Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat We made it through the week

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/5 18:10:17 )

This week was tough you guys, but we made it through. Not that it means 2020 turned itself around but at least we had the strength to make it through the week.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/5 18:10:51 )

Do something good for yourself this weekend. Maybe take a break from FB, IG, Twitter, etc.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/5 18:36:48 )

Yes its been a very heartbreaking and stressful couple of weeks.
I've been mostly busy with job and school but any time I'm not working, I see all thats going on and its so much.

Hope you've been doing well

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/5 19:51:06 )

@Jolly: Yeah it's been rough, and you have it extra rough right now. ^^;

I have been. The videos of the police are making me cry. How can they be so horrible? How can Trump try and just take over DC like that? But the people aren't backing down and aren't giving up!

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/5 20:03:41 )

@totalanimefan:
I'm honestly pretty lucky compared to some.

Yeah it's really tearing at me. If we need the military for anything, its to come and chill these police out and make them stop torturing civilians. I know a lot of them do get provoked, but that's not an excuse to react in the manner that they do.
Those that aren't provoked are even more apalling

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/5 20:12:54 )

@Jolly: There is no need to use such lethal force. Being pulled over by a cop doesn't mean you should have to be worried for your life, and even if you did commit a crime, death should not be the punishment.
Anyway, we can also talk about something cheerier too XD

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/5 20:17:02 )

@totalanimefan:
Exactly lol when I mention military I don't mean lethal force by the way.
But yeah cheery is good too!
Sadly I have to run to work in a minute though :vanora_sweat:

I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/5 20:20:23 )

@Jolly: Oh no, well I know I can talk to you later, and I guess anyone with a job should be happy to have one atm. ^^;

Donator — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/5 20:34:03 )
As of yesterday, my baby is a week old, so I'm pretty happy to have made it this far. My days and nights are all kind of smooshed together. I'm glad that the world is changing for her, hopefully for the better.
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/5 21:44:00 )

@Glume: Congrats again on your new baby! I hope that we can all make the world better for her! <3

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/5 22:27:04 )
@totalanimefan: ive been taking a break from all social media.. just been hanging out on my avatar sites.. fb and twitter can be too much at times.. i like these sites because they're nice and peaceful.. how are you? Hope youve had a good day <33

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/5 22:43:57 )

@koneko: I'm ready to start a new week too. I hope that your mom gets better soon. Mine has to have open heart surgery this month. She's in PA and you know I live in CA. I can't really safely go and be there for her cause of COVID-19.
All we can do is to keep moving forward. ^^

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/5 22:45:26 )

@LilMissKushy: I super agree. I don't use FB anymore, but I do use Twitter and I had to get off of it this week. All of the horrible videos were making me cry. Voltra is a prefect place to be right now. We don't act like it's not happening, but we are a supportive and wholesome group and we are getting through all this together. ^^
I hope that the rest of your weekend is good. I just finished lunch and it was very good so I'm happy. XD

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/5 22:59:45 )
@totalanimefan: yeah i was brought up that everyone is equal.. we never questioned anyones religion or colour of skin.. im very supportive of it all.. its just so sad.. and the riots i wish they could be peaceful .. i just had to get away from it all between that and corona i just cant deal with any more negitive stuff..
My weekend is a quiet one just how i like it ^.^ i hope you enjoy the rest of you're weekend..
What did you make for lunch ?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/5 23:04:21 )

@LilMissKushy: I know. How much more negative things can we take?
I'm looking forward to this weekend. I don't know why I'm not doing anything XD
I made avocado toast ^^

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/5 23:05:01 )

@koneko: Oh that really, really is awful. I'm sorry that you are going through so much stress. Us Volties will be there for you as much as we can.

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/5 23:14:18 )
@totalanimefan: yeah the world is going through a lot right now.. last weekend i went to my friends and social distant in her garden it felt weird lol
But this weekend im just going to chill and try catch up on some sleep..
Thats one thing ive never tried is avacado lol i dont like the look of it XD

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/5 23:16:32 )
**** (> ^ w ^ <) ****

I didn't really care about social media these days considering almost everyone is having mixed feelings or just straight out being racist/a**holes on those sites. And I'm glad I still don't have one.

It would be better if we had some lighthearted moments just to get rid of the negativity. Sorry if I couldn't think of anything better to say.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/5 23:33:40 )

@LilMissKushy: I did the some thing on Sunday. It was nice but weird but also tiring to be hanging out with people.
I used to not like avocado when I was younger, now I like it if it's flavored. It at the very least needs salt. XD

@ChiffonOrange: I think that what you said is good. Your opinions are important too. I wish that we could have some lighthearted moments and some victories in the world right now. Maybe they will come soon.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/5 23:37:48 )
**** (> ^ w ^ <) ****

@Totalanimefan: I do hope so. I mean I know 2020 is having a rough start but that doesn't mean everyone can't have good times or anything positive in their lives despite the pandemic and the racism (which is just as worse as the former).

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.