Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat I am still alive! Got quarantine blues but my bday is tomorrow! (05/26)

Donator — They/She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/26 04:32:41 )
★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★

Hey all!

Gosh I haven't been on here in awhile and it kinda feels odd jumping back on! I want to say hi and I hope you are all doing alright during these tough times!

As for me, my mental state has kinda been at an all time low. My state (WI) turned down the stay at home act but as a teacher, school is still a no go this academic year. For my students the last day is this Friday and then I have the summer to find a new district to teach in and I will also be moving about two hours north, back to where I lived from 4th grade to 12th grade.

Another little side note is my bday is tomorrow <3 a little disheartened I cannot spend it with friends and family, my bday is my favorite day of the year tbh, but! I will manage and get myself a nice lunch or dinner as a treat. I will be a 24 year old baby, lol.

IDK when I will pop back on after this but I will try my best to scuttle on here tomorrow sometime to check replies.

Stay cool, healthy, safe, and amazing <3

。☆✼★━━━━★✼☆。

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/26 06:15:31 )

Happy Birthday!

I'm glad you're staying positive. I agree that it's the pits to have a birthday during this time, but I hope you have a wonderful day nonetheless.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/26 08:01:22 )

@kaichoukai: It's nice to see you again. Happy Birthday! My sister's bday was today. She turned 26.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/26 14:10:40 )
@kaichoukai: happy birthday i hope you have a great birthday even tho we're in the middle of a pandemic.. you can make up for it when its all over and party twice as much ^.^

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/26 15:53:55 )
@kaichoukai:
Happy Birthday! My complete and total empathy. I think I'm going to vote against pandemic in the future if the choice is presented to me. WI in particular has had a not-positive slew of pandemic related legislation and judiciary choices, so you have my complete sympathies. I live in OK, and I've seen so many people without masks its not fun.

What have you been up to? Any good media or hobbies you've been tracking to in order to stay above water?

Have a good day!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/26 19:26:22 )

Happy birthday! I hope you have as enjoyable a day as you can :)

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/27 04:32:37 )
════════════════ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

@kaichoukai: happy birthday! ^^

i know it's kind of crummy circumstances currently
but i hope you got to enjoy something out of the day

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ════════════════

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/27 05:45:32 )
Happy Birthday!!

I dunno what to say other than that. Moving sounds like hard work. And job hunts always suck D:

Good luck!

e
I'm the master of me and isn't the thought enough to lift you off of the ground?

Voltie — He/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/27 07:41:33 )
祝你生日快乐!
wish you a happy birthday!
sorry you feel so down. there be next year to celebrate with friend and family.
what do you teach
I replied often as i can to practicing my English. Talk with me?

生死由命,富贵由天。

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.