Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie — He/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/19 08:39:12 )
Hello I am new. I am wei long. I was unable to think of better name lol so use mine.
I'm from China. My English is not best but I figure to try and be better with it, I talk to native speaker.
I'm on another avatar site, is okay if I say which one?

Any way, looking forward to getting to know you all.

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/19 08:46:17 )

@Wei Long:

Welcome to Voltra! You type pretty well in English. I hope you enjoy yourself here. We're all friendly and helpful :)

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/19 10:00:59 )
@Wei Long: Welcome to Voltra! We have a lot of people that migrated from other avatar sites here. I used to be on Gaiaonline and Midorea ๐Ÿ˜Š

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/19 10:43:00 )
=== A wanderer wanders from place to place ===

@Wei Long: Hi there and welcome to Voltra ^_^

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/19 11:14:27 )
@wei long: hello there welcome to voltra:) I have seen a few say what other sites they came from ..including myself.. so I'm assuming it's all good and you can say what site you came from ^.^ I came from menewsha.. I joined here about 2 weeks or so .. love this site the items are amazing and the community is so lovely and very welcoming:)

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/19 12:21:16 )
Welcome to Voltra!
Your English is great for being a non-native speaker!

I wish I was that good at another language!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/19 17:29:49 )

Welcome to Voltra! I hope you like it here :)

Voltie — He/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/19 17:54:41 )
@Crystalkitsune85: oh took me moment to realize how to ping, then notice the mention button. :viosweat:
I think I saw you on other site. Windlyn?
Thank you! I work in tourist industry, so I have to be understandable in English. Learning Cantonese because of upcoming trip to Hong Kong for work, if corona allows.
@Lilykin: thsbk you. I have not heard of midorea. Is it still around? I got scare away from gaia, too large.
@ChiffonOrange: hello thank you much.
@LilMissKushy: thank you. I see a lot of neat avatars. Can't wait to get more item. I come from Windlyn. Not leaving windlyn. Just wanted to meet more people.
@Keturah: thank you. I think written is more understandble than spoken. But because of job, I need to know a lot of English. We start teaching foreign language here early too. I started learning around 10 or 11. My kids learn it at 5. Depend on the place. I grew up in smaller area. So we learned later. But I live in bigger area and they learn sooner than I did.
@sunny: tgank you much!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/19 17:58:19 )

@Wei Long: your avatar is cute already, I love the colour.

Voltie — He/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/19 18:04:03 )
@sunny: thank you. Mint is favorite color, like darker green to. I like color combo you used tho. I like brite color

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/19 18:43:57 )
@Wei Long: You can still access the Midorea website but it is no longer maintained. โ˜น

I left Gaia awhile back. They were putting profits above its userbase and it showed. It wasn't fun anymore. I was looking at Windlyn but it didn't grab my fancy the way Voltra did.
~Instagram! Twitter!~

A Big Ole Quest Thread

Ping me, I'm easily distracted

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/19 19:17:39 )

@Wei Long: thank you, I like bright colours too!

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/19 20:24:45 )

@Wei Long:

I joined Windlyn after Voltra, but I noticed it's not as active as Voltra, so I probably won't be going back there. It's been running longer that Voltra so I think people have moved on. Only one person seemed to notice I joined instead of the large welcome wagon I got here, so I'll stick with this place.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/19 20:30:05 )
@wei long:
That's awesome!
I have a lot of respect for non-native speakers who can speak almost fluent English and even more so if you can type it! Supposedly English is a really hard language to learn as a lot of words sound similar but mean completely different things, similar to how 'TH' sounds differently to 'F'.

Amazing you can type it so well!
Where abouts in China are you from? My friend actually moved there after studying for a year and doesn't want to come back as he loves it so much xD
( โœงโ‰– อœส–โ‰–)
art dump ll instagram ll twitter

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/19 21:13:29 )

@Wei Long: Hi welcome to Voltra! Please hang out here. We are always looking for new people to chat with. And we have a lot of people from different countries on Voltra. Not everyone is just American.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/19 22:07:47 )
=== A wanderer wanders from place to place ===

@Wei Long: You're welcome

Donator — Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/20 00:32:21 )
Welcome to Voltra!
Glad you're able to join us!
Ping me

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/20 05:22:16 )
ใ€Ž Moody Says. . .ใ€

โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…

Welcome to Voltra!
Your English is perfectly fine to me
I hope you enjoy it here

Voltie — He/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/24 11:12:39 )
@Crystalkitsune85: I think it was me. I sent you a welcome comment on profile. Lol. I like that it slowly pace because I don't have lot of time.
@Keturah: Thank you much. I practice hard because I work in tourism industry, so they want me to know English. Where your friend living at? I am from Zhengzhou in Henan province.
People say China not a good place but it is actually pretty nice. I would miss China too much if ever I left. I'm glad your friend like China.
@Totalanimefan: Thank. I can't wait to meet everyone.
@Eruca: Thank you. Me too! I have to use vpn though but shh is okay. Hehe.
@MoodyBats: thank you. I like bats, so like your avatar.
I replied often as i can to practicing my English. Talk with me?

็”Ÿๆญป็”ฑๅ‘ฝ๏ผŒๅฏŒ่ดต็”ฑๅคฉใ€‚

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/24 16:48:49 )
ใ€Ž Moody Says. . .ใ€

โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…

@Wei Long: Thank you.
This is one of my more simple avatars but i think it came out cute.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.