Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀art shop⠀{ yes we're open ! come chat anytime ˙˚ʚ(´◡`)ɞ˚˙ }⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/18 05:11:32 )
════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

yeah i hope small phones stick around! i know they've been getting bigger i hope there'll always stay a small option :0
oh no how is the screen coming off?? is it possible the battery is getting big inside the phone :0 that happened to my old phone

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/18 20:45:44 )
I’ve had a few batteries expand on a few different electronics. OnO
But that doesn’t seem to be the case here. I think where it’s chipped has some kind of problem, but I just put a case on it and it holds the corner down. Ignoring problems is my strong suit. >.<

If anything happens to this phone I think the new iPhone SE is only a tiny bit bigger than this one, so I’d be okay getting it. I’m planning to keep this one until it breaks though.
It’s only 5 years old, that seems young to me! But I guess electrics these days don’t last long.

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/18 21:51:31 )

haha it's so scary when that happens qq
omg i hope ur phone will be ok hahaha

4-5 years is decent lifetime imo :0 you could probably squeeze another few years out of it!
i def wish electronics were made to last longer though ...
i feel like i know some ppl who get a new one every 2 years or so :-/

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/18 21:53:16 )

i finally upgraded my phone this year but my last one was an iphone 6 and i had it for about 6-7 years?
i probably could have squeezed another year or so out of it but it was too many small + constant problems adding up and i just didn't want to live like that anymore lol , like not having space to download literally any app

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/18 23:16:42 )
I have decent space on my phone, but I definitely have a lot of apps. I’m sure I’ll fill it someday if I don’t upgrade.
I was waiting for the new SE because they gossip was that it would be small, and it is pretty great. So I’ll probably get that one once it’s a little less new and the price lowers a little

-Any odds are good odds for the damned-

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/19 03:12:27 )

ooh yeah, i wonder if the release got delayed cuz of this year too ...
i feel like surely to some extent, like ppl's work are going to be affected kind of no matter what from the year, so i'm sure it has impacted the releases in some way or another

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/19 03:13:42 )

i'm soo not used to the mentality of having space for apps lolol
like this idea that if i want an app i can just ... download it? without painstakingly going through a fixed number of my most beloved photos to decide which ones have to get the axe lol , or having to find another app to delete first
it's ... great :0 lol

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/21 23:44:31 )
I download apps all the time. I’m on a never ending search for the perfect game. I always end up deleting them though, so I guess they don’t us up space forever

I was going to buy art after the event ended but I bought a bunch of common crates and now my volts are gone. >.<

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/21 23:57:46 )

ooh what games do you have currently? any favorites?
i feel like i'm not in the habit of playing games on my phone so even though i did start, it hasn't stuck to the point that i'm playing regularly
just like ... idk if i'm taking a long poop and wanna play a game instead of going back to work Lol

i wish my avis were better for getting art of Lol , i feel like a lot of them might not be as fun to draw as an artist, esp the ones that are more cluttered
i might spend some more time doing character design stuff though :0 i think it would be cool to get art of them when time comes
it was so cool to get art from artfight, i was like wow this character i made up, people drew him T_T like that's amazing ?

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/21 23:59:23 )

also ur avi isn't Super scary but oh jeez those oracle eyes really haunt me T_T
there are some combinations of items that scare me too much to look at Lol
like the bloody oracle eyes + skull head is p scary , when i was making avis i had to change it cuz it was too scary to look at >_> and sometimes virus feels too body horror for me to look at too

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/22 00:17:40 )
I love the oracle eyes, they’re just the right kind of scary to me. I like having spooky themed avatars but I don’t usually try to be full-on scary. This is probably one of my scariest.

Let’s see, I have Piffle which is like shooting a ball up at the blocks to clear them style game. Slidey is a kinda puzzle game, it has a “cat” version you can unlock that’s so cute. Pocket Frogs is a game where you raise and breed frogs you find by exploring a pond. And I also have Zen Koi 2 which is like the frog one except more advanced and with koi fish. They level up to become dragons! Solitaire. And Bakery Story which is an older glitchy game but I played it like 10 years ago and every year or so I download it again and start fresh; and play for like a month or 2 and delete it. XD

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/22 01:16:54 )

haha i was wondering if i should do a super scary halloween avi but i also feel like that could make ppl uncomfortable to look at so i might not :-/
like if it's uncomfortable for even myself to look at .... lol
i don't wanna get too invested in a single avi too cuz i feel like i might wanna play w the new items as they come out ? :3

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/22 01:20:11 )

ooh those sound fun! i love puzzle games, i haven't heard of slidey before but cat + puzzle game is p enticing lol
the animal ones sound cute! and like nice n low maintenance i'm guessing?
bakery story looks extremely cute :0 is it like a diner dash style game?

the main one i have now is wordington, which is like the interior design aspect of gardenscapes but the game part is making words from letters instead of match 3

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/22 06:36:18 )
I love word games, except I’m so bad at spelling so I really don’t do well. >.<

Make an avatar you like. As long as it makes you happy that’s what matters. I don’t think anything on here is TOO too scary. But some are worse than others.
Like I want the bayou item for the skeleton because it’s more cute looking than the event skull which is too realistic for me. I want to be cute spooky; like a magical girl zombie. :3
(I have a set of magical girl zombies actually)

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/22 17:41:46 )

haha the one i'm playing isn't too bad, i think they wanna keep it easy so ppl don't ragequit lolol and there are tons of easy ways to get hints etc. so you're never tooo stuck
also this is kind of clever but they always reload a new game after you finish and get the reward, so it's harder to stop bc you'll be like oh i see this one word let me just ... -
(v endless cycle ...)

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/22 17:43:11 )

i've never been that big on scrabble though :0

i'd love a bayou, i def hope we get more skeleton items this next event!!! i will not get tired of them haha
i'd like a plague doctor mask too ... esp since it seems like no one will be selling a necromancer anytime soon qq
magical girl zombie sounds like an amazing genre! lol

Voltie — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/22 18:15:45 )
okay I'm going to stop being lazy and do this

@xvz:
username: ghost
reference: take your pick
pose/expression (optional): surprise me
sketch or color?: surprise me
offer: 35k volts + Encore
anything else?: I'm leaving this all up to you, have fun ;3c (I'm the worst client)
later.

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/22 20:23:26 )

@ghost: yayy sg :3
i’ll take a look thru ur toyhouse later when i’m off work!! ^^

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/22 20:41:27 )
@xvz: in that case, it sounds like a fun game.
I plague doctor item would be amazing!
A magical evil disease type Halloween event would be cool, but maybe too relevant to current events. >.<

Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/24 00:35:12 )

@ghost: omg i love all ur chars
my favorites are leialel, laet, anubis, n tuuris!! i think i'm gonna draw leialel
- how strict is his outfit??
- does he have pupils?? lol
- his ears are wings? does he have back wings :3
anything else abt him i should know or keep in mind :3

he kind of reminds me of this keyboard lol

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.