Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/14 18:35:11 )

Oh boy :vanora_xd:
One of my coworkers invited me to hike with her and her mom on friday
first proper day off since the start of quarantine! Only back then I was indoors, obv.
It was a bit of fun, even tho I'm the only one who didn't get cranky from exhaustion at the end /imusedtoit

I caked on sunscreen but my white ass shoulders still became lobsters.
Mostly mild but I think my right shoulder definitely would've become 2nd degree burn if I spent another hour out there. It got the worst of it.

This is a little problematic considering I have a bajillion massages to give, and at least one or two to receive, in the next couple days
this shoulder gonna be a bish to move around with :D
never was one for making great choices!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/14 18:54:22 )
Hopefully, it's mild enough to heal quickly! <3

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/14 19:07:23 )

@koah:
Yeah I hope so! Its more inflamed today than it was yesterday on my right side, which means its healing~
maybe it wont be tender tomorrow if I'm lucky xd

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/14 20:51:12 )
@Jolly: oh my goodness. sounds like your skin is really, really sensitive.
My husband burns really fast. so he always has sunscreen around.

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/14 21:43:57 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

Alone aloe aloe aloe aloe aloe aloe aloe aloe aloe aloe aloe aloe aloe

Aloe is sunburn healing god

Put ya guns awn!

questShop

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/15 01:52:23 )

Ouch! I’m sure you know this, but make sure you drink extra water/hydrate well. And try to take colder showers then you normally would.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/15 03:24:44 )

@koah:
Yeah I do. And I'm really pale in general, my skin doesn't hold a tan
I should get a parasol for next time I hike xD
look ridiculous but feel great

@kitalpha hart:
Yeah I've been bathing in aloe haha
Growing up in florida where I would constantly be burning, I use aloe soooooooooo much lol
its so good for the skin

@totalanimefan:
Yea been taking lukewarm showers :T
stinks, I always get shivery if I'm not scalding my flesh off lmao /jk

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/15 04:32:29 )

@koneko:
Right, I don't get it either. It's like it doesn't make any difference I'll end up with skin cancer anyways D<
I like hiking once in a blue moon though. So it was still worth it

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/15 05:24:52 )

@Jolly: I don’t like my showers too hot, except for in the winter. When it’s really hot out like in the summer I don’t also want a hot shower. I want something to cool me off.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/15 05:49:28 )
Aw, no! I hope you get lots of aloe vera on your skin. Moving around while that's peeling is gonna be a little uncomfortable but hopefully you won't get burned so bad in the future!
returned 6/7

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/15 10:48:25 )
@jolly: i hate the sun and it hates me i burn something shockin lol so i try to avoid it as much as i can.. hope ur shoulder heals up quick and doesnt give you too much bother <3

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/15 15:28:25 )

@totalanimefan:
yeah colder showers are better for your skin and hair and stuff. But I've always had hot ones, I feel uncomfortable with cold xD
/spoiled

@timeandtimor:
oddly enough my burns never peel. This time it isn't either. My right shoulder is on the verge of blistering though, there's a spot that's a little swollen and the skin feels more rough. I taped a gentle cloth over it yesterday so I can go to work without it rubbing on my sleeve and honestly it healed a lot during that time

@lilmisskushy:
It has so far! and yeah I'm one that burns just in a short car ride sometimes xD
doesn't help where I live is like, almost 5k feet above sea level. The sun is like shining through a magnifying glass here so it burns faster.

@koneko:
Exactly! xD

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/15 16:15:15 )
@jolly: oh no i couldnt have that :/ its getting hotter here by the day i hate it.. wish it was winter again XD

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/15 18:59:02 )

@lilmisskushy:
Yeah its brutal for sure.
I hate the heat too. But at the same time I cant drive in the snow so... for the first time ever I hope this will be a long summer XD
No snow til I finish college! cause I have to drive a lot for that...(I had rides last winter)

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/15 21:47:07 )
@jolly: i love the snow.. i dont drive tho my partner does .. he calls me miss daisy cus he just drives me around haha xD im not confident enough to drive and my anxiety is bad being in the passanger side never mind the driver xD

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/15 23:48:29 )

@lilmisskushy:
I was the same way for soooooooooooo long. I'm 28 and only got to be able to drive at all about 6 months ago ish. I also have a lot of driving anxiety and it felt impossible to get through it.. like, black out panics and such ;;
so yeah snow driving is a big nope for me! hahaha and I feel ya

I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.