Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games What coming games have got you HYPE'D? Or un hype'd?

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/22 20:17:20 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@Amortentia: it arrived today
Just gotta finish my internet dailies, check my ACNH dailies, and then nostalgia fuel go

Put ya guns awn!

Donator — Unholiest Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/22 20:24:54 )
@Kitalpha Hart: Ooh lucky! :D ACNH? Yess, drink all that nostalgia juice and bask in the happiness

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/22 21:52:26 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@Amortentia: Animal Crossing New Horizons

And my Switch is almost dead so charge first :')

Put ya guns awn!

Donator — Trash Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/22 22:18:31 )

Since 1103 posts.

@Amortentia: The story is very interesting so far! Gameplay is also very fun, i enjoy how theres so much to do other than just the main story line. It's definitely a game you can play for hours on end~

Donator — Any Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/22 22:40:47 )
I'm really excited for Sons of the Forest. I enjoyed playing the first game with friends and also by myself so much. I hope it's as fun to travel around and discover things in the sequel.

Donator — Unholiest Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/23 00:14:55 )
@Alexis: Gotta pick up a copy! I've heard the file size was a bit small though, have you played for very long?

@Kira: Haven't heard about that game, what kind of genre is it? :)

@bioshock: DANG, that's quite the change! Happy they're doing it though, will be nice to be able to play more with friends.

@Kitalpha Hart: Aha! Haha, sounds like a good tip! Unfortunately don't own a switch, so one of the very few people in the world who's played the popular switch games ^^

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/23 00:24:27 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@Amortentia: THE INTRO HAS A LEGEND OF ZELDA REFERENCE
CUCCO ATTACK!

Put ya guns awn!

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/23 01:03:38 )

Definitely Shin Megami Tensei V and Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne on the Switch. I love me some Atlus games!

Donator — Trash Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/23 02:36:34 )

Since 1103 posts.

@Amortentia: I've been playing for about 4 days now. I'm doing all the side missions/ clearing all the areas as I go though so I'm reallllyy taking my time.

Art Thread | Garage Sale

Donator — Unholiest Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/23 05:54:15 )
@Kitalpha Hart: Wait, WHAT?! I wonder if someone has posted it on youtube, hm... Sounds EPIC! :D

@Alexis: A big hit then :) Yeah, that approach is a personal fave here too. Why rush it when you can take the scenic route and discover and find more stuff?! :)

@DevilkinBoi: Second Shin Megami Tensei V fan in here then, I believe! :) They've done quite a few games, haven't they?

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/23 06:13:18 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@Amortentia: it's just a pic duo

But here it is. The top two

Put ya guns awn!

Donator — Any Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/23 10:54:29 )
@Amortentia: The first one was open world survivor horror. I'm not sure how different the sequel will be despite seeing the trailer.

[Quests][Store]

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/23 12:53:52 )

@Amortentia: Yup, they have!

Donator — Any Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/23 15:12:22 )

:::ʚ♡ɞ:::
Apparently theres a new Fable coming out uwu
:::ʚ♡ɞ:::

Please ping me!

Donator — Unholiest Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/23 16:59:50 )
@kitalpha hart: aww! Gosh it looks so cute, and loving the reference! :D

@Kira: LOVE HORROR! Sounds pretty dang good, hoping it'll live up to how good the first one was then, since it got a second one the first one must have been good! Do you usually go for horror games?

@DevilkinBoi: :) What other games do you like?

@milkshake: What?! How did I miss so much info ;_; Do we have details? (Also, your avi is as cute as your username!)

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/23 17:20:42 )

@Amortentia: There's Pokemon, Final Fantasy, Monster Hunter.

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/23 17:45:47 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@Amortentia: it isn't even in the original duo either, for bonus fun

Put ya guns awn!

questShop

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/24 02:33:34 )

@Amortentia: Wow I didn't realize that it was announced back then. RF5 is almost as bad. They announced it after RF4 had such good sales on the 3DS but then the game studio or publisher went under. Then in Feb 2019 they said it would come out in Japan in 2020. And since then we have heard one thing. It was an outline of the protagonist lol
Cyberpunk 2077 looks pretty good. My husband wants to play it and I would most deff watch.
@DevilkinBoi: Me too! I love those games and I can't wait to play it on the switch!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Unholiest Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/24 15:54:11 )
@totalanimefan: Yeah we've waited for quite some time now ^^; Worst parts are when you are looking forward to it and they get canceled due to whatever reason or get delayed. Like, dang, why do you do this to our poor nerd hearts?! XD Hopefully the wait will be worth it. Aaah, can't wait. Hoping the story is thoroughly kickass so it'll be fun to play and watch other's play.

@kitalpha hart: Ah! Haha, always up for bonus fun!

@devilkinboi: Oh, which monster hunter? Got world not to long ago. And Pokemon...aaah, the nostalgia is strong <3
Ping me for chitchat, potential rping or general madness

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/24 16:44:52 )

@Amortentia: I started with Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate on the 3DS, got Generations as well. World, I have it, but I didn't get into it as much as I did 4U. That game has the most hours I've ever put into a game, mostly because I had to do everything by myself, even the online quests. Pokemon just holds a special place in my heart.
Lucifer's Pet

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.