Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Feedback [Updated June 22nd] Dressing Room & Inventory Management Feedback & Bugs

Npc — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/21 00:14:28 )
Hi Volties,

We are so excited to have finally released the inventory update and the exciting new features that come with it! It’s really going to improve the way we all create, save, and share our avatars.

There is always room for improvement and we really considered this a quality of life feature that we couldn’t wait to share with you all. Please share your thoughts with us!

What do you like about the updated inventory system?
What don’t you like and how could we improve it?
Any other suggestions or comments?
Have you encountered any bugs?

Update June 22nd
The errors with shop item previews has been fixed and should now properly display your avatar with the shop item you are trying on.
We want to thank all our Volties for your continued support, feedback, and bug reports ~ we'll continue to work on improving areas associated with this update.
Thank you Pathologic!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/21 03:11:12 )
Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight

i love how you can easily find each item that you need easily now, such as all the body items bein gin one area..its just so cool.
I haven't encounterd bugs yet but I'll be sure to let you know.

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — nightmaren Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/21 03:33:04 )
I noticed some items I have only show up in the inventory but not the dressing room? At first I thought they had completely vanished, but I checked the inventory. Not sure if anyone else has had this issue yet.
I cleared my cache before unequipping so I don't know if that caused it or if that's unrelated.
art gallery/avi closet

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/21 03:44:14 )

the new inventory is amazing I'm still playing around with it but all of the new features are great so far!
I love the faster loading time and sellback/delete feature. outfit closet and equipped list is great too.

some feedback so far:
-I know the consumables are missing from the dressing room, but will they be added back? I think some people like to equip the goodie bags as items sometimes.
-some of the assets are colored wrong depending on site theme (eg. there's a teal and white box in the shadowed cirque theme)
-the button to select "inventory" is cut off (on my screen at least), but still clickable. not readable tho.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/21 05:18:29 )

@Q t e a p o n: I'm on desktop!

@Lilypoo: oh that's good to hear, thanks!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/21 05:18:38 )

Hey guys, I've only played around with it for a little while, but I really liked it!

For Feedback/Improvements I would say please don't have any of the icons for items (mostly for commons) be just the circle with the color. Please have it be an icon of the actually item in what color it is.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/21 05:28:54 )

I found a bug.
I made a new avatar, I saved it as an outfit but didn't hit save.
I click the 'Revert to Last Avatar' Button but this is what I ended up with

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/21 05:33:13 )

Revert to Last Avatar also is being weird for me. And items are only allowing one pose at a time instead of two.

Admin — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/21 05:50:18 )
@Totalanimefan: Hey
@DevilkinBoi: Hello
Thanks for the reports and feedback! Have you two saved an avatar at least once?
If you start with a freshly saved blank "canvas" / base, the revert feature should work properly. It's one of the things we shed some light on in the surge and completely understand it's a bit odd.

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/21 06:11:16 )

@Lilypoo: I've tried some of the set items, from crates and orbs, like Skunk Punk and Groom of Death. I also noticed that the Unique Raver Mask doesn't show all the poses.

@Fozzy: Trying to remake my current outfit, but without being able to use more than one pose, I can't test the blank "canvas".

Admin — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/21 06:17:18 )
@DevilkinBoi: It may be possible that the pose restriction not allowing 2 poses is due to a conflict with your currently equipped items and avatar. I'd suggest saving a png of your avatar, saving a blank avatar, and recreating.

If not, to further troubleshoot, screenshots/recordings would help! Thank you!
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/21 06:20:02 )

@Fozzy: Thankfully I had the image saved beforehand, so here's to the blank avatar fix working.
Lucifer's Pet

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/21 08:21:38 )

@Lilypoo: It wasn't for all of the commons. Most actually were good and had the icons instead of just the colors. Could you use the icons that you used to have in the old system? It would show different noes, mouths and eyes.

@Fozzy: Yes I have saved an avatar at least once and I started over fresh. I did run into the same bug is Devilkin. With the one item only one pose, but I restarted doing my avatar from scratch and it was ok again. So the bug is still out there, but I found a work around at least.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/21 19:07:34 )

@Lilypoo: thanks for letting me know. What about using the same icon that’s in the shops? -is trying to help- lol

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/21 22:16:39 )

@Lilypoo: Those could be good ideas. XD
Yeah I was looking at my different mouths that are all the same color, but different pixels and I was like how do I know which is which lol.
The little colored orbs are cute.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/23 04:06:53 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

My equips, when I'm looking at it through the avi creator and they're in a box/folder/whatever, is showing me items I straight up do not have
For instance, the avi creator says I have a beanie doll and two bearly cutes, but I don't have either
It's also saying I have 33 alphaca plushies in my keep folder. I none in that and two in my trade

So the inventory side is working fine, it's the avi creator that's having all sorts of weird fun I also seem to have lost my nose

Put ya guns awn!

questShop

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/23 04:54:02 )
I've only played around with things a little, but so far I like it.

However, where is the Lotus Garden Stems located? I can't seem to find them in the inventory anywhere. XD

Donator — Any Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/23 05:44:19 )

》::: ✿・`.*
heyyy uhhh my hiding bear and the lotus garden flowers r also missing
*.`・✿ ::: 《

Please ping me!

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/23 15:06:21 )
@Pathologic: no hurry at all!
I know everyone working at Voltra has real lives and real jobs to take care of first.
I appreciate everything you do! ^^
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/24 02:41:13 )

I am looking for some items in my quest thread!
I can offer a trade or art for them!

I love, love, LOVE the outfits feature! <3

Come chill at The Treehouse or visit my Item Trading Thread!
[Pixels by Ghost & DragonicKittens!]

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.