Mineral Town (for the game boy). Well... Story of Seasons (now the new Harvest Moon) released a remake of Friends of Mineral Town for the Nintendo Switch. I AM SO HAPPY! <3 Still hyped about it and have been playing it daily ~ so hard to put it down. :volkanxD:

Donator — Unholiest Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/20 19:45:26 )
Ooh, the hype! God, isn't it just the best when you're so hyped for something and it actually delivers?! How are you doing with your farm?

Admin — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/20 19:51:05 )
@Amortentia: The anticipation for it to be here is the worst! lol Like when my copy of Animal Crossing New Horizions was delayed, but the surprise copy I ordered for my siblings arrived on time and they live in another state. Still happy they could enjoy it though!

I think I'm doing fairly well! Just hit my first day of Autumn. ^_^
I have 3 chikens, 1 Angora Rabbit, 1 Cow, 1 Sheep, and 1 Alpaca.
Little Nature Sprite help me water my crops so I can go off and do some foraging, mining, and fishing.

Have you played any games from the Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons series?
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Donator — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/20 20:39:53 )
I was waiting for Ooblets, which just got early released. Its like if stardew valley had a baby with Pokemon, and that baby liked to play a mix of DDR and MTG lol. Its got it all.
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Donator — Unholiest Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/20 22:41:37 )
@Fozzy: Ah wow, that sounds rough, I'd be so low key jelly of my siblings

@Glume: Haven't heard of it but it sounds really cool!

@KDA Drew: That sucks, everything seems to be sold out when it comes to games and a whole bunch of tech stuff atm. Is it just me or did the whole planet suddenly start to play Animal Crossing?! XD I feel like I should be excited for Overwatch 2, but I liked the first and dislike that they don't just keep it going, especially given how popular it was and how much money people poured into it :/

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/20 23:47:00 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

Waiting for my copy of Return to Mineral Town to arrive

Put ya guns awn!

Donator — Unholiest Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/20 23:49:18 )
@Bioshock: Ooh, haven't played in a while so completely missed any news on FFXIV! What do we know so far about the next expansion?

@Kitalpha Hart: Second time that game is mentioned! Seems fun, are you super hyped to finally getting to play it?

Donator — Unholiest Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/21 01:39:12 )
@Bioshock: Oh maaan, I gotta get back to it! Yeah the base game story was so so but got better after that. Any word on when the next patch will be released then?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/21 04:34:11 )
I guess the next part of FF7 Remake, but that's a while away as of yet.

Other than that, I'll see what the next patch for FF XIV has to offer...
See what conventions I'll be at next

Final Fantasy XV: Worst. Bachelor Party. EVER.

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/21 05:59:43 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@Amortentia: I've played the original GBA duo so yes I'm hyped for mega nostalgia
The girl version was even my first game, so there's that too

Put ya guns awn!

questShop

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/21 07:39:36 )

We FINALLY got Shim Megami Tensei V news. After waiting more than 3 years. It's coming out in 2021. The trailer wasn't much to go off of though.
I'm looking forward to Rune Factory 5. We have also no news on that. It's supposed to be coming out in Japan in 2020.

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/21 17:06:59 )

Thank you @Totalanimefan: I was trying to think of what games I'm actually excited about and you reminded me that Rune Factory 5 is a real thing and I didn't just dream it.

Donator — Trash Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/21 21:32:55 )

Since 1103 posts.

I was super hyped for Ghost of Tsushima.
I've been playing it for the past couple days and I'm just in love with how pretty the game is xD.

Art Thread | Garage Sale

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/21 22:48:50 )

@Priestess of Pie: OMG I feel you on that. What the heck, announce something about the game! If it's delayed let us know, if it's on time please show us some character designs. T_T What I wouldn't give to see what the game play looks like T_T
Did you get RF4S? It's good and fixes a few bugs too.

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/22 00:35:28 )

@totalanimefan: Right?? Give us literally anything. And yeah I got RF4S, but haven't played it much. I still need to check out newlywed mode.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/22 02:12:22 )
Yesss, Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines 2

Waited like almost a decade for a new game omg
Even though for the longest time there was little to no hope for a new game.
Hope they manage to keep the atmosphere of the first one ;o;
Bloodlines is my fav game
Sorry if Reply late!
Please ping me!

Questing

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/22 03:32:40 )

@Priestess of Pie: YES!
I've played over 100 hours of RF4S, but I haven't beat the storyline yet. I haven't checked out newlywed mode yet either. I think it's really cool that they added it. I'm also glad they made the 3rd arc easy to trigger.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/22 05:32:37 )

I am actually really hyped for Baulder's Gate 3!

My husband is looking forward to Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles. He loved that game on the Gamecube. Now they are re-making it for the Switch!

Donator — Unholiest Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/22 17:45:01 )
@bioshock: Oof! Heard a lot of people did that, so can understand why you'd do, and why they'd fix it in the next patch. Wow though, aug 11 is soon!

@onsenmark: Oh! Well, welcome to the ffxiv club! Happy they're remaking the game though, so many good older games being fixed up to today's standards.

@kitalpha hart: Understandable! It seems like a very good (and popular) game :)

@totalanimefan: The wait can be killer, gosh, been waiting on Cyberpunk since they announced it.... IN 2012!!!
You'd figure they'd give more news about Rune Factory since it's supposed to be released in Japan this year?

@alexis: Ooh yes that game does look soooo pretty! The story (as much as could be gleamed from the trailer) looked pretty interesting as well. How do you find it?

@siron: OMG YESS. Loved the first game, so many good twists and turns. And characters! Can't wait for this one. Love that we start off as a thinblood and then later get to choose our place. Makes me think diablery will be a big thing?

@dragoness129: Love a lot of remakes coming! Oh, yes rpg's are great. When is Baulder's gate 3 coming? :) Never played Crystal chronicles though.
Ping me for chitchat, potential rping or general madness

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.