Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Update on my absence

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/4 21:23:37 )
β„πŸŒˆToday is a fresh start, do the next best thing and check in on your friends! πŸŒˆβ„

So....life is what it is, and when you add that in with Covid, well things get a little cray cray. I hate that I haven't been able to be on here nearly as much as I would like. Having said that, I would like to share what has kept me away.

So working on my master's was not the best choice for me at this time in my life. But I am so excited to share that I am now a certified life coach. I also finished my certification in hypnosis and hypnotherapy. I am continuing on with my studies in microexppressions and body language. My latest test I received a 94% and earned a proficiency of expert. Sigh....and last but not nearly least, I am finally moving out of my apartment and into something larger. I have been blessed with two options and I am unsure if I will take this chance to finally buy a home or just move into a larger apartment. Either way, I am so stoked. I love and miss you all. I promise to keep popcorning in and out of the forums. lol

Much love and huge blessings!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/4 22:57:33 )

Congrats. It seems like things are starting to turn around for you.

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/5 03:42:57 )
β„πŸŒˆToday is a fresh start, do the next best thing and check in on your friends! πŸŒˆβ„

@Totalanimefan: they truly are. Nothing pays off like hard work and perseverance. I've tried explaining to my kiddo and some others, when you go around wanting some sort of big payout in life you cannot open 10 different savings accounts and put a little change in each one in hopes of striking it big.

Instead you need to open one account and make regular deposits. That's how you get whatever it is you're striving for. In this instance, deposits have been time and attention but still when you focus, things happen. Otherwise you just have too many irons in the fire. Lol

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/5 03:50:55 )
════════════════ βˆ˜β—¦α΅’ .β‹†ο½‘Λšβ˜½Λšο½‘β‹†. α΅’β—¦βˆ˜

that's great, congratulations! hypnotherapy is so interesting, i hope you'll be able to help a lot of people!
upgrading your home situation can make a big difference, i'm excited for you and hope it works out how you want :-)

βˆ˜β—¦α΅’ .β‹†ο½‘Λšβ˜½Λšο½‘β‹†. α΅’β—¦βˆ˜ ════════════════

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/5 04:51:13 )

@xvz: thank you very much. Lately my home no longer was my safe space. However, I've leaened a lot and I've grown and I look forward to lifting others up because I know all too well what it is like to not have anyone in your corner to lift you up. This world needs some major healing and help. Thank you for the encouragement.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/5 06:18:14 )

@Xanthan: I'm glad that you are able to set a good example for your kid.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/5 08:07:16 )

@Totalanimefan: he's the best. If I cannot do right by him then there's really no hope for anyone else I come across lol

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/5 09:19:49 )
@xanthan: hey there we miss having u around ^.^ congratulations im so happy for you.. that hypnosis sounds very interesting .. and yes dont forget us make sure you stick around and say hi when you can:)

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/5 18:42:36 )
@Xanthan: welcome back :))

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/6 10:53:10 )

@LilMissKushy: I updated the trade. I'm glad to be back. This place is my sanctuary.

@Miss Sandman: thank you. It feels good to be back.

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/6 11:01:13 )
@xanthan: its good to see u around :) i updated it as well

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/6 14:09:41 )
@Xanthan: Yeah i understand this, voltra is a fun site :))
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/6 17:32:19 )

I'm glad things have been working out for you! I wish you all the best!

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/7 02:20:48 )

@DevilkinBoi: thank you. Huggles. I am about to download discord again and I hope we can catch up.

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/7 02:51:32 )
@Xanthan: Not really much to update on my end besides some weather and CoVid19 stuff.

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/7 02:57:29 )

@DevilkinBoi: awe imma still hit you up ;)

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/7 02:58:49 )
@Xanthan: Gonna sing me some Poor Unfortunate Souls?

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/7 02:59:23 )

@DevilkinBoi: just for you lol
🌈 Have you ever been touched so gently you had to cry or invited a stranger to come inside?
🌈

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/7 03:01:31 )
@Xanthan: Looking forward to it!
Lucifer's Pet

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/7 21:24:15 )
════════════════ βˆ˜β—¦α΅’ .β‹†ο½‘Λšβ˜½Λšο½‘β‹†. α΅’β—¦βˆ˜

@xanthan: of course, and i know what you mean - i'll be rooting for you!

βˆ˜β—¦α΅’ .β‹†ο½‘Λšβ˜½Λšο½‘β‹†. α΅’β—¦βˆ˜ ════════════════

β €βˆ˜β—¦α΅’ .β‹†ο½‘Λšβ˜½β € {β €art shopβ €·β €galleryβ €·β €closetβ €}β €β˜½Λšο½‘β‹†. α΅’β—¦βˆ˜

βˆ˜β—¦α΅’ .β‹†ο½‘Λšβ˜½β € {β €buying / questing: capricorn β €}β €β˜½Λšο½‘β‹†. α΅’β—¦βˆ˜

art by kiwi and koneko <3

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.