Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee Greetings and salutations!!

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/20 22:55:53 )
Yo! I'm Lina. You might have seen me on discord or around other forums. I've been active on avatar sites for... 15 years or so?

I'm 29, female, in Chicagoland. (Demi for those who care) I love doing art, crafting, reading, writing, fashion, games (deck builders and Breath of the Wild lately) let's see, I like chocolate and coffee and candy and stuffed animals and sleep.

I'm a zombie master and a princess. Official titles I've earned in my many forum years. XD

Ask me anything you want to know!

Voltie — eat me Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/21 02:24:16 )
hello, lina! o u o
usually i say something like "hope you enjoy it here" but i feel like that's weird to say to staffers... so... um... i, too, like chocolate, candy, and fashion! lol.

Donator — pancake Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/21 05:28:13 )
Have I mentioned how excited I am that you're here! I'm so happy that so many former Ernyans are here. Hopefully we will all be able tI call this place our new home.

Donator — Puzzling Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/21 05:34:14 )
Hi Lina! ^^
It is going to be great posting together on the forums!
So, the ultimate question! Are you ready? :vanora_xd:

Zombie Master + Princess....Zombie Princess?
|

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/21 06:22:01 )
Hey, Lina! What kind of deck builders? We were super into Ascension in high school, have you ever played? Legendary is super good, too!
Luna Chandra
Please let me exchange goods and/or services for art. <3

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/21 20:26:59 )
@b l o o: Thanks!!
We have so much in common! OuO

@blinkini: I totally know what you mean! I've been at a loss without Ernya. But we can all start fresh here.

@miss kitty: I don't know that I am ready actually. >.< It's all seemed to happen so quickly!

@slytherclaw: deck builders are a type of card game where the goal is to add more and more cards to your personal deck. My sister got the Lord of the Rings deck building game for Christmas one year, and I've been hooked ever since!

Donator — pancake Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/21 20:32:01 )
@Lina: That's what I'm hoping. I wish all of the success and more that Ernya had onto Voltra. <3

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/22 06:34:36 )
Thanks! That's what I'm hoping for!

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/22 06:38:41 )
I wish this site lots of success too. I hope lots of people come on and enjoy it! :vanora_smile:

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/22 07:07:11 )
There are so many great members already! We can't fail!
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.